Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

This match is turning into a beat down, think I'll go clean up some leaves.
I had to turn it off at 3-0. Holy crap!
Spain mad, Spain smash!

Sorry to have to leave the house now, Canada is awfully feisty so far.
Between the Belgian waffles and the maple syrup, you'd think it would be a match made in heaven.

This match is turning into a beat down, think I'll go clean up some leaves.
I had to turn it off at 3-0. Holy crap!
Spain mad, Spain smash!

Sorry to have to leave the house now, Canada is awfully feisty so far.
Between the Belgian waffles and the maple syrup, you'd think it would be a match made in heaven.
Sounds delicious to me.

Always nice when the boss calls me and says, "I was hoping that Leadership or HR would excuse everyone early today for Thanksgiving. They haven't or maybe they will later. But nobody is excused early today."

Got it, boss.

"But just so you know, I'm not going to be checking whether people are online the rest of the afternoon. I got too much to do. And you do too."

Nope, me either, boss.

"You should let your team know that. You know, just so they don't think there's a problem because they aren't hearing anything from us. But don't do it on Teams, send it in text."

Gotcha boss. All over it.

"And if anyone tells us our people weren't responding promptly this afternoon, we'll just confess it was workload and poor supervision on our part and promise to do better."

Yup. That's what we'll do. Happy Thanksgiving, boss.

Happy Pre- thanksgiving

Happy Pre- thanksgiving
This one has got to be even stronger than the connie. Hope you ate something first.

Always nice when the boss calls me and says, "I was hoping that Leadership or HR would excuse everyone early today for Thanksgiving. They haven't or maybe they will later. But nobody is excused early today."

Got it, boss.

"But just so you know, I'm not going to be checking whether people are online the rest of the afternoon. I got too much to do. And you do too."

Nope, me either, boss.

"You should let your team know that. You know, just so they don't think there's a problem because they aren't hearing anything from us. But don't do it on Teams, send it in text."

Gotcha boss. All over it.

"And if anyone tells us our people weren't responding promptly this afternoon, we'll just confess it was workload and poor supervision on our part and promise to do better."

Yup. That's what we'll do. Happy Thanksgiving, boss.
No such call here so I left promptly at 5. Started at 7 and ate lunch at my desk so they shouldn't give me any shit. Of course, it irritates me that they play these games but it was still nice of your boss to make the call.

Happy Pre- thanksgiving
This one has got to be even stronger than the connie. Hope you ate something first.
Did not eat dinner just lunch. I had to go shopping and picked up pre made home cooked meal to go. Salmon, potatoes, and Brussels. I'm exhausted

Picked up the fresh pack of the Aganorsa sampler 4 pack.

Happy Pre- thanksgiving
This one has got to be even stronger than the connie. Hope you ate something first.
Did not eat dinner just lunch. I had to go shopping and picked up pre made home cooked meal to go. Salmon, potatoes, and Brussels. I'm exhausted
I hear you, brother. I might turn in early because the plan is to wake up early again tomorrow and start cooking.

Adobe

Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]