Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

I purchased a Tunisian soup they were offering in the cafeteria to go along with the sandwich I brought. I thought it was only fitting.
Lol, perfect!

I purchased a Tunisian soup they were offering in the cafeteria to go along with the sandwich I brought. I thought it was only fitting.
Lol, perfect!
It's quite good. It's a vegetarian soup with beans in it. I'm happy with my choice.

I purchased a Tunisian soup they were offering in the cafeteria to go along with the sandwich I brought. I thought it was only fitting.
Lol, perfect!
It's quite good. It's a vegetarian soup with beans in it. I'm happy with my choice.
You lost me at beans.

I purchased a Tunisian soup they were offering in the cafeteria to go along with the sandwich I brought. I thought it was only fitting.
Lol, perfect!
It's quite good. It's a vegetarian soup with beans in it. I'm happy with my choice.
You lost me at beans.
You would have opted for the baked potato soup instead?

I purchased a Tunisian soup they were offering in the cafeteria to go along with the sandwich I brought. I thought it was only fitting.
Lol, perfect!
It's quite good. It's a vegetarian soup with beans in it. I'm happy with my choice.
You lost me at beans.
You would have opted for the baked potato soup instead?
Definitely, that sounds yummo.

Looks like the divorce between Ronaldo and Man U is official.

Mexico/Poland give us our second goalless draw in a row.

Mexico/Poland give us our second goalless draw in a row.
Can't wait to go home and watch the highlights.

Mexico/Poland give us our second goalless draw in a row.
Can't wait to go home and watch the highlights.
Actually, I just downloaded the Fox Sports app so that I can watch the next match on my phone.

Shhhh! Don't tell.

Mexico/Poland give us our second goalless draw in a row.
Can't wait to go home and watch the highlights.
Actually, I just downloaded the Fox Sports app so that I can watch the next match on my phone.

Shhhh! Don't tell.
I tried that as well, but since I don't get Fox through Sling, I can't watch it there. I'll watch the Telemundo version on Peacock with the volume down until I hazzuh and can watch it upstairs.

Mexico/Poland give us our second goalless draw in a row.
Can't wait to go home and watch the highlights.
Actually, I just downloaded the Fox Sports app so that I can watch the next match on my phone.

Shhhh! Don't tell.
I tried that as well, but since I don't get Fox through Sling, I can't watch it there. I'll watch the Telemundo version on Peacock with the volume down until I hazzuh and can watch it upstairs.
Glad I have the volume up a little, the goal call from the Spanish announcer did not disappoint. Lol

Time to go upstairs!

New world Connecticut's on the truck for nearly a week sheesh
You'll get notification once it's on the snow plow.
LoL. I should send some pics. South Buffalo still buried in. I work in S. Buffalo and it's a very dense area.
Hospitals don't shut down.
No and I have a new appreciation for Healthcare. I'm now 6 months in.

Mexico/Poland give us our second goalless draw in a row.
Can't wait to go home and watch the highlights.
Actually, I just downloaded the Fox Sports app so that I can watch the next match on my phone.

Shhhh! Don't tell.
I tried that as well, but since I don't get Fox through Sling, I can't watch it there. I'll watch the Telemundo version on Peacock with the volume down until I hazzuh and can watch it upstairs.
Glad I have the volume up a little, the goal call from the Spanish announcer did not disappoint. Lol
It's worth watching in Spanish even if you don't fully understand it. They are so animated.

This game is making up for the lack of scoring in the other games.

Mexico/Poland give us our second goalless draw in a row.
Can't wait to go home and watch the highlights.
Actually, I just downloaded the Fox Sports app so that I can watch the next match on my phone.

Shhhh! Don't tell.
I tried that as well, but since I don't get Fox through Sling, I can't watch it there. I'll watch the Telemundo version on Peacock with the volume down until I hazzuh and can watch it upstairs.
Glad I have the volume up a little, the goal call from the Spanish announcer did not disappoint. Lol
It's worth watching in Spanish even if you don't fully understand it. They are so animated.

This game is making up for the lack of scoring in the other games.
And how!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5