Pages: 1 [2]

good morning guys. just a check in to let you know I'm still alive.
Deano! Glad to hear from you.

Wordle 517 4/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨
🟨⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟨⬛🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

good morning guys. just a check in to let you know I'm still alive.
Love that you did that. Hope all is well my friend.
define 'well'. saw my surgeon yesterday at 8 am. I will need to have my ankles fused. when will be up to me. when I can no longer tolerate the pain. drove to my clinic and had blood work done and made an appointment at Pain Management. going to try nerve blocks before I commit to fusing my ankles. my first consultation isn't until second week in December. other than that I guess I'm okay.
I'm sorry about the health issues. Moreso about the pain. Hope you're getting to enjoy an occasional cigar.

What's the lady situation like? Doing any fusing in that department? We need some good Dean stories.
still seeing the widow lady. she found out she likes sex. that could good and bad when you get old.

good morning guys. just a check in to let you know I'm still alive.
Love that you did that. Hope all is well my friend.
define 'well'. saw my surgeon yesterday at 8 am. I will need to have my ankles fused. when will be up to me. when I can no longer tolerate the pain. drove to my clinic and had blood work done and made an appointment at Pain Management. going to try nerve blocks before I commit to fusing my ankles. my first consultation isn't until second week in December. other than that I guess I'm okay.
I'm sorry about the health issues. Moreso about the pain. Hope you're getting to enjoy an occasional cigar.

What's the lady situation like? Doing any fusing in that department? We need some good Dean stories.
still seeing the widow lady. she found out she likes sex. that could good and bad when you get old.
I've been old for a long time. Don't let my age fool you.
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

good morning guys. just a check in to let you know I'm still alive.
Love that you did that. Hope all is well my friend.
define 'well'. saw my surgeon yesterday at 8 am. I will need to have my ankles fused. when will be up to me. when I can no longer tolerate the pain. drove to my clinic and had blood work done and made an appointment at Pain Management. going to try nerve blocks before I commit to fusing my ankles. my first consultation isn't until second week in December. other than that I guess I'm okay.
I'm sorry about the health issues. Moreso about the pain. Hope you're getting to enjoy an occasional cigar.

What's the lady situation like? Doing any fusing in that department? We need some good Dean stories.
still seeing the widow lady. she found out she likes sex. that could good and bad when you get old.
I've been old for a long time. Don't let my age fool you./ You fellas make me laugh talking about old age catch up with me and see what old age is like, But it’s better than alternative,I still am able to enjoy all your banter, Thanks

[...]

Glad to have you reading along, Short stack.

I guess they weren't wrong about this one. Rick is getting hammered.

Have a safe trip, OHDave.
Made it safely to our hotel. Now just chilling for a few before hitting the town. Glad to see a couple of newbies showed up today.

Wordle 517 4/6*

🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I guess they weren't wrong about this one. Rick is getting hammered.

Yeesh

I guess they weren't wrong about this one. Rick is getting hammered.

Yeesh
Yeah we still are it's been a day to remember and it's not done yet.

Where is everyone? Moving snow?

Where is everyone? Moving snow?
Back at our hotel.
Logged