Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Good evening BOTLs.
Settled in at the hotel for wedding tomorrow.  Had a nice visit with my dad and brother earlier.  Got to have a cigar after I got here before it got too cold and dark.  Wind is just a bit painful.  Looks like Temps will only get worse over the weekend.  Luckily no precip.
Glad your drive went well.

We had the last championship soccer match for one of our teams. We lost 0-5. The cold was brutal for the players and for the parents in the stands. Brrrr!

2nd place is not so bad. It was our first loss of the season for this particular team.

Our last match for the other soccer team is on Saturday. It's against the team that beat us 2-6 a couple of weeks back. If we pull off a W we will be the champions of that league. Otherwise we'll be in third place because of the number of goals we've scored.

Wordle 516 5/6

⬛🟨⬛⬛🟨
🟨⬛🟨🟩⬛
⬛🟨🟩🟩⬛