Pages: 1 2 [3]

Letter distribution stats didn't help on this one.

Wordle 515 6/6

🟩🟩
🟨🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Looks a lot like my wife's, she also just squeaked by in 6.

Morning, Page1Raz.
And me...
Wordle 515 6/6

🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Practically a mirror image of Raz's.
I'll take it if it means keeping the streak alive.

Barely got to Page 3 today. Sheesh.

Barely got to Page 3 today. Sheesh.
But we'll take it.

Got the last of the Christmas wrapping done.  All good to go....well, there are a few packages that were sent to my son's house, but not many.

Got the last of the Christmas wrapping done.  All good to go....well, there are a few packages that were sent to my son's house, but not many.
Sheesh. Haven't even considered Christmas shopping. Never mind being done with wrapping. Always finishing up at 3:am Christmas morning.

Edit: It's no wonder why I hate the holiday.

Got the last of the Christmas wrapping done.  All good to go....well, there are a few packages that were sent to my son's house, but not many.
Sheesh. Haven't even considered Christmas shopping. Never mind being done with wrapping. Always finishing up at 3:am Christmas morning.

Edit: It's no wonder why I hate the holiday.
Got stuff for my sister and nephew wrapped, so it can go home with them after Thanksgiving and I can avoid having to ship it. Other than that, not much has been done here. Kids have barely come up with any passable lists, and I'm sure the families have picked those pretty clean by now.

Got the last of the Christmas wrapping done.  All good to go....well, there are a few packages that were sent to my son's house, but not many.
Sheesh. Haven't even considered Christmas shopping. Never mind being done with wrapping. Always finishing up at 3:am Christmas morning.

Edit: It's no wonder why I hate the holiday.
Got stuff for my sister and nephew wrapped, so it can go home with them after Thanksgiving and I can avoid having to ship it. Other than that, not much has been done here. Kids have barely come up with any passable lists, and I'm sure the families have picked those pretty clean by now.
Tis the season!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]