Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Got my 5G booster and a flu shot. Bring on those NYC germs!
I saw who you all elected in Ohio. Don't make it sound like you don't have your share of germs over there.
Isn't he a Vaxx denier as well as an election denier?

45° at the half of our playoff game. We're up 2-0.
Hope it ends with you guys ahead. Weather looks frightful for me this weekend.
Thanks. We won in OT 5-3. Score was 3-3 at the end of the 2nd half.

The ref knows our coach well and I think he was making terrible calls to show he wasn't playing favorites. Things so obvious like the ball was out on the other team and he gave them the corner kick. Even the other team was surprised. They scored on that one.

The worst was my son (goalie) came out of the box and kicked the ball out of bounds and had to jump over the other player to keep from colliding. Somehow that kid was awarded a Penalty Kick and scored.

Anyhoo, all's well that ends well. Championship game on Tuesday.

Got my 5G booster and a flu shot. Bring on those NYC germs!
I saw who you all elected in Ohio. Don't make it sound like you don't have your share of germs over there.
Isn't he a Vaxx denier as well as an election denier?
I don't recall anything about him being anti-vax, though it's possible. In fact, that would probably almost be the best thing about him if true, compared to the other stuff.

45° at the half of our playoff game. We're up 2-0.
Hope it ends with you guys ahead. Weather looks frightful for me this weekend.
Thanks. We won in OT 5-3. Score was 3-3 at the end of the 2nd half.

The ref knows our coach well and I think he was making terrible calls to show he wasn't playing favorites. Things so obvious like the ball was out on the other team and he gave them the corner kick. Even the other team was surprised. They scored on that one.

The worst was my son (goalie) came out of the box and kicked the ball out of bounds and had to jump over the other player to keep from colliding. Somehow that kid was awarded a Penalty Kick and scored.

Anyhoo, all's well that ends well. Championship game on Tuesday.
All that matters is the W, good luck to them in the final!

45° at the half of our playoff game. We're up 2-0.
Hope it ends with you guys ahead. Weather looks frightful for me this weekend.
Thanks. We won in OT 5-3. Score was 3-3 at the end of the 2nd half.

The ref knows our coach well and I think he was making terrible calls to show he wasn't playing favorites. Things so obvious like the ball was out on the other team and he gave them the corner kick. Even the other team was surprised. They scored on that one.

The worst was my son (goalie) came out of the box and kicked the ball out of bounds and had to jump over the other player to keep from colliding. Somehow that kid was awarded a Penalty Kick and scored.

Anyhoo, all's well that ends well. Championship game on Tuesday.
All that matters is the W, good luck to them in the final!
Agreed and thank you.

45° at the half of our playoff game. We're up 2-0.
Hope it ends with you guys ahead. Weather looks frightful for me this weekend.
Thanks. We won in OT 5-3. Score was 3-3 at the end of the 2nd half.

The ref knows our coach well and I think he was making terrible calls to show he wasn't playing favorites. Things so obvious like the ball was out on the other team and he gave them the corner kick. Even the other team was surprised. They scored on that one.

The worst was my son (goalie) came out of the box and kicked the ball out of bounds and had to jump over the other player to keep from colliding. Somehow that kid was awarded a Penalty Kick and scored.

Anyhoo, all's well that ends well. Championship game on Tuesday.
All that matters is the W, good luck to them in the final!
Agreed and thank you.
Hopefully without that ref...

To the victors!
Logged