Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

It kinda sucks how dark it is out.
Agreed, it's some bullshit.
Kinda like this Rams/Bucs game, which is a real snoozefest.

It kinda sucks how dark it is out.
Agreed, it's some bullshit.
Kinda like this Rams/Bucs game, which is a real snoozefest.
I turned it off after the first few minutes. I only used to watch for a possible glimpse of Giselle.

Powerball up to $1.9 billion with no winner last night.
Right about in my wheelhouse!   ;D

It kinda sucks how dark it is out.
Agreed, it's some bullshit.
Kinda like this Rams/Bucs game, which is a real snoozefest.
Except for the last minute.

Good luck to your Bills, Rick. I can't stand Jets fans. I especially hate taking my daughter to work at the mall and there being extra traffic, never mind the increase in mall parking prices because of their proximity to the venue. Two weeks ago they wanted to charge me $5 just to drop her off in the parking lot closest to her job. Of course, I made her walk.
Oh wow. Everyone I know towards the city are Giants fans. Im actually a bit nervous because the jets are playing better than I expected This year
New Jersey is a very divided state.  I lived between Trenton and Princeton, which I consider central NJ.  "Northerners" usually consider anything below New Brunswick South Jersey (and hicks)  The north is solid with the Yankees and Giants (with some diehard Jets fans)  Central was an even mix and South Jersey pretty solidly aligned with Eagles/Phillies.

But what do the Northerners know...they insist on Taylor ham instead of Pork Roll.

State politics are also weird...as Republicans have no place there (except, almost, in the last election due to a horrible Democrat governor).  So we just have Northern NJ Democrats fighting Southern NJ Democrats.
Sounds hideous.
New Jersey is a nice place to live, lots to offer with the exception of politics and taxes (which are kinda the same thing).

Cigar from earlier....while it was still light.

It kinda sucks how dark it is out.
Agreed, it's some bullshit.
Kinda like this Rams/Bucs game, which is a real snoozefest.
Except for the last minute.
Wasn't worth the other 59.

EPC Seleccion Oscuro

KC - Tennessee entertaining.

Anyone else tired of hearing how great Mahomes is all the time? Sheesh.

Anyone else tired of hearing how great Mahomes is all the time? Sheesh.
Watching Geno Smith become a solid quarterback for the Seahawks is far more interesting to me than Mahomes. I never liked Geno, and didn't want him here even as a backup. But the man is winning me over. I'm not convinced yet that he's elite, but he has matured into a skilled and calm presence. He's winning over a lot of fans out here.

Anyone else tired of hearing how great Mahomes is all the time? Sheesh.
But he is entertaining.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]