Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Today's Over/Under is 9
Raz Over/Under is 11
Eight!

Good luck to your Bills, Rick. I can't stand Jets fans. I especially hate taking my daughter to work at the mall and there being extra traffic, never mind the increase in mall parking prices because of their proximity to the venue. Two weeks ago they wanted to charge me $5 just to drop her off in the parking lot closest to her job. Of course, I made her walk.
Oh wow. Everyone I know towards the city are Giants fans. Im actually a bit nervous because the jets are playing better than I expected This year
New Jersey is a very divided state.  I lived between Trenton and Princeton, which I consider central NJ.  "Northerners" usually consider anything below New Brunswick South Jersey (and hicks)  The north is solid with the Yankees and Giants (with some diehard Jets fans)  Central was an even mix and South Jersey pretty solidly aligned with Eagles/Phillies.

But what do the Northerners know...they insist on Taylor ham instead of Pork Roll.

State politics are also weird...as Republicans have no place there (except, almost, in the last election due to a horrible Democrat governor).  So we just have Northern NJ Democrats fighting Southern NJ Democrats.

Today's Over/Under is 9
Raz Over/Under is 11
6

Coffee and Crema

Getting ready to watch some playoff soccer in the rain. This is the less competitive team my son is on but this league has playoffs. Go figure. We had a bye for the first round since we are in first place. Don't want to be cocky but today's game should be an easy one.

Steelers nor Browns nor Giants will be losing today. That's an epic Sunday.

Steelers nor Browns nor Giants will be losing today. That's an epic Sunday.
Lol, and Arsenal already won, so the rest of the day is just gravy.

Good luck to your boy! My nephew also had a playoff game today. Scored his teams only goal in a 1-1 draw, so they're moving on to the championship game.

Great start but turnover from Allen...ugh

Getting ready to watch some playoff soccer in the rain. This is the less competitive team my son is on but this league has playoffs. Go figure. We had a bye for the first round since we are in first place. Don't want to be cocky but today's game should be an easy one.
Hopefully so good luck

Steelers nor Browns nor Giants will be losing today. That's an epic Sunday.
Lol, and Arsenal already won, so the rest of the day is just gravy.

Good luck to your boy! My nephew also had a playoff game today. Scored his teams only goal in a 1-1 draw, so they're moving on to the championship game.
Championship match, again he scored their only goal in yet another 1-1 draw, which means they took second place.

Great start but turnover from Allen...ugh
Looks like I'll be watching, too. Better than Panthers/Bengals on Fox.

And as soon as I turn it on, Allen gets a rushing TD, even though he looked short to me. You're welcome.

Powerball up to $1.9 billion with no winner last night.

Morning, muchachos.

Today's Over/Under is 9
Raz Over/Under is 11
Thirteen.