Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

In addition, we have a soccer game each on Saturday and Sunday. Otherwise, I'll be in the garage sanding and sealing my dining room table.

What are the rest of you banterers doing?
Sounds like quite the jam-packed weekend. My is pretty tame, golf Saturday morning, then taking the wife to get her 5G booster Sunday. Sales conference Tuesday-Wednesday, so I'm putting my shot off until Wednesday afternoon so I don't have any side effects clouding up my head while I'm there trying to look like I'm focused on whatever they're talking about.

The Mrs and I have a soccer fund raiser dinner, dance, and tricky tray to attend this evening. Looking forward to it. It's a fun annual event that hasn't happened since the before times.
Hope you're busting out your blue suede shoes!

The Mrs and I have a soccer fund raiser dinner, dance, and tricky tray to attend this evening. Looking forward to it. It's a fun annual event that hasn't happened since the before times.
Hope you're busting out your blue suede shoes!
You know it!

No one does the white man's overbite like I do.

In addition, we have a soccer game each on Saturday and Sunday. Otherwise, I'll be in the garage sanding and sealing my dining room table.

What are the rest of you banterers doing?
Sounds like quite the jam-packed weekend. My is pretty tame, golf Saturday morning, then taking the wife to get her 5G booster Sunday. Sales conference Tuesday-Wednesday, so I'm putting my shot off until Wednesday afternoon so I don't have any side effects clouding up my head while I'm there trying to look like I'm focused on whatever they're talking about.
That's sounds reasoning. I'm due for a booster.

In addition, we have a soccer game each on Saturday and Sunday. Otherwise, I'll be in the garage sanding and sealing my dining room table.

What are the rest of you banterers doing?
Sounds like quite the jam-packed weekend. My is pretty tame, golf Saturday morning, then taking the wife to get her 5G booster Sunday. Sales conference Tuesday-Wednesday, so I'm putting my shot off until Wednesday afternoon so I don't have any side effects clouding up my head while I'm there trying to look like I'm focused on whatever they're talking about.
Well, I guess that was the rest of the banterers. Now we sit and wait.

In addition, we have a soccer game each on Saturday and Sunday. Otherwise, I'll be in the garage sanding and sealing my dining room table.

What are the rest of you banterers doing?
Sounds like quite the jam-packed weekend. My is pretty tame, golf Saturday morning, then taking the wife to get her 5G booster Sunday. Sales conference Tuesday-Wednesday, so I'm putting my shot off until Wednesday afternoon so I don't have any side effects clouding up my head while I'm there trying to look like I'm focused on whatever they're talking about.
That's sounds reasoning. I'm due for a booster.
Figured before I headed to germ-infested NYC, it was a good idea to get at least some additional protection.

In addition, we have a soccer game each on Saturday and Sunday. Otherwise, I'll be in the garage sanding and sealing my dining room table.

What are the rest of you banterers doing?
Sounds like quite the jam-packed weekend. My is pretty tame, golf Saturday morning, then taking the wife to get her 5G booster Sunday. Sales conference Tuesday-Wednesday, so I'm putting my shot off until Wednesday afternoon so I don't have any side effects clouding up my head while I'm there trying to look like I'm focused on whatever they're talking about.
That's sounds reasoning. I'm due for a booster.
Figured before I headed to germ-infested NYC, it was a good idea to get at least some additional protection.
That makes sense. It certainly can't hurt. The last play I went to, we still had to wear masks while in the theater. I wonder if that's still the case?

In addition, we have a soccer game each on Saturday and Sunday. Otherwise, I'll be in the garage sanding and sealing my dining room table.

What are the rest of you banterers doing?
Sounds like quite the jam-packed weekend. My is pretty tame, golf Saturday morning, then taking the wife to get her 5G booster Sunday. Sales conference Tuesday-Wednesday, so I'm putting my shot off until Wednesday afternoon so I don't have any side effects clouding up my head while I'm there trying to look like I'm focused on whatever they're talking about.
That's sounds reasoning. I'm due for a booster.
Figured before I headed to germ-infested NYC, it was a good idea to get at least some additional protection.
That makes sense. It certainly can't hurt. The last play I went to, we still had to wear masks while in the theater. I wonder if that's still the case?
Not sure, but I'm bringing one for the weekend and I'll probably just wear it there regardless of their protocols, to be on the safe side.

Where the heck are my ABs today?
Mine are long gone.

Oh, you meant Alec Bradleys.
Of course I meant Alec Bradley. You know I've never had abs.
Ab is just fine.

In addition, we have a soccer game each on Saturday and Sunday. Otherwise, I'll be in the garage sanding and sealing my dining room table.

What are the rest of you banterers doing?
Looking forward to Clemson - Notre Dame on Saturday night.

[...]

Checked out the website. They're now in "encouraged, but not required" territory.

In addition, we have a soccer game each on Saturday and Sunday. Otherwise, I'll be in the garage sanding and sealing my dining room table.

What are the rest of you banterers doing?
Sounds like quite the jam-packed weekend. My is pretty tame, golf Saturday morning, then taking the wife to get her 5G booster Sunday. Sales conference Tuesday-Wednesday, so I'm putting my shot off until Wednesday afternoon so I don't have any side effects clouding up my head while I'm there trying to look like I'm focused on whatever they're talking about.
That's sounds reasoning. I'm due for a booster.
...And flu shot!

In addition, we have a soccer game each on Saturday and Sunday. Otherwise, I'll be in the garage sanding and sealing my dining room table.

What are the rest of you banterers doing?
Looking forward to Clemson - Notre Dame on Saturday night.
Morning, HopingForALaranjaDave.

In addition, we have a soccer game each on Saturday and Sunday. Otherwise, I'll be in the garage sanding and sealing my dining room table.

What are the rest of you banterers doing?
Sounds like quite the jam-packed weekend. My is pretty tame, golf Saturday morning, then taking the wife to get her 5G booster Sunday. Sales conference Tuesday-Wednesday, so I'm putting my shot off until Wednesday afternoon so I don't have any side effects clouding up my head while I'm there trying to look like I'm focused on whatever they're talking about.
That's sounds reasoning. I'm due for a booster.
...And flu shot!
I considered getting that at the same time as my booster. If I'm gonna be kicked in the ass with side effects, I might just make it a twofer.

In addition, we have a soccer game each on Saturday and Sunday. Otherwise, I'll be in the garage sanding and sealing my dining room table.

What are the rest of you banterers doing?
Sounds like quite the jam-packed weekend. My is pretty tame, golf Saturday morning, then taking the wife to get her 5G booster Sunday. Sales conference Tuesday-Wednesday, so I'm putting my shot off until Wednesday afternoon so I don't have any side effects clouding up my head while I'm there trying to look like I'm focused on whatever they're talking about.
Well, I guess that was the rest of the banterers. Now we sit and wait.
Wacha waitin' for?
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5