CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: 11/4/2022  (Read 1245 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 11/4/2022
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2022, 09:35:57 AM »

In addition, we have a soccer game each on Saturday and Sunday. Otherwise, I'll be in the garage sanding and sealing my dining room table.

What are the rest of you banterers doing?
Sounds like quite the jam-packed weekend. My is pretty tame, golf Saturday morning, then taking the wife to get her 5G booster Sunday. Sales conference Tuesday-Wednesday, so I'm putting my shot off until Wednesday afternoon so I don't have any side effects clouding up my head while I'm there trying to look like I'm focused on whatever they're talking about.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2022, 09:36:24 AM »

The Mrs and I have a soccer fund raiser dinner, dance, and tricky tray to attend this evening. Looking forward to it. It's a fun annual event that hasn't happened since the before times.
Hope you're busting out your blue suede shoes!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2022, 09:44:33 AM »

The Mrs and I have a soccer fund raiser dinner, dance, and tricky tray to attend this evening. Looking forward to it. It's a fun annual event that hasn't happened since the before times.
Hope you're busting out your blue suede shoes!
You know it!

No one does the white man's overbite like I do.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2022, 09:45:14 AM »

In addition, we have a soccer game each on Saturday and Sunday. Otherwise, I'll be in the garage sanding and sealing my dining room table.

Sounds like quite the jam-packed weekend. My is pretty tame, golf Saturday morning, then taking the wife to get her 5G booster Sunday. Sales conference Tuesday-Wednesday, so I'm putting my shot off until Wednesday afternoon so I don't have any side effects clouding up my head while I'm there trying to look like I'm focused on whatever they're talking about.
That's sounds reasoning. I'm due for a booster.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2022, 09:46:18 AM »

Well, I guess that was the rest of the banterers. Now we sit and wait.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2022, 09:47:44 AM »

Figured before I headed to germ-infested NYC, it was a good idea to get at least some additional protection.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2022, 09:52:06 AM »

Figured before I headed to germ-infested NYC, it was a good idea to get at least some additional protection.
That makes sense. It certainly can't hurt. The last play I went to, we still had to wear masks while in the theater. I wonder if that's still the case?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2022, 10:02:13 AM »

That makes sense. It certainly can't hurt. The last play I went to, we still had to wear masks while in the theater. I wonder if that's still the case?
Not sure, but I'm bringing one for the weekend and I'll probably just wear it there regardless of their protocols, to be on the safe side.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2022, 10:03:00 AM »

Where the heck are my ABs today?
Mine are long gone.

Oh, you meant Alec Bradleys.
Of course I meant Alec Bradley. You know I've never had abs.
Ab is just fine.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2022, 10:04:31 AM »

Looking forward to Clemson - Notre Dame on Saturday night.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2022, 10:05:13 AM »

Not sure, but I'm bringing one for the weekend and I'll probably just wear it there regardless of their protocols, to be on the safe side.
Checked out the website. They're now in "encouraged, but not required" territory.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2022, 10:06:29 AM »

...And flu shot!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2022, 10:06:44 AM »

Looking forward to Clemson - Notre Dame on Saturday night.
Morning, HopingForALaranjaDave.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2022, 10:07:16 AM »

...And flu shot!
I considered getting that at the same time as my booster. If I'm gonna be kicked in the ass with side effects, I might just make it a twofer.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2022, 10:08:19 AM »

Well, I guess that was the rest of the banterers. Now we sit and wait.
Wacha waitin' for?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5