Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Fun fact - now that the World Series schedule has been adjusted because of the rainout, Thursday will see Philly against Houston in both the MLB and NFL.
That is fun.
I wouldn't lie to ya.
I'm not gonna lie, neither of these two cities much matter to me but it's still interesting.

Fun fact - now that the World Series schedule has been adjusted because of the rainout, Thursday will see Philly against Houston in both the MLB and NFL.
That is fun.
I wouldn't lie to ya.
I'm not gonna lie, neither of these two cities much matter to me but it's still interesting.
My only dog in the fight is my BIL, who is from Bethlehem and is a Philadelphia fan, both Iggles and Phillies.

Fun fact - now that the World Series schedule has been adjusted because of the rainout, Thursday will see Philly against Houston in both the MLB and NFL.
That is fun.
I wouldn't lie to ya.
I'm not gonna lie, neither of these two cities much matter to me but it's still interesting.
My only dog in the fight is my BIL, who is from Bethlehem and is a Philadelphia fan, both Iggles and Phillies.
I'm rooting for Phillies because ClemsonDave's dad is a die hard fan.

Fun fact - now that the World Series schedule has been adjusted because of the rainout, Thursday will see Philly against Houston in both the MLB and NFL.
That is fun.
I wouldn't lie to ya.
I'm not gonna lie, neither of these two cities much matter to me but it's still interesting.
My only dog in the fight is my BIL, who is from Bethlehem and is a Philadelphia fan, both Iggles and Phillies.
I'm rooting for Phillies because ClemsonDave's dad is a die hard fan.
So at least they've got some tertiary support here.

Morning, muchachos.

Wordle 501 3/6

🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Page2Raz.

Looks like the warmer weather this weekend is coming in on the back of some wind. Forecast for tee time is 13 mph, gusting to 24. I have enough problems getting the ball to go where I want in calm conditions. Gonna just hold on tight and enjoy golfing in November.

Morning, all. Happy PayDayWednesday.
I thought it was PayDayMonday?  I'm so confused.

Morning, all. Happy PayDayWednesday.
I thought it was PayDayMonday?  I'm so confused.
LTG gets his own paycheck and doesn't share mine.

Cigar.com

Door #1 - Montecristo Nicaragua Toro (6.0"x54) - 10 / $59.99

Door #2 - Ave Maria Argentum (Perfecto) (5.0"x58) - 10 / $39.99

Door #3 - La Gran Llave Maduro by AJ Fernandez Double Corona (7.5"x54) - 5 / $27.50
La Gran Llave is one of the few AJF offerings that I just didn't care for.  Just not a profile fit for me.

Fun fact - now that the World Series schedule has been adjusted because of the rainout, Thursday will see Philly against Houston in both the MLB and NFL.
Well, we know how football will turn out.  Hopefully baseball is the same.

Baseball in November, WTF?

Fun fact - now that the World Series schedule has been adjusted because of the rainout, Thursday will see Philly against Houston in both the MLB and NFL.
That is fun.
I wouldn't lie to ya.
???   :-X

Fun fact - now that the World Series schedule has been adjusted because of the rainout, Thursday will see Philly against Houston in both the MLB and NFL.
That is fun.
I wouldn't lie to ya.
I'm not gonna lie, neither of these two cities much matter to me but it's still interesting.
My only dog in the fight is my BIL, who is from Bethlehem and is a Philadelphia fan, both Iggles and Phillies.
I'm rooting for Phillies because ClemsonDave's dad is a die hard fan.
Sounds like a good reason to me!
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5