Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

I could use a cigar after work. Let's see how that works out.

I should have gotten this one. I knew the song. Couldn't remember the artist but eventually would have remembered the title.

#Heardle #250

🔇🟥⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

https://spotify.com/heardle

Wordle 500 5/6

⬛⬛🟨⬛🟨
⬛🟩⬛🟩⬛
⬛🟩⬛🟩⬛
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

That's what they chose as the 500th word? Sheesh.

Wordle 500 5/6

⬛⬛🟨⬛🟨
⬛🟩⬛🟩⬛
⬛🟩⬛🟩⬛
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

That's what they chose as the 500th word? Sheesh.
I thought the same thing.

Wordle 500 5/6*

⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨
🟨🟨🟨⬛⬛
⬛🟩🟩🟩⬛
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Meeting up with a couple friends from my old position for some dinner tonight. But for now, the hazzuh!

https://burgers2beer.com/
That sounds like fun! Enjoy yourself.

We did a pot luck in the office today. I prepared Tortellini with Vegetarian Bolognese (mushrooms).

I ate mostly Indian food myself but there were tons of options.

I had many work items to deliver and didn't spend as much time as I would have liked with the buffet table.
It was fun catching up. Just three of us, our fourth had to bail. Which was a shame, because last time we got together in the before times, he said no way was Drumpf not getting reelected, and that he would buy us all dinner if he lost. Lol

Meeting up with a couple friends from my old position for some dinner tonight. But for now, the hazzuh!

https://burgers2beer.com/
That sounds like fun! Enjoy yourself.

We did a pot luck in the office today. I prepared Tortellini with Vegetarian Bolognese (mushrooms).

I ate mostly Indian food myself but there were tons of options.

I had many work items to deliver and didn't spend as much time as I would have liked with the buffet table.
It was fun catching up. Just three of us, our fourth had to bail. Which was a shame, because last time we got together in the before times, he said no way was Drumpf not getting reelected, and that he would buy us all dinner if he lost. Lol
That's exactly why he didn't show up.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]