Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2022, 01:21:48 PM »

Happy Halloween Eve or as we used to call it back in the 'hood, Tic-Tack night or Mischief Night.  Looked forward to this almost more than Halloween
I wouldn't let my kids do what we used to do. My naive immigrant parents had no clue.
Agreed, but then again by kids are past that stage and what they do is wholly on them.
For example, this was the baby and his GF out "Trick or Treating" last night.
Very cool. A couple of Guy Fieris?
Exactly.
I loaned him my fake sleeves.

« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2022, 01:31:02 PM »

Happy Halloween Eve or as we used to call it back in the 'hood, Tic-Tack night or Mischief Night.  Looked forward to this almost more than Halloween
I wouldn't let my kids do what we used to do. My naive immigrant parents had no clue.
Agreed, but then again by kids are past that stage and what they do is wholly on them.
For example, this was the baby and his GF out "Trick or Treating" last night.
Very cool. A couple of Guy Fieris?
Exactly.
Nailed it.

« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2022, 01:32:46 PM »

Up to 41° here. Golfing would be tough.
I think it was 42 when we finally teed off. Played ok on the front when the sun was out, but by the back, it was cloudy and cool and I couldn't get much done in the way of decent shots. Oh well, it was still golf.

Now we get to do grocery shopping, since we'll be out tomorrow night.

« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2022, 02:59:12 PM »

Happy Halloween Eve or as we used to call it back in the 'hood, Tic-Tack night or Mischief Night.  Looked forward to this almost more than Halloween
I wouldn't let my kids do what we used to do. My naive immigrant parents had no clue.
Agreed, but then again by kids are past that stage and what they do is wholly on them.
For example, this was the baby and his GF out "Trick or Treating" last night.
This is as close as I get to a Guy Fieri impression.
Ha ha

« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2022, 03:00:08 PM »

Got a new flag up. Go Bills

« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2022, 03:51:05 PM »

Wordle 498 4/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨
⬛🟨⬛🟨⬛
⬛🟩🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2022, 03:53:24 PM »

Happy Halloween Eve or as we used to call it back in the 'hood, Tic-Tack night or Mischief Night.  Looked forward to this almost more than Halloween
I wouldn't let my kids do what we used to do. My naive immigrant parents had no clue.
Agreed, but then again by kids are past that stage and what they do is wholly on them.
For example, this was the baby and his GF out "Trick or Treating" last night.
This is as close as I get to a Guy Fieri impression.

Definitely looking to try that one.

« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2022, 03:54:59 PM »

Got a new flag up. Go Bills

UnBillievable!

« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2022, 04:36:22 PM »

Wordle 498 4/6*

⬛🟨🟨⬛⬛
🟨🟨⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟩⬛🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2022, 04:37:02 PM »

Wordle 498 4/6*

⬛🟨🟨⬛⬛
🟨🟨⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟩⬛🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I know the wife didn't cheat today, cause she failed.

« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2022, 05:18:27 PM »

Wordle 498 4/6*

⬛🟨🟨⬛⬛
🟨🟨⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟩⬛🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I know the wife didn't cheat today, cause she failed.
Did you tell her that?   :o   :-X

« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2022, 05:30:07 PM »

Still a lot of football left, and I haven't heard a lot of talk here about NFL teams that aren't the Bills. But I like what I'm seeing in the Seahawks game against the Giants so far.

« Reply #42 on: October 30, 2022, 06:15:44 PM »

Wordle 498 4/6*

🟨🟨
🟨🟨
🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I know the wife didn't cheat today, cause she failed.
Did you tell her that?   :o   :-X
I haven't accused her of cheating, no. It's her conscience, not mine. Lol

« Reply #43 on: October 30, 2022, 07:43:31 PM »

Still a lot of football left, and I haven't heard a lot of talk here about NFL teams that aren't the Bills. But I like what I'm seeing in the Seahawks game against the Giants so far.
Getting caught up now. Looks like the Fins pulled it off late

« Reply #44 on: October 30, 2022, 07:47:56 PM »

I'm ready for my game of the week.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5