Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2022, 12:02:55 PM »

Wordle 497 3/6

⬛⬛🟨🟩⬛
🟩🟩⬛🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
That's one way to do it.

« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2022, 12:31:59 PM »

Wordle 497 3/6

🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I have to figure out how to make Tapatalk display Wordle results correctly.  Sheesh.
Looked fine on my end.

« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2022, 12:37:46 PM »

Wordle 497 3/6

🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I have to figure out how to make Tapatalk display Wordle results correctly.  Sheesh.
Looked fine on my end.
In a browser, or in Tapatalk?

« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2022, 12:45:50 PM »

Wordle 497 3/6

🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I have to figure out how to make Tapatalk display Wordle results correctly.  Sheesh.
Looked fine on my end.
In a browser, or in Tapatalk?
Tapatalk

« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2022, 12:48:32 PM »

Wordle 497 3/6

🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I have to figure out how to make Tapatalk display Wordle results correctly.  Sheesh.
Looked fine on my end.
In a browser, or in Tapatalk?
Tapatalk
Yeah, it displays fine in Tapatalk.  But in a browser the black squares are interpreted as an emoji and are larger than they should be.

« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2022, 01:04:56 PM »

Based on the discount, I guess others don't think as highly of this one either.

Diesel Wicked
(6.2"x56)Pack of 10
| MSRP: $13.00 per cigar

In Stock
5 out of 5
BUY 10+ CIGARS
$4.00
per cigar
$39.99 total price
SAVE 69%

« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2022, 01:08:45 PM »

Wordle 497 3/6

🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I have to figure out how to make Tapatalk display Wordle results correctly.  Sheesh.
Looked fine on my end.
In a browser, or in Tapatalk?
Tapatalk
Yeah, it displays fine in Tapatalk.  But in a browser the black squares are interpreted as an emoji and are larger than they should be.
Oh, yeah, I know what you mean. I used to have that problem, then started just posting my results from the browser on my phone to avoid that. Doesn't seem to be a way to correct it that I can see.

« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2022, 01:09:44 PM »

Based on the discount, I guess others don't think as highly of this one either.

Diesel Wicked
(6.2"x56)Pack of 10
| MSRP: $13.00 per cigar

In Stock
5 out of 5
BUY 10+ CIGARS
$4.00
per cigar
$39.99 total price
SAVE 69%
I was wickedly disappointed in this one.

« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2022, 01:12:41 PM »

We've got a soccer game on this chilly morning. In fact, it's the first of two games we'll be playing against this same team, currently also undefeated. One team is gonna be pissed at the end of this one. 38° here.
We got our asses handed to us; 2-6. Our first goal was a PK. I'm not saying we weren't fouled but the refs were taking pity on us. The 2nd goal was the only true effort I saw from our team. Their size definitely psych'd us out. That's what happens when most of your team is made up of 12 year-olds and your opponents are 15. Not saying we could have beat them but we could have tried.

We play them again at home on November 19th.

« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2022, 01:16:39 PM »

Wordle 497 3/6

🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I have to figure out how to make Tapatalk display Wordle results correctly.  Sheesh.
Looked fine on my end.
In a browser, or in Tapatalk?
Tapatalk
Yeah, it displays fine in Tapatalk.  But in a browser the black squares are interpreted as an emoji and are larger than they should be.
Oh, yeah, I know what you mean. I used to have that problem, then started just posting my results from the browser on my phone to avoid that. Doesn't seem to be a way to correct it that I can see.
Ah, that'd work.

« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2022, 01:25:25 PM »

We've got a soccer game on this chilly morning. In fact, it's the first of two games we'll be playing against this same team, currently also undefeated. One team is gonna be pissed at the end of this one. 38° here.
We got our asses handed to us; 2-6. Our first goal was a PK. I'm not saying we weren't fouled but the refs were taking pity on us. The 2nd goal was the only true effort I saw from our team. Their size definitely psych'd us out. That's what happens when most of your team is made up of 12 year-olds and your opponents are 15. Not saying we could have beat them but we could have tried.

We play them again at home on November 19th.
More motivation for next time.

« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2022, 01:42:24 PM »

CAO Dream Team Sampler
10 Cigars
| MSRP: $8.63 per cigar

In Stock
4.71 out of 5
BUY 10+ CIGARS
$3.50
per cigar
$34.99 total price
SAVE 59%

« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2022, 01:50:55 PM »

You wouldn't believe half the stuff I see in a hospital. My God. What a day.

« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2022, 02:12:55 PM »

You wouldn't believe half the stuff I see in a hospital. My God. What a day.
I believe it.

« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2022, 02:17:25 PM »

You wouldn't believe half the stuff I see in a hospital. My God. What a day.
I believe it.
Yeah it's been a rough day. The 33 YO woman in the morgue was just the tip
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5