Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2022, 06:50:41 AM »

Looks like our run of warm weather has come to an end.
I think we're still a day behind you. It's 63° and FOGGY at the moment.
It's been awful nice here. In fact, I was just looking at the weather for the month, and in an odd coincidence, the high temp for the last three days was 77 each day.
I don't believe it was THAT nice here. We're supposed to hit low 70s today but it's still a bit rainy.

« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2022, 07:01:33 AM »

Looks like our run of warm weather has come to an end.
I think we're still a day behind you. It's 63° and FOGGY at the moment.
It's been awful nice here. In fact, I was just looking at the weather for the month, and in an odd coincidence, the high temp for the last three days was 77 each day.
I don't believe it was THAT nice here. We're supposed to hit low 70s today but it's still a bit rainy.
That sucks, we've had clear skies for days. Raining a bit right now, but that's supposed to be gone by the end of the day setting up another dry spell. Hoping to get out on the course Saturday.

« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2022, 08:18:38 AM »

Looks like our run of warm weather has come to an end.
I think we're still a day behind you. It's 63° and FOGGY at the moment.
It's been awful nice here. In fact, I was just looking at the weather for the month, and in an odd coincidence, the high temp for the last three days was 77 each day.
I don't believe it was THAT nice here. We're supposed to hit low 70s today but it's still a bit rainy.
That sucks, we've had clear skies for days. Raining a bit right now, but that's supposed to be gone by the end of the day setting up another dry spell. Hoping to get out on the course Saturday.
I think I'll be hanging wall paper in the new powder room on Saturday.

« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2022, 08:33:30 AM »

Speaking of hanging... Herf with Charlie, Brad and the rest of the cigar lounge is only one day away. Woohoo!

« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2022, 08:35:11 AM »

Looks like our run of warm weather has come to an end.
I think we're still a day behind you. It's 63° and FOGGY at the moment.
It's been awful nice here. In fact, I was just looking at the weather for the month, and in an odd coincidence, the high temp for the last three days was 77 each day.
I don't believe it was THAT nice here. We're supposed to hit low 70s today but it's still a bit rainy.
That sucks, we've had clear skies for days. Raining a bit right now, but that's supposed to be gone by the end of the day setting up another dry spell. Hoping to get out on the course Saturday.
I think I'll be hanging wall paper in the new powder room on Saturday.
That's what you get for calling it a powder room.

« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2022, 08:35:44 AM »

Speaking of hanging... Herf with Charlie, Brad and the rest of the cigar lounge is only one day away. Woohoo!
See, now I'm jealous of you.

« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2022, 08:44:12 AM »

Looks like our run of warm weather has come to an end.
I think we're still a day behind you. It's 63° and FOGGY at the moment.
It's been awful nice here. In fact, I was just looking at the weather for the month, and in an odd coincidence, the high temp for the last three days was 77 each day.
I don't believe it was THAT nice here. We're supposed to hit low 70s today but it's still a bit rainy.
That sucks, we've had clear skies for days. Raining a bit right now, but that's supposed to be gone by the end of the day setting up another dry spell. Hoping to get out on the course Saturday.
I think I'll be hanging wall paper in the new powder room on Saturday.
That's what you get for calling it a powder room.
Half bath? Shitter? Call it what you want, I still gotta hang the darn wallpaper.

« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2022, 09:04:35 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2022, 09:05:01 AM »

Wordle 494 3/6

🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2022, 09:11:49 AM »

Half day of work, then over to E'Burg to visit with the Duckling. He's the principal bassoonist for the CWU orchestra and wind ensemble. So two evenings of concerts.

« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2022, 09:12:36 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, RoyalAlbertHallRaz.

« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2022, 09:12:49 AM »

Looks like our run of warm weather has come to an end.
I think we're still a day behind you. It's 63° and FOGGY at the moment.
It's been awful nice here. In fact, I was just looking at the weather for the month, and in an odd coincidence, the high temp for the last three days was 77 each day.
I don't believe it was THAT nice here. We're supposed to hit low 70s today but it's still a bit rainy.
That sucks, we've had clear skies for days. Raining a bit right now, but that's supposed to be gone by the end of the day setting up another dry spell. Hoping to get out on the course Saturday.
I think I'll be hanging wall paper in the new powder room on Saturday.
That's what you get for calling it a powder room.
Half bath? Shitter? Call it what you want, I still gotta hang the darn wallpaper.
That sucks, no doubt about it.

« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2022, 09:45:20 AM »

Looks like our run of warm weather has come to an end.
I think we're still a day behind you. It's 63° and FOGGY at the moment.
It's been awful nice here. In fact, I was just looking at the weather for the month, and in an odd coincidence, the high temp for the last three days was 77 each day.
I don't believe it was THAT nice here. We're supposed to hit low 70s today but it's still a bit rainy.
That sucks, we've had clear skies for days. Raining a bit right now, but that's supposed to be gone by the end of the day setting up another dry spell. Hoping to get out on the course Saturday.
I think I'll be hanging wall paper in the new powder room on Saturday.
That's what you get for calling it a powder room.
Half bath? Shitter? Call it what you want, I still gotta hang the darn wallpaper.
That sucks, no doubt about it.
Tony the Paper-Hanger. Sounds vaguely nefarious.

« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2022, 10:00:29 AM »

[...]
I've been called worse.

« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2022, 10:21:06 AM »

Where's Page3Dave?
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5