Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2022, 10:22:34 AM »

Today's Over/Under is 5
Raz Over/Under is 7
Only four, including Bill Wyman.

« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2022, 10:23:00 AM »

And just like that we're on Page 4.

« Reply #47 on: October 24, 2022, 10:41:51 AM »

Today’s Birthdays:

Rock musician Bill Wyman is 86.

Funny thing is that when I wrote my previous post, I thought of Jane Wyman. I'm sure there's no relationship but it is ironic that I had this last name on my mind.
"I suppose Jane Wyman is the first lady?!?"

« Reply #48 on: October 24, 2022, 10:42:45 AM »

Today's Over/Under is 5
Raz Over/Under is 7
Also 4, no Wymans included.

« Reply #49 on: October 24, 2022, 10:49:38 AM »

Today’s Birthdays:

Rock musician Bill Wyman is 86.

Funny thing is that when I wrote my previous post, I thought of Jane Wyman. I'm sure there's no relationship but it is ironic that I had this last name on my mind.
"I suppose Jane Wyman is the first lady?!?"
Yes, Reagan's first wife but not sure she was ever officially the first lady.

« Reply #50 on: October 24, 2022, 10:54:07 AM »

Today’s Birthdays:

Rock musician Bill Wyman is 86.

Funny thing is that when I wrote my previous post, I thought of Jane Wyman. I'm sure there's no relationship but it is ironic that I had this last name on my mind.
"I suppose Jane Wyman is the first lady?!?"
Yes, Reagan's first wife but not sure she was ever officially the first lady.
I was quoting Back to the Future.

« Reply #51 on: October 24, 2022, 10:59:43 AM »

Today’s Birthdays:

Rock musician Bill Wyman is 86.

Funny thing is that when I wrote my previous post, I thought of Jane Wyman. I'm sure there's no relationship but it is ironic that I had this last name on my mind.
"I suppose Jane Wyman is the first lady?!?"
Yes, Reagan's first wife but not sure she was ever officially the first lady.
I was quoting Back to the Future.
Ahhh, my bad. I recall that now.

« Reply #52 on: October 24, 2022, 11:11:08 AM »

Today's Over/Under is 5
Raz Over/Under is 7
Only 6.

« Reply #53 on: October 24, 2022, 11:15:49 AM »

Today’s Birthdays:

Rock musician Bill Wyman is 86.

Funny thing is that when I wrote my previous post, I thought of Jane Wyman. I'm sure there's no relationship but it is ironic that I had this last name on my mind.
"I suppose Jane Wyman is the first lady?!?"
Yes, Reagan's first wife but not sure she was ever officially the first lady.
I was quoting Back to the Future.
Ahhh, my bad. I recall that now.
The BTTF quote was an error anyway. Reagan and Jane Wyman divorced in 1949. He married Nancy Davis in 1952. The movie takes place in 1955.

« Reply #54 on: October 24, 2022, 11:26:34 AM »

Today’s Birthdays:

Rock musician Bill Wyman is 86.

Funny thing is that when I wrote my previous post, I thought of Jane Wyman. I'm sure there's no relationship but it is ironic that I had this last name on my mind.
"I suppose Jane Wyman is the first lady?!?"
Yes, Reagan's first wife but not sure she was ever officially the first lady.
I was quoting Back to the Future.
Ahhh, my bad. I recall that now.
The BTTF quote was an error anyway. Reagan and Jane Wyman divorced in 1949. He married Nancy Davis in 1952. The movie takes place in 1955.
Why are you letting facts get in the way again?

« Reply #55 on: October 24, 2022, 11:43:13 AM »

Today’s Birthdays:

Rock musician Bill Wyman is 86.

Funny thing is that when I wrote my previous post, I thought of Jane Wyman. I'm sure there's no relationship but it is ironic that I had this last name on my mind.
"I suppose Jane Wyman is the first lady?!?"
Yes, Reagan's first wife but not sure she was ever officially the first lady.
I was quoting Back to the Future.
Ahhh, my bad. I recall that now.
The BTTF quote was an error anyway. Reagan and Jane Wyman divorced in 1949. He married Nancy Davis in 1952. The movie takes place in 1955.
Why are you letting facts get in the way again?
Get in the way of what?

« Reply #56 on: October 24, 2022, 11:55:38 AM »

Today’s Birthdays:

Rock musician Bill Wyman is 86.

Funny thing is that when I wrote my previous post, I thought of Jane Wyman. I'm sure there's no relationship but it is ironic that I had this last name on my mind.
"I suppose Jane Wyman is the first lady?!?"
Yes, Reagan's first wife but not sure she was ever officially the first lady.
I was quoting Back to the Future.
Ahhh, my bad. I recall that now.
The BTTF quote was an error anyway. Reagan and Jane Wyman divorced in 1949. He married Nancy Davis in 1952. The movie takes place in 1955.
Give Doc a break, he DID just get a nasty bump on his head right before Marty arrived.

« Reply #57 on: October 24, 2022, 12:03:34 PM »

Today’s Birthdays:

Rock musician Bill Wyman is 86.

Funny thing is that when I wrote my previous post, I thought of Jane Wyman. I'm sure there's no relationship but it is ironic that I had this last name on my mind.
"I suppose Jane Wyman is the first lady?!?"
Yes, Reagan's first wife but not sure she was ever officially the first lady.
I was quoting Back to the Future.
Ahhh, my bad. I recall that now.
The BTTF quote was an error anyway. Reagan and Jane Wyman divorced in 1949. He married Nancy Davis in 1952. The movie takes place in 1955.
Why are you letting facts get in the way again?
Get in the way of what?
Of a good banter post.

« Reply #58 on: October 24, 2022, 12:22:00 PM »

Today’s Birthdays:

Rock musician Bill Wyman is 86.

Funny thing is that when I wrote my previous post, I thought of Jane Wyman. I'm sure there's no relationship but it is ironic that I had this last name on my mind.
"I suppose Jane Wyman is the first lady?!?"
Yes, Reagan's first wife but not sure she was ever officially the first lady.
I was quoting Back to the Future.
Ahhh, my bad. I recall that now.
The BTTF quote was an error anyway. Reagan and Jane Wyman divorced in 1949. He married Nancy Davis in 1952. The movie takes place in 1955.
Why are you letting facts get in the way again?
He has a habit of doing that.  Ruins a fine story.

« Reply #59 on: October 24, 2022, 12:22:47 PM »

65K....mike drop!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6