Pages: 1 2 [3]

« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2022, 09:36:44 PM »

Very tough to watch the Yankees go out like this. I'm glad I have my Buffalo Bills to give me hope.

« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2022, 09:39:39 PM »

Night walk

« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2022, 10:22:34 PM »

30 minutes into the first half, 0-0.
2nd half of soccer game much more exciting. We're up 6-1.
Geez, quite the turnaround. Coach must've given them a verbal thrashing in the locker room.
We were up 2-0 by the end of the first half. The final score was 7-1. Their goalie just missed getting a red card, and should have, for coming out and blatantly pushing our player down to the ground.

He was a decent goalie too so it's sad when he started pulling that shit. At one point, he came out to shove our player and he hurt himself. They stopped the game for almost 3 minutes.

« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2022, 10:46:41 PM »

30 minutes into the first half, 0-0.
2nd half of soccer game much more exciting. We're up 6-1.
Geez, quite the turnaround. Coach must've given them a verbal thrashing in the locker room.
We were up 2-0 by the end of the first half. The final score was 7-1. Their goalie just missed getting a red card, and should have, for coming out and blatantly pushing our player down to the ground.

He was a decent goalie too so it's sad when he started pulling that shit. At one point, he came out to shove our player and he hurt himself. They stopped the game for almost 3 minutes.
That's a damn shame. Glad they took them to the woodshed.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]