Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

« Reply #60 on: October 19, 2022, 03:06:36 PM »

Romeo y Julieta 10-Cigar Taster
10 Cigars
| MSRP: $7.40 per cigar

Only 3 Left
4.64 out of 5
BUY 10+ CIGARS
$4.00
per cigar
$39.99 total price

CI’s Romeo y Julieta Herfers Only Sampler includes:
2 – Romeo y Julieta 1875 Bully (5” x 50)
2 – ROMEO by Romeo y Julieta Anejo Robusto (5” x 50)
2 – Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real Robusto (5” x 52)
2 – ROMEO by Romeo y Julieta Robusto (5” x 54)
2 – Romeo y Julieta Vintage No. 3 (5” x 50) "

« Reply #61 on: October 19, 2022, 03:22:52 PM »

Diesel Uncut d.CT Toro
(6.5"x52)Pack of 10
| MSRP: $8.00 per cigar

Only 2 Left
4.44 out of 5
BUY 10+ CIGARS
$3.00
per cigar
$29.99 total price
SAVE 63%

« Reply #62 on: October 19, 2022, 03:24:20 PM »

Another braces tightening appt after school today. Or possibly having the bars removed before her cleaning early next month. Not sure if they'll do that today or make us come back right before the cleaning.
I have PTSD remembering my days wearing braces.
Mine were pretty easy, I got them off after less than a year. Guess mine was more an adjustment than an overhaul.
Five years!
God damn. Sounds like your PTSD was well earned.
I wasn't very good about wearing my rubber bands and such. I was supposed to go back to the orthodontist the week after the braces were removed to pick up my retainer. Never saw Dr. Guido again. I hope that sadistic fucker is rotting in hell. (It's Tuesday, after all).
Is it though?
Oh crap. I guess not. I was pretty convinced that it was when I posted that.

« Reply #63 on: October 19, 2022, 03:26:06 PM »

Another braces tightening appt after school today. Or possibly having the bars removed before her cleaning early next month. Not sure if they'll do that today or make us come back right before the cleaning.
I have PTSD remembering my days wearing braces.
Mine were pretty easy, I got them off after less than a year. Guess mine was more an adjustment than an overhaul.
Five years!
God damn. Sounds like your PTSD was well earned.
I wasn't very good about wearing my rubber bands and such. I was supposed to go back to the orthodontist the week after the braces were removed to pick up my retainer. Never saw Dr. Guido again. I hope that sadistic fucker is rotting in hell. (It's Tuesday, after all).
Is it though?
Oh crap. I guess not. I was pretty convinced that it was when I posted that.
You did seem very confident.

« Reply #64 on: October 19, 2022, 03:34:48 PM »

[...]
Then I must have been hacked and someone posted as me. Is it Tuesday in Russia?

« Reply #65 on: October 19, 2022, 03:50:26 PM »

Punch 5-Star Sampler
5 Cigars
| MSRP: $7.81 per cigar

In Stock
4.44 out of 5
BUY 5+ CIGARS
$4.00
per cigar
$19.99 total price
SAVE 49%

The Punch Power Pack 15–cigar sampler includes:
1 - Punch Clasico Natural Pita (6.1” x 50)
1 - Punch Gran Puro Nicaragua Toro (6.0” x 54)
1 - Punch Gran Puro Toro (6.0” x 50)
1 - Punch Signature Pita (6.0” x 50)
1 - Punch Bareknuckle Pita (6.0” x 50)

*Although it ain't 15 cigars unless you buy 3.   ::)

« Reply #66 on: October 19, 2022, 04:17:11 PM »

Punch 5-Star Sampler
5 Cigars
| MSRP: $7.81 per cigar

In Stock
4.44 out of 5
BUY 5+ CIGARS
$4.00
per cigar
$19.99 total price
SAVE 49%

The Punch Power Pack 15–cigar sampler includes:
1 - Punch Clasico Natural Pita (6.1” x 50)
1 - Punch Gran Puro Nicaragua Toro (6.0” x 54)
1 - Punch Gran Puro Toro (6.0” x 50)
1 - Punch Signature Pita (6.0” x 50)
1 - Punch Bareknuckle Pita (6.0” x 50)

*Although it ain't 15 cigars unless you buy 3.   ::)
Or if you're really drunk and see three of everything.

« Reply #67 on: October 19, 2022, 05:23:20 PM »

[...]
Depends on Putin's mood.

« Reply #68 on: October 19, 2022, 06:46:53 PM »

#Heardle #237

🔊🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜

https://spotify.com/heardle

Fun fact - this song is from the first CD I ever owned.

I struggled with the title but I knew the song from the first second.

#Heardle #237

🔊🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜

« Reply #69 on: October 19, 2022, 07:08:50 PM »

Another braces tightening appt after school today. Or possibly having the bars removed before her cleaning early next month. Not sure if they'll do that today or make us come back right before the cleaning.
I have PTSD remembering my days wearing braces.
Mine were pretty easy, I got them off after less than a year. Guess mine was more an adjustment than an overhaul.
Five years!
God damn. Sounds like your PTSD was well earned.
I wasn't very good about wearing my rubber bands and such. I was supposed to go back to the orthodontist the week after the braces were removed to pick up my retainer. Never saw Dr. Guido again. I hope that sadistic fucker is rotting in hell. (It's Tuesday, after all).
Is it though?
Oh crap. I guess not. I was pretty convinced that it was when I posted that.
Sounds pretty convincing

« Reply #70 on: October 19, 2022, 07:11:26 PM »

[...]
I've got my sweatshirt back on. Go Yankees!

« Reply #71 on: October 19, 2022, 07:11:36 PM »

I'm also at Max's last regular season soccer game. Will they stay undefeated?

Edit: This league does playoffs. The other one he's in does not but goes until Thanksgiving.

« Reply #72 on: October 19, 2022, 07:24:01 PM »

I'm also at Max's last regular season soccer game. Will they stay undefeated?

Edit: This league does playoffs. The other one he's in does not but goes until Thanksgiving.
Hope you've got their sweatshirt on, too!

« Reply #73 on: October 19, 2022, 07:27:25 PM »

Wordle 487 3/6*

⬛⬛⬛🟩⬛
⬛⬛🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Don't forget...

Wordle 487 3/6

⬛⬛🟩⬛⬛
⬛🟨🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #74 on: October 19, 2022, 07:28:21 PM »

I'm also at Max's last regular season soccer game. Will they stay undefeated?

Edit: This league does playoffs. The other one he's in does not but goes until Thanksgiving.
Hope you've got their sweatshirt on, too!
I'll need it. It's cold out.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6