Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

« Reply #75 on: October 19, 2022, 07:28:30 PM »

The most relaxing part of my day. I Work early again tomorrow

« Reply #76 on: October 19, 2022, 07:29:38 PM »

Another braces tightening appt after school today. Or possibly having the bars removed before her cleaning early next month. Not sure if they'll do that today or make us come back right before the cleaning.
I have PTSD remembering my days wearing braces.
Mine were pretty easy, I got them off after less than a year. Guess mine was more an adjustment than an overhaul.
Five years!
God damn. Sounds like your PTSD was well earned.
I wasn't very good about wearing my rubber bands and such. I was supposed to go back to the orthodontist the week after the braces were removed to pick up my retainer. Never saw Dr. Guido again. I hope that sadistic fucker is rotting in hell. (It's Tuesday, after all).
Is it though?
Oh crap. I guess not. I was pretty convinced that it was when I posted that.
Sounds pretty convincing
I've got my sweatshirt back on. Go Yankees!
Luckily it's a seven game series

« Reply #77 on: October 19, 2022, 10:42:51 PM »

[...]
I don't think my heart could take more than that.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]