Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2022, 08:38:57 AM »

As I opened the clothes dryer this morning, I realized I didn't have my Yankees sweatshirt on last night. The rainout was a blessing in disguise.
Probably the reason we had the rainout in the first place.
Don't you worry, I've got it on now.

Love it! Although I can't believe Christmas Vacation time of year is already upon us.

« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2022, 08:48:44 AM »

Work is moving along in my kitchen remodel. I'm mostly using the appliances already. Painters are here today.

In a separate renovation project that started over a year ago. Been waiting for this window to be replaced since last November. Of course, they haven't been paid yet either.

But the grid should be looking more like the 2nd photo. Not sure why they went with the prison look for just the one. I can't even begin to tell you how many times they've come back with the wrong part. What the heck is wrong with people?

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2022, 08:49:28 AM »

I mention the window folks because they're expected to come back again today. I'll believe it when I see it.

« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2022, 09:04:22 AM »

I mention the window folks because they're expected to come back again today. I'll believe it when I see it.
Idiots, the whole lot of them.

« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2022, 09:15:30 AM »

Work is moving along in my kitchen remodel. I'm mostly using the appliances already. Painters are here today.

In a separate renovation project that started over a year ago. Been waiting for this window to be replaced since last November. Of course, they haven't been paid yet either.

But the grid should be looking more like the 2nd photo. Not sure why they went with the prison look for just the one. I can't even begin to tell you how many times they've come back with the wrong part. What the heck is wrong with people?
It's Biden.

« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2022, 09:17:02 AM »

Good Morning Tony and Dave.  The dynamic duo of the banter!

« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2022, 09:22:06 AM »

#Heardle #236

🔊⬛🟥🟥⬛🟩⬜

https://spotify.com/heardle

I went in so many directions on this one but I finally got there with a guess to spare.
Not for me.  I do know the song & artist, but clearly not well.

#Heardle #236

🔇🟥⬛⬛🟥⬛⬛

https://spotify.com/heardle

« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2022, 09:35:47 AM »

#Heardle #236

🔊⬛🟥🟥⬛🟩⬜

https://spotify.com/heardle

I went in so many directions on this one but I finally got there with a guess to spare.
Not for me.  I do know the song & artist, but clearly not well.

#Heardle #236

🔇🟥⬛⬛🟥⬛⬛

https://spotify.com/heardle
Nada here.

« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2022, 09:41:04 AM »

Good Morning Tony and Dave.  The dynamic duo of the banter!
Hello, ClemsonDave.

« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2022, 11:01:49 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2022, 11:02:07 AM »

Wordle 486 3/6

🟨🟨🟩
🟨🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2022, 11:50:22 AM »

I mention the window folks because they're expected to come back again today. I'll believe it when I see it.
Idiots, the whole lot of them.
They had three items to address:

One, was to replace that prison looking window in the main bathroom... Done. (See first photo).

Two, was something too complicated and boring to explain here which apparently can't be done and I'll just have to live with it.

Three, and by far the easiest of the requests, was to replace one of the screens which was too tight and had to be forced in and out of the window, causing it to break. (See second photo). So why is the new one a different color (darker)? Let's try again, boys!!!

« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2022, 11:51:21 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Raz.

« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2022, 12:00:34 PM »

I mention the window folks because they're expected to come back again today. I'll believe it when I see it.
Idiots, the whole lot of them.
They had three items to address:

One, was to replace that prison looking window in the main bathroom... Done. (See first photo).

Two, was something too complicated and boring to explain here which apparently can't be done and I'll just have to live with it.

Three, and by far the easiest of the requests, was to replace one of the screens which was too tight and had to be forced in and out of the window, causing it to break. (See second photo). So why is the new one a different color (darker)? Let's try again, boys!!!

Oye

« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2022, 12:00:43 PM »

Sorry, had some things to take care of here.  Didn't get it to page 3 for Raz entrance.  Apologies.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4