Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Any sports up today Tony?
We had baseball practice this morning. Soccer game at 3:30 but I won't be attending because I'm having dinner and catching the ball game in the Bronx this evening.
Hope you catch that ball!
From your post to God's eyes.

Speaking of baseball, Guardians clinch the Central. Wish I could watch the occasional game. Thanks, Bally Sports!

Afternoon, Ruskie. Quick question - cello on or off?

Those pesky Ruskies were just waiting for Tony to leave.

From SBC

Viaje Piña
Viaje's Piña is back due to popular demand! This time, the Mexican San Andres flavor bomb sports its own band now that Piña has graduated out of the White Label Project

Viaje Fruit & Family Sampler
This pack features the exciting Piña release in two sizes as well as two of the extremely limited Friends & Family Merci that are only available in this sampler

Warped Cultura
Cultura is a very limited release from Kyle Gellis that features an Ecuadorian Connecticut Shade wrapper in a robusto format. Produced in the Dominican Republic

Foundation Olmec
Using some of the oldest seed varieties in the world that have been slow fermented and bale aged, this full-bodied cigar pays homage to the original cigar smokers, the Olmec civilization

Padrón Brand Sampler
Looking to explore Padrón or just snag some more of your favorites ? This sampler features many of their greatest hits!

La Aurora Fernando Leon Legacy
This gorgeous cigar honors what would have been Don Fernando Leon Asensio's 100th birthday with just 1,000 boxes of 10 petite lancero's

Sunday Funday!

Starting now until midnight we have 25% off and 35% off select ACID, Drew Estate, Herrera Esteli, Joya de Nicaragua, and Undercrown categories! *Note there is a minimum for both codes

Categories:

ACID

Drew Estate

Herrera Esteli
(Habano, Brazilian Maduro, Norteño)

Joya de Nicaragua
(Numero Uno/Cinco Decades/Dos Cientos is excluded)

Undercrown
(Maduro, Shade, Sungrown)

CODE: DHJU = 25% off plus 5% reward points on above categories for orders $50+.
or

CODE: DHJU150 = 35% off plus 5% reward points on above categories for orders $150+

 La Aurora Preferido No.1 is now 40% off

La Aurora Preferido No.1

 CODE: PREF1 = 40% + 5% reward points on La Aurora Preferido No.1

Any sports up today Tony?
We had baseball practice this morning. Soccer game at 3:30 but I won't be attending because I'm having dinner and catching the ball game in the Bronx this evening.
Report said we won 2-0. That was probably the best team we'll play and we remain undefeated.

Any sports up today Tony?
We had baseball practice this morning. Soccer game at 3:30 but I won't be attending because I'm having dinner and catching the ball game in the Bronx this evening.
Report said we won 2-0. That was probably the best team we'll play and we remain undefeated.
Woo!

Gabagool

Looks like Judge won't be doing it tonight.

Looks like Judge won't be doing it tonight.

Well, that blows.

Offensive fireworks in Denver tonight!  San Fran leads 7-5 in the 4th.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]