Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 19

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/15/2014
« Reply #225 on: June 15, 2014, 08:43:34 PM »

I didn't even know it was Father's Day until my grand-daughter called me about an hour ago and wished me one... :)  Well that covers my one son, but I'm not sure I rate one with my other son..?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/15/2014
« Reply #226 on: June 15, 2014, 08:45:06 PM »

Good evening gents, and a Happy Father's Day to all you Dads out there...!
Happy Bad Dad's Day to you.
Thanks CB.... and a Happy one to you too..!
Logged

EA

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Ya' know what this guitar needs? Lessons.
Re: 6/15/2014
« Reply #227 on: June 15, 2014, 08:45:27 PM »

Evening everybody - hope you all had a great Father's Day.
Uncle Milty!

A great comedian as well as a cigar fan. May he be at peace.

« Reply #228 on: June 15, 2014, 08:47:42 PM »

Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/15/2014
« Reply #229 on: June 15, 2014, 08:47:46 PM »

Evening everybody - hope you all had a great Father's Day.
Uncle Milty!

A great comedian as well as a cigar fan. May he be at peace.
Good evening EA...  Do you happen to know what cigar Uncle Milty like to smoke..?

« Reply #230 on: June 15, 2014, 08:49:25 PM »

Evening everybody - hope you all had a great Father's Day.
Uncle Milty!

A great comedian as well as a cigar fan. May he be at peace.
Indeed
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/15/2014
« Reply #231 on: June 15, 2014, 08:56:51 PM »

Evening everybody - hope you all had a great Father's Day.
Uncle Milty!

A great comedian as well as a cigar fan. May he be at peace.
Good evening EA...  Do you happen to know what cigar Uncle Milty like to smoke..?
I found this little article on Uncle Milty...  Before flying on to Rome, Berle packed some 500 Havanas, but customs officials there informed him that visitors were limited to 100 cigars. Nonplussed, Ruth pulled out a cigar from her bag and asked Berle for a light. "She nearly choked to death smoking it," Berle recalled, "but it enabled us to bring another hundred cigars in."   Favorite cigar: H. Upmann
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/15/2014
« Reply #232 on: June 15, 2014, 09:00:38 PM »

I think I'll go peek into my humidor and see if anything jumps out at me...!

« Reply #233 on: June 15, 2014, 09:02:19 PM »

Evening everybody - hope you all had a great Father's Day.
Uncle Milty!

A great comedian as well as a cigar fan. May he be at peace.
Good evening EA...  Do you happen to know what cigar Uncle Milty like to smoke..?
I found this little article on Uncle Milty...  Before flying on to Rome, Berle packed some 500 Havanas, but customs officials there informed him that visitors were limited to 100 cigars. Nonplussed, Ruth pulled out a cigar from her bag and asked Berle for a light. "She nearly choked to death smoking it," Berle recalled, "but it enabled us to bring another hundred cigars in."   Favorite cigar: H. Upmann
Be nice to afford 500 Cuban Upmann's in a single purchase.  Just envious...
Logged

EA

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Ya' know what this guitar needs? Lessons.
Re: 6/15/2014
« Reply #234 on: June 15, 2014, 09:04:05 PM »

Evening everybody - hope you all had a great Father's Day.
Uncle Milty!

A great comedian as well as a cigar fan. May he be at peace.
Good evening EA...  Do you happen to know what cigar Uncle Milty like to smoke..?

According to CA his favorite smoke was the Cuban H. Upmann Churchill.
Logged

EA

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Ya' know what this guitar needs? Lessons.
Re: 6/15/2014
« Reply #235 on: June 15, 2014, 09:04:48 PM »

Evening everybody - hope you all had a great Father's Day.
Uncle Milty!

A great comedian as well as a cigar fan. May he be at peace.
Good evening EA...  Do you happen to know what cigar Uncle Milty like to smoke..?
I found this little article on Uncle Milty...  Before flying on to Rome, Berle packed some 500 Havanas, but customs officials there informed him that visitors were limited to 100 cigars. Nonplussed, Ruth pulled out a cigar from her bag and asked Berle for a light. "She nearly choked to death smoking it," Berle recalled, "but it enabled us to bring another hundred cigars in."   Favorite cigar: H. Upmann
Be nice to afford 500 Cuban Upmann's in a single purchase.  Just envious...

You beat me to it. Well played, sir.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/15/2014
« Reply #236 on: June 15, 2014, 09:10:59 PM »

Evening everybody - hope you all had a great Father's Day.
Uncle Milty!

A great comedian as well as a cigar fan. May he be at peace.
Good evening EA...  Do you happen to know what cigar Uncle Milty like to smoke..?
I found this little article on Uncle Milty...  Before flying on to Rome, Berle packed some 500 Havanas, but customs officials there informed him that visitors were limited to 100 cigars. Nonplussed, Ruth pulled out a cigar from her bag and asked Berle for a light. "She nearly choked to death smoking it," Berle recalled, "but it enabled us to bring another hundred cigars in."   Favorite cigar: H. Upmann
Be nice to afford 500 Cuban Upmann's in a single purchase.  Just envious...

You beat me to it. Well played, sir.
Sorry about that... After I asked the question, I became very curious to find out...
Logged

glassken

« Reply #237 on: June 15, 2014, 09:13:25 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1n9x6vGK3s
nice vid, Ken. Thanks.  " I can barely get my mouth around it" was my favorite part!
Hoo, boy.  Evening guys.  Happy Father's Day.
Howdy, Bret!
Howdy backatcha, Ken.  How's things?
Well, since you asked...Kidding, all is well as can be when you wake up for another day!

« Reply #238 on: June 15, 2014, 09:14:00 PM »

I think I'll go peek into my humidor and see if anything jumps out at me...!
I'd be a bit leery of anything that jumped out of my humidor.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/15/2014
« Reply #239 on: June 15, 2014, 09:15:27 PM »

Getting near the end of this 888.  Pulled out an old Padilla Miami toro.  Not an original 8&11.  I believe this one was a Christmas 09 purchase.

Logged
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 19