Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/15/2014
« Reply #45 on: June 15, 2014, 02:40:44 AM »

Ten years ago: The Southern Baptist Convention quit a global federation of Baptist denominations during a meeting in Indianapolis as SBC leaders denounced the Baptist World Alliance and other groups for accepting liberal theology. Tim Berners-Lee received the $1.2 million Millennium Technology Prize in Helsinki, Finland, for creating the World Wide Web. The Detroit Pistons beat the Los Angeles Lakers 100-87 in Game 5 of the NBA Finals for their first championship in 14 years.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/15/2014
« Reply #46 on: June 15, 2014, 02:41:41 AM »

Five years ago: Gen. Stanley McChrystal took charge of nearly 90,000 U.S. and NATO troops in Afghanistan. President Barack Obama, pushing health care reform before the annual meeting of the American Medical Association in Chicago, bluntly told the doctors he was against their highest legislative priority — limiting malpractice awards. The president returned to the White House, where he met with Italian Premier Silvio Berlusconi.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/15/2014
« Reply #47 on: June 15, 2014, 02:42:31 AM »

One year ago: Wild celebrations broke out in Tehran and other cities as reformist-backed Hassan Rowhani capped a stunning surge to claim Iran's presidency. Paul Soros, 87, a successful innovator in shipping, philanthropist and older brother of billionaire financier George Soros, died in New York.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/15/2014
« Reply #48 on: June 15, 2014, 02:43:09 AM »

Today's Birthdays: Former New York Governor Mario Cuomo (KWOH'-moh) is 82. Rhythm-and-blues singer Ruby Nash Garnett (Ruby and the Romantics) is 80. Rock singer-actor Johnny Hallyday is 71. Actor Simon Callow is 65. Singer Russell Hitchcock (Air Supply) is 65. Rock singer Steve Walsh (Kansas) is 63. Comedian-actor Jim Belushi is 60. Country singer Terri Gibbs is 60. Actress Julie Hagerty is 59. Rock musician Brad Gillis (Night Ranger) is 57. Baseball Hall-of-Famer Wade Boggs is 56. Actress Eileen Davidson is 55. Bluegrass musician Terry Smith is 54. Actress Helen Hunt is 51. Rock musician Scott Rockenfield (Queensryche) is 51. Actress Courteney Cox is 50. Country musician Tony Ardoin is 50. Country musician Michael Britt (Lonestar) is 48. Contemporary Christian musician Rob Mitchell is 48. Rock musician Jimmy McD is 46. Actor-rapper Ice Cube is 45. Actress Leah Remini is 44. Actor Jake Busey is 43. Bluegrass singer-musician Jamie Johnson is 42. Rock musician T-Bone Willy (Save Ferris) is 42. Actor Neil Patrick Harris is 41. Actor Greg Vaughan is 41. Actress Elizabeth Reaser is 39. Rock singer Dryden Mitchell (Alien Ant Farm) is 38. Rock musician Billy Martin (Good Charlotte) is 33. Actor Denzel Whitaker is 24.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/15/2014
« Reply #49 on: June 15, 2014, 02:44:10 AM »

Thought for Today: "In trying to make something new, half the undertaking lies in discovering whether it can be done. Once it has been established that it can, duplication is inevitable." — Helen Gahagan Douglas, U.S. Representative (1900-1980).
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/15/2014
« Reply #50 on: June 15, 2014, 02:46:41 AM »

Cops with a Sense of Humor
-------------------------

Who says cops don't have a sense of humor? The following were taken off of actual police car videos around the country.

"Relax, the handcuffs are tight because they're new. They'll stretch out after you wear them awhile."

"Take your hands off the car, and I'll make your birth certificate a worthless document."

"If you run, you'll only go to jail tired."

"Can you run faster than 1,200 feet per second? In case you didn't know, that is the average speed of a 9 mm bullet fired from my gun."

"So you don't know how fast you were going. I guess that means I can write anything I want on the ticket, huh?"

"Yes, Sir, you can talk to the shift supervisor, but I don't think it will help. Oh ... did I mention that I am the shift supervisor?"

"Warning! You want a warning? O.K., I'm warning you not to do that again or I'll give you another ticket."

"The answer to this last question will determine whether you are drunk or not. Was Mickey Mouse a cat or a dog?"

"Fair? You want me to be fair? Listen, fair is a place where you go to ride on rides, eat cotton candy, and step in monkey poop."

"Yeah, we have a quota. Two more tickets and my wife gets a toaster oven."

"In God we trust, all others we run through NCIC."

"Just how big were those two beers?"

"No sir we don't have quotas anymore. We used to have quotas but now we're allowed to write as many tickets as we want."

"I'm glad to hear the Chief of Police is a good personal friend of yours. At least you know someone who can post your bail."

"You didn't think we give pretty women tickets? You're right, we don't. Sign here."
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/15/2014
« Reply #51 on: June 15, 2014, 02:49:25 AM »

Good morning Gyaldig and welcome to the banter. Post and post often.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/15/2014
« Reply #52 on: June 15, 2014, 02:52:01 AM »

Good morning Syalxbg and welcome to the banter. Post and post often.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/15/2014
« Reply #53 on: June 15, 2014, 02:54:58 AM »

 6 INCH Maduro by E.P. Carrillo #62
         10/39.99
 5 Peterson Churchill
           5/19.99
 4 Diesel Unlimited Maduro
         10/32.50
 3 My Father No.1 Robusto
          5/32.50
 2 CAO Lx2 Robusto
          5/29.99
 1 Oliva Serie 'V' Melanio
          5/29.99
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/15/2014
« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2014, 03:01:04 AM »

Time to hit the road for work guys, enjoy the Fathers Day jam.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #55 on: June 15, 2014, 05:04:36 AM »

good morning and Happy Father's Day. at the golf course for a quick round. teeing off in about 5 minutes.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/15/2014
« Reply #56 on: June 15, 2014, 05:27:06 AM »

good morning and Happy Father's Day. at the golf course for a quick round. teeing off in about 5 minutes.
Good morning Dean.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/15/2014
« Reply #57 on: June 15, 2014, 05:28:38 AM »

 7 The Reckoning by Studio Tobac Toro
          5/21.50
 6 INCH Maduro by E.P. Carrillo #62
         10/39.99
 5 Peterson Churchill
           5/19.99
 4 Diesel Unlimited Maduro
         10/32.50
 3 My Father No.1 Robusto
          5/32.50
 2 CAO Lx2 Robusto
          5/29.99
 1 Oliva Serie 'V' Melanio
          5/29.99
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/15/2014
« Reply #58 on: June 15, 2014, 06:05:09 AM »

Tony, a couple more spam bots for you. Look at their 1 post they made.
Kyalaai **Newbie Status
Syalxbg **Newbie Status
And a third one
Yyalnhf **Newbie Status
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/15/2014
« Reply #59 on: June 15, 2014, 06:05:45 AM »

Good morning Short stack.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19