Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2022, 10:35:55 AM »

Today’s Birthdays:

Actor Vera Miles is 92.
Actor Barbara Eden is 91.
Political satirist Mark Russell is 90.
Pro Football Hall of Famer Sonny Jurgensen is 88.
Actor Richard Sanders is 82.
Ballet dancer Patricia McBride is 80.
Former Surgeon General Antonia Novello is 78.
Country singer Rex Allen Jr. is 75.
Actor David Robb is 75.
Singer Linda Thompson is 75.
Actor Shelley Long is 73.
Actor-singer Rick Springfield is 73.
Country singer-musician Woody Paul (Riders in the Sky) is 73.
Queen Noor of Jordan is 71.
Actor-producer Mark Hudson is 71.
Actor Skipp Sudduth is 66.
Rock musician Dean DeLeo (Army of Anyone; Stone Temple Pilots) is 61.
Actor Jay Mohr is 52.
Actor Ray Park is 48.
Actor Scott Caan is 46.
Country singer Shelly Fairchild is 45.
Figure skater Nicole Bobek (BOH’-bek) is 45.
Rock singer Julian Casablancas (The Strokes) is 44.
Actor Joanne Froggatt is 42.
Actor Jaime Lee Kirchner is 41.
Actor Annie Ilonzeh is 39.
Dance musician Sky Blu is 36.
Actor Kimberly Matula is 34.
Basketball player Jeremy Lin is 34.

« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2022, 10:36:04 AM »

Tomorrow, Figment goes to sleepover camp and I head out first thing Thursday.  Will not be on too much over the next couple of weeks.
Remind me where your travels are taking you this time.
Have a friend's son getting married in NJ this weekend.  Then will head up to Mass. next week to visit with the new grandson.  Son "suggested" (meaning DIL demanded...) that Figment not accompany me for this visit, so he is staying here.
Gotcha, sounds like good times ahead. Other than missing your buddy.
Exactly.
Since we're talking about butts this morning, just think about all the ones he'll get to sniff while you're away. It'll be like paradise for him.
Isn't it just like you to find the silver lining...
I'm trying to be more positive these days.

« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2022, 10:37:07 AM »

Today's Over/Under is 5
Raz Over/Under is 8

« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2022, 10:37:19 AM »

Today's Over/Under is 5
Raz Over/Under is 8
Spot on, 5.

« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2022, 10:38:00 AM »

Got us to page 3 for Mr. Raz.

« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2022, 10:38:30 AM »

Got us to page 3 for Mr. Raz.
Is he going to be page 1 Raz for the next couple of weeks?

« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2022, 10:54:53 AM »

Got us to page 3 for Mr. Raz.
Is he going to be page 1 Raz for the next couple of weeks?
Sure sounds like it, if you're gonna be absent. Hell, I might even post my evening cigar on page 1.

« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2022, 10:59:00 AM »

For the record, Slippery Rock has the NR Adobes in. Just picked up a box of the robustos, $113 including shipping. Thought that was a pretty good deal.

https://www.slipperyrockcigars.com/nica-rustica-by-drew-estate-cigars.html?fbclid=IwAR0k4Wsa5GON6nNx8zXq46dRgiltAwCNmpiw6AcVbB_SjJR4rpfd6uvCceQ
That is a good deal. Did you buy blind based on ClemsonDave's recommendation?

« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2022, 11:11:56 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2022, 11:12:59 AM »

For the record, Slippery Rock has the NR Adobes in. Just picked up a box of the robustos, $113 including shipping. Thought that was a pretty good deal.

https://www.slipperyrockcigars.com/nica-rustica-by-drew-estate-cigars.html?fbclid=IwAR0k4Wsa5GON6nNx8zXq46dRgiltAwCNmpiw6AcVbB_SjJR4rpfd6uvCceQ
Agreed.  Don't think you will be disappointed....well, except for the smoke production.

« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2022, 11:14:08 AM »

26 word after the first guess.  Four words after the second. Guess the most  common word.

I'm going to finish my whiskey and go to bed. Tomorrow I have to take the wife for a colonoscopy, which is just about the least romantic conceivable concept.

Tonight the blonde sex goddess I been chasing round the bedroom for 33 years has been emptying her bowels so that tomorrow medical professionals can send a probe up her ass to ensure she isn't cancerous.

It just doesn't get any more romantic than that.

Night, lads.

Wordle 430 3/6

🟩
🟨🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Best of luck to her. Here's hoping the only damaged ass in her life is you. :D
She should be so lucky.

« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2022, 11:17:23 AM »

26 word after the first guess.  Four words after the second. Guess the most  common word.

I'm going to finish my whiskey and go to bed. Tomorrow I have to take the wife for a colonoscopy, which is just about the least romantic conceivable concept.

Tonight the blonde sex goddess I been chasing round the bedroom for 33 years has been emptying her bowels so that tomorrow medical professionals can send a probe up her ass to ensure she isn't cancerous.

It just doesn't get any more romantic than that.

Night, lads.

Wordle 430 3/6

🟩
🟨🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Just don't go framing any of those pictures.
I'll share the video.

« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2022, 11:17:54 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Page3Raz.

« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2022, 11:18:41 AM »

26 word after the first guess.  Four words after the second. Guess the most  common word.

I'm going to finish my whiskey and go to bed. Tomorrow I have to take the wife for a colonoscopy, which is just about the least romantic conceivable concept.

Tonight the blonde sex goddess I been chasing round the bedroom for 33 years has been emptying her bowels so that tomorrow medical professionals can send a probe up her ass to ensure she isn't cancerous.

It just doesn't get any more romantic than that.

Night, lads.

Wordle 430 3/6

🟩
🟨🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Just don't go framing any of those pictures.
I'll share the video.
That'll officially shut down any talk about Oy's man boobs being the worst thing posted here.

« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2022, 12:38:49 PM »

Today's Over/Under is 5
Raz Over/Under is 8
Nailed it. 5.
Logged