Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2022, 09:10:49 AM »

Morning Rick, Dave and Tony.
Howdy, ClemsonDave.

Got to the office but the internet isn't working. I was able to connect my laptop via my phone. But it's not the swiftest connection.
Not the best of starts to the new gig.
It's par for the course. My first days have notorious been like this.

« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2022, 09:12:16 AM »

Morning Rick, Dave and Tony.
Howdy, ClemsonDave.

Got to the office but the internet isn't working. I was able to connect my laptop via my phone. But it's not the swiftest connection.
Is it the office internet or your connection?
Office. And I offered to take a look but the equipment is locked in the basement and we're waiting for the guy with the key.

« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2022, 09:18:09 AM »

Morning Rick, Dave and Tony.
Howdy, ClemsonDave.

Got to the office but the internet isn't working. I was able to connect my laptop via my phone. But it's not the swiftest connection.
Is it the office internet or your connection?
Office. And I offered to take a look but the equipment is locked in the basement and we're waiting for the guy with the key.
Quite the tight ship they're running there.

« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2022, 09:30:39 AM »

« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2022, 09:31:59 AM »

Morning Rick, Dave and Tony.
Howdy, ClemsonDave.

Got to the office but the internet isn't working. I was able to connect my laptop via my phone. But it's not the swiftest connection.
Is it the office internet or your connection?
Office. And I offered to take a look but the equipment is locked in the basement and we're waiting for the guy with the key.
Quite the tight ship they're running there.
Keep the servers and contraband secure.

« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2022, 09:32:29 AM »

Dabo wants more "Thump in the Rump".... :o

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/why-dabo-swinney-says-clemson-football-s-jake-briningstool-needs-more-thump-in-his-rump/ar-AA10ULU0?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=8fdc63077bc4457da07f21b24a35e26e
How long until someone is offended by that?
I'm sure not long...but it will be someone from Minnesota or Oregon that fusses.
I hope the AD is already preparing his, "we don't condone this type of language, and I've spoken with Coach about it and he regrets its usage" statement. :D

« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2022, 09:33:06 AM »

Morning Rick, Dave and Tony.
Howdy, ClemsonDave.

Got to the office but the internet isn't working. I was able to connect my laptop via my phone. But it's not the swiftest connection.
Is it the office internet or your connection?
Office. And I offered to take a look but the equipment is locked in the basement and we're waiting for the guy with the key.
Quite the tight ship they're running there.
Keep the servers and contraband secure.
Solid advice for any business.

« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2022, 09:46:55 AM »

Morning Rick, Dave and Tony.
Morning Two Dave's and Tony. I'm swamped. I'm glad I had a smoke before things got Harry

« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2022, 09:50:58 AM »

Morning Rick, Dave and Tony.
Howdy, ClemsonDave.

Got to the office but the internet isn't working. I was able to connect my laptop via my phone. But it's not the swiftest connection.
Is it the office internet or your connection?
Office. And I offered to take a look but the equipment is locked in the basement and we're waiting for the guy with the key.
Quite the tight ship they're running there.
Keep the servers and contraband secure.
Solid advice for any business.
I got in, rebooted a few things and it seems we're back in business. I guess I have to work now.

« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2022, 09:55:37 AM »

Dabo wants more "Thump in the Rump".... :o

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/why-dabo-swinney-says-clemson-football-s-jake-briningstool-needs-more-thump-in-his-rump/ar-AA10ULU0?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=8fdc63077bc4457da07f21b24a35e26e
How long until someone is offended by that?
I'm sure not long...but it will be someone from Minnesota or Oregon that fusses.
I hope the AD is already preparing his, "we don't condone this type of language, and I've spoken with Coach about it and he regrets its usage" statement. :D
Nope, you won't hear that.

« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2022, 10:00:56 AM »

Dabo wants more "Thump in the Rump".... :o

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/why-dabo-swinney-says-clemson-football-s-jake-briningstool-needs-more-thump-in-his-rump/ar-AA10ULU0?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=8fdc63077bc4457da07f21b24a35e26e
How long until someone is offended by that?
I'm sure not long...but it will be someone from Minnesota or Oregon that fusses.
I hope the AD is already preparing his, "we don't condone this type of language, and I've spoken with Coach about it and he regrets its usage" statement. :D
Nope, you won't hear that.
Matter of fact, it will probably be on T shirts and posters before the first game.
Dabo has a bit of that Trump teflon (without the evilness, maliciousness and  selfishness.}  He also doesn't take himself too seriously and is pretty self depreciating and generous with his time and money.  So basically the antithesis of Trump.  For outsiders, many can't believe it, so write it off as an act.  Some also take issue (or used to take issue as there are much bigger issues than him now) with his openness about being a Christian.

« Reply #42 on: August 22, 2022, 10:02:15 AM »

Dabo wants more "Thump in the Rump".... :o

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/why-dabo-swinney-says-clemson-football-s-jake-briningstool-needs-more-thump-in-his-rump/ar-AA10ULU0?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=8fdc63077bc4457da07f21b24a35e26e
How long until someone is offended by that?
I'm sure not long...but it will be someone from Minnesota or Oregon that fusses.
I hope the AD is already preparing his, "we don't condone this type of language, and I've spoken with Coach about it and he regrets its usage" statement. :D
Nope, you won't hear that.
Matter of fact, it will probably be on T shirts and posters before the first game.
Dabo has a bit of that Trump teflon (without the evil, maliciousness and  selfishness.
You're probably right, though, the student section isn't where the complaints would come from.

« Reply #44 on: August 22, 2022, 10:17:56 AM »

Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6