dwgbryant

« Reply #345 on: June 13, 2014, 05:37:51 PM »

WTF? LOL! looks like everyone got their old post counts back.....I take that back.....not everyone.
Only the top 10 so far.  I was asked to do so by a couple of folks and I decided to try it out.  I can always revert it back if desired.

put me back please Tony.
kind of like staying sober on yesterday's meeting.

« Reply #346 on: June 13, 2014, 05:40:38 PM »

WTF? LOL! looks like everyone got their old post counts back.....I take that back.....not everyone.
Only the top 10 so far.  I was asked to do so by a couple of folks and I decided to try it out.  I can always revert it back if desired.

put me back please Tony.
kind of like staying sober on yesterday's meeting.
As soon as I get a chance.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/13/2014
« Reply #347 on: June 13, 2014, 05:54:23 PM »

Woooo.  Big rain is just about here.

« Reply #348 on: June 13, 2014, 05:55:07 PM »

Getting ready to call it a day/week too.  That way I can smoke a little something before I have to be home by 6:15.  Happy Father's Day to those of you who donated sperm, cash, or both to acquire progeny.
You make "acquiring progeny" sound like slavery - buy a kid.
I was just funnin' about how expensive it is to be a dad.  Btw, I left the office and lit my first Tattoo.  Gets a little harsh if you smoke it fast, but smoke it slowly and there are some interesting and tasty flavors in there.
You just wait buddy boy... payout really starts to rise exponentially for you soon.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/13/2014
« Reply #349 on: June 13, 2014, 05:59:26 PM »

Getting ready to call it a day/week too.  That way I can smoke a little something before I have to be home by 6:15.  Happy Father's Day to those of you who donated sperm, cash, or both to acquire progeny.
You make "acquiring progeny" sound like slavery - buy a kid.
I was just funnin' about how expensive it is to be a dad.  Btw, I left the office and lit my first Tattoo.  Gets a little harsh if you smoke it fast, but smoke it slowly and there are some interesting and tasty flavors in there.
You just wait buddy boy... payout really starts to rise exponentially for you soon.

His kids are still a few years out from needing bail, IIRC.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/13/2014
« Reply #350 on: June 13, 2014, 06:06:50 PM »

Rain and thunder boomers are here.

Time for another beer and smoke.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/13/2014
« Reply #351 on: June 13, 2014, 06:19:34 PM »

Do the very rich have people smoke the first 1/3 of the cigar for them?
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/13/2014
« Reply #352 on: June 13, 2014, 06:22:55 PM »

The El Triunfador was excellent.  Clocking in around 1h15 for the robusto, so a solid burn time.

The final third was heavier and rougher--actually reminded me very much of a more medium Cuban type flavor profile than otherwise.  Excellent construction throughout.

Up next is a Nica Rustica and my latest brown ale.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/13/2014
« Reply #353 on: June 13, 2014, 06:25:19 PM »

Headed out....have a good weekend folks.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/13/2014
« Reply #354 on: June 13, 2014, 06:25:40 PM »

As good as that brown ale looks, it tastes better.  I have that one just about perfected for competition.  I want to do another batch or two using a slightly different yeast or trying to hold a tighter temperature range, but yeah.  Once it has a few months of bottle conditioning, it is really goddamn good.

EDIT:
That also gives you an idea of how far into the covered area that the rain is falling.  Damn sideways rain.

CB's fault.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #355 on: June 13, 2014, 06:27:24 PM »

hey guy's just finished a Camacho maduro , good cigar .  now I am going to start a SL habano , and black coffee .
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/13/2014
« Reply #356 on: June 13, 2014, 06:29:04 PM »

hey guy's just finished a Camacho maduro , good cigar .  now I am going to start a SL habano , and black coffee .

Evening-ish, DD.  Which Camacho maduro?  The Corojo?
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/13/2014
« Reply #357 on: June 13, 2014, 06:29:31 PM »

hey guy's just finished a Camacho maduro , good cigar .  now I am going to start a SL habano , and black coffee .
that SL is a fine cigar DD.

« Reply #358 on: June 13, 2014, 06:33:19 PM »

As good as that brown ale looks, it tastes better.  I have that one just about perfected for competition.  I want to do another batch or two using a slightly different yeast or trying to hold a tighter temperature range, but yeah.  Once it has a few months of bottle conditioning, it is really goddamn good.

EDIT:
That also gives you an idea of how far into the covered area that the rain is falling.  Damn sideways rain.

CB's fault.
Muah haha haha haha!  Big ol' Exile Maduro Perfecto.  OSD in full swing.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #359 on: June 13, 2014, 06:35:04 PM »

hey guy's just finished a Camacho maduro , good cigar .  now I am going to start a SL habano , and black coffee .

Evening-ish, DD.  Which Camacho maduro?  The Corojo?
Yes the Corojo , .