dwgbryant

« Reply #315 on: June 13, 2014, 04:23:43 PM »

I am out of nuts and heading home! AAA toro for the ride. may grab a pizza on the way.
home sweet home.
where you can scratch where it itches.

garlic pizza with anchovies and hot peppers, and a dozen hot wings on order for delivery.
still sucking on the AAA.

Sounds nice but I prefer a softer hand to scratch where it itches for me.

yeah well, I'm all alone for the weekend so I have to make do with what I have.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #316 on: June 13, 2014, 04:24:48 PM »

I thought NASCAR was rid of that shithead Juan Montoya but he is back already qualifying at Michigan.

I liked him better when he drove open wheel, Danica too.

« Reply #317 on: June 13, 2014, 04:33:36 PM »

I thought NASCAR was rid of that shithead Juan Montoya but he is back already qualifying at Michigan.

I liked him better when he drove open wheel, Danica too.

I have hated Danica since her first race but I liked Montoya in open wheel to but he turned to a total ass in NASCAR just wrecking up good competitive cars.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #318 on: June 13, 2014, 04:35:50 PM »

I thought NASCAR was rid of that shithead Juan Montoya but he is back already qualifying at Michigan.

I liked him better when he drove open wheel, Danica too.

I have hated Danica since her first race but I liked Montoya in open wheel to but he turned to a total ass in NASCAR just wrecking up good competitive cars.

I think he was hired to do that.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/13/2014
« Reply #319 on: June 13, 2014, 04:36:07 PM »

I thought NASCAR was rid of that shithead Juan Montoya but he is back already qualifying at Michigan.
Shit.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #320 on: June 13, 2014, 04:36:29 PM »

food's here. bbl.

« Reply #321 on: June 13, 2014, 04:37:09 PM »

Woohoo!  Exam turned in, I'm outta here.  Have a great weekend, all.  Have a great vacation, Dave!
Have a good weekend, Joe....thanks!
Stay dusty my friend and don't have too much fun.
CB is here
 :D
CB from OH -  howdy flip.  How's the quest to smoke every Gurkha going?
It's still a minor aspiration, although a Ghost and another one i hadn't tried showed up in an LTG trade...
was off fighting with groupon for a refund.  they didn't want to refund a groupon that i bought for last saturday for a restaurant that's closed till September.  I told them it wasn't that big a deal, since I had already disputed the charge with American Express.  So they weren't going to get the $32 bucks, they might as well take the high road and refund it.
Indeed.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/13/2014
« Reply #322 on: June 13, 2014, 04:38:16 PM »

Getting ready to call it a day/week too.  That way I can smoke a little something before I have to be home by 6:15.  Happy Father's Day to those of you who donated sperm, cash, or both to acquire progeny.
\\\\Take er easy, Tony.

« Reply #323 on: June 13, 2014, 04:38:28 PM »

food's here. bbl.
Bon appetit there Dean.

« Reply #324 on: June 13, 2014, 04:42:49 PM »

Getting ready to call it a day/week too.  That way I can smoke a little something before I have to be home by 6:15.  Happy Father's Day to those of you who donated sperm, cash, or both to acquire progeny.
You make "acquiring progeny" sound like slavery - buy a kid.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/13/2014
« Reply #325 on: June 13, 2014, 04:45:22 PM »

WTF? LOL! looks like everyone got their old post counts back.....I take that back.....not everyone.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/13/2014
« Reply #326 on: June 13, 2014, 04:48:42 PM »

Afternoon, men.  Got an El Triunfador from 4/2012 and a Belgian strong-ish ale (the failed attempt at a white IPA that still works but finished way too wet to be an IPA).

« Reply #327 on: June 13, 2014, 04:49:42 PM »

WTF? LOL! looks like everyone got their old post counts back.....I take that back.....not everyone.
WTF indeed!  Banter Elder?  It's Tony's fault!  All the power of being system administrator is going to his head.

« Reply #328 on: June 13, 2014, 04:50:09 PM »

Afternoon, men.  Got an El Triunfador from 4/2012 and a Belgian strong-ish ale (the failed attempt at a white IPA that still works but finished way too wet to be an IPA).
But is it too wet to plow?
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/13/2014
« Reply #329 on: June 13, 2014, 04:53:32 PM »

Afternoon, men.  Got an El Triunfador from 4/2012 and a Belgian strong-ish ale (the failed attempt at a white IPA that still works but finished way too wet to be an IPA).
But is it too wet to plow?

Banter elder?  Sheesh.