Baby Face Finster

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Sorry about that!
Re: 6/13/2014
« Reply #300 on: June 13, 2014, 03:47:15 PM »

Woohoo!  Exam turned in, I'm outta here.  Have a great weekend, all.  Have a great vacation, Dave!
Have a good weekend, Joe....thanks!
Stay dusty my friend and don't have too much fun.
CB! Howdy howdy!
What up Finstmeister?
Trying to wrap things up at work and get started on the weekend. Miss your classy avi over here CB.

« Reply #301 on: June 13, 2014, 03:49:05 PM »

Heading out of the office myself, good weekend and Happy Fathers Day all.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #302 on: June 13, 2014, 03:52:58 PM »

I am out of nuts and heading home! AAA toro for the ride. may grab a pizza on the way.
home sweet home.
where you can scratch where it itches.

garlic pizza with anchovies and hot peppers, and a dozen hot wings on order for delivery.
still sucking on the AAA.

« Reply #303 on: June 13, 2014, 03:55:18 PM »

Woohoo!  Exam turned in, I'm outta here.  Have a great weekend, all.  Have a great vacation, Dave!
Have a good weekend, Joe....thanks!
Stay dusty my friend and don't have too much fun.
I'll try not to.....howdy, Mike.
How much time you got off?
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/13/2014
« Reply #304 on: June 13, 2014, 03:57:49 PM »

Woohoo!  Exam turned in, I'm outta here.  Have a great weekend, all.  Have a great vacation, Dave!
Have a good weekend, Joe....thanks!
Stay dusty my friend and don't have too much fun.
I'll try not to.....howdy, Mike.
How much time you got off?
A week. No plans.  :D
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/13/2014
« Reply #305 on: June 13, 2014, 03:58:26 PM »

Heading out of the office myself, good weekend and Happy Fathers Day all.
Happy Fathers Day, Dave.

Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/13/2014
« Reply #306 on: June 13, 2014, 03:59:08 PM »

« Reply #307 on: June 13, 2014, 04:00:58 PM »

I am out of nuts and heading home! AAA toro for the ride. may grab a pizza on the way.
home sweet home.
where you can scratch where it itches.

garlic pizza with anchovies and hot peppers, and a dozen hot wings on order for delivery.
still sucking on the AAA.
You're a cheap date.  American Automobile Association?
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #308 on: June 13, 2014, 04:05:44 PM »

I am out of nuts and heading home! AAA toro for the ride. may grab a pizza on the way.
home sweet home.
where you can scratch where it itches.

garlic pizza with anchovies and hot peppers, and a dozen hot wings on order for delivery.
still sucking on the AAA.
You're a cheap date.  American Automobile Association?

ha.
you ah, not going to put up an avi of a cigar being rolled on the inside of a beauty's thigh here Mike?

« Reply #309 on: June 13, 2014, 04:07:50 PM »

Woohoo!  Exam turned in, I'm outta here.  Have a great weekend, all.  Have a great vacation, Dave!
Have a good weekend, Joe....thanks!
Stay dusty my friend and don't have too much fun.
CB is here
 :D
CB from OH -  howdy flip.  How's the quest to smoke every Gurkha going?
It's still a minor aspiration, although a Ghost and another one i hadn't tried showed up in an LTG trade...
was off fighting with groupon for a refund.  they didn't want to refund a groupon that i bought for last saturday for a restaurant that's closed till September.  I told them it wasn't that big a deal, since I had already disputed the charge with American Express.  So they weren't going to get the $32 bucks, they might as well take the high road and refund it.

« Reply #310 on: June 13, 2014, 04:11:31 PM »

 :D  Folks, it's about that time, going to take the train back to jersey, and see if i can convince the warden to go to a restaurant with me and the child.  She says no every Friday, but hope springs eternal.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #311 on: June 13, 2014, 04:13:35 PM »

for you Mike.

« Reply #312 on: June 13, 2014, 04:21:30 PM »

Getting ready to call it a day/week too.  That way I can smoke a little something before I have to be home by 6:15.  Happy Father's Day to those of you who donated sperm, cash, or both to acquire progeny.

« Reply #313 on: June 13, 2014, 04:21:54 PM »

I am out of nuts and heading home! AAA toro for the ride. may grab a pizza on the way.
home sweet home.
where you can scratch where it itches.

garlic pizza with anchovies and hot peppers, and a dozen hot wings on order for delivery.
still sucking on the AAA.

Sounds nice but I prefer a softer hand to scratch where it itches for me.

« Reply #314 on: June 13, 2014, 04:23:36 PM »

I thought NASCAR was rid of that shithead Juan Montoya but he is back already qualifying at Michigan.