« Reply #255 on: June 13, 2014, 01:14:01 PM »

I think I'll start the weekend with some Southern Tier Choklat, I have so much of the damn stuff :-)

Tried the Monkey Shoulder last night, tasty little beverage there
Oh, you're talking beer.....thought you were bragging about a new move put on the warden.
I use a different technique, pour wine in glass
And now with no bullets in the chamber...
And barely packing a weapon in the first place...
Hey, even the Dillinger can kill
He packed a big gun.....I think you speak of the Derringer.  ;D
Derringer/Dillinger....littlefish never lets details or facts get in the way of his posts.
Ha! Did that one from memory, too much monkey shoulder I guess!

« Reply #256 on: June 13, 2014, 01:23:16 PM »

I think I'll start the weekend with some Southern Tier Choklat, I have so much of the damn stuff :-)

Tried the Monkey Shoulder last night, tasty little beverage there
Oh, you're talking beer.....thought you were bragging about a new move put on the warden.
I use a different technique, pour wine in glass
And now with no bullets in the chamber...
And barely packing a weapon in the first place...
Hey, even the Dillinger can kill
He packed a big gun.....I think you speak of the Derringer.  ;D
Derringer/Dillinger....littlefish never lets details or facts get in the way of his posts.
Ha! Did that one from memory, too much monkey shoulder I guess!
I just assumed you were using an Asian accent.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/13/2014
« Reply #257 on: June 13, 2014, 01:24:06 PM »

Tony, you're a ruthless bastard, 12 posts in 7-1/2 hours at the CI banter. Poor Duke of Sunburst, this is his last post - "Its mighty lonely over here. I kinda feel like a black sheep". A joke comes to mind but I'll refrain
Why isn't he over here? He signed up, he's just never posted.
I think his work computer blocks this site, mine does from time to time
Yeah, that's what he said.
That's one of the reasons I changed the default to having avvys off.  That way a lurker doesn't get an eyeful.  Wondering if that's how this site wound up on some of the banned lists.  However, I think it's more to do with the linked attached files to post that might lead someone's browser to an even more unsavory site.
Well, that answers my question from a couple days back as to why my selection had changed to avvys off.
Logged

Baby Face Finster

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Sorry about that!
Re: 6/13/2014
« Reply #258 on: June 13, 2014, 01:24:47 PM »

I think I'll start the weekend with some Southern Tier Choklat, I have so much of the damn stuff :-)

Tried the Monkey Shoulder last night, tasty little beverage there
Oh, you're talking beer.....thought you were bragging about a new move put on the warden.
I use a different technique, pour wine in glass
And now with no bullets in the chamber...
And barely packing a weapon in the first place...
Hey, even the Dillinger can kill
Happy Friday Gents! For the record, a Derringer might be a tiny little gun, but they are often chambered for large caliber rounds .357 .44 .45 whatever it takes. Plenty of power, just inaccurate as hell.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/13/2014
« Reply #259 on: June 13, 2014, 01:25:54 PM »

I think I'll start the weekend with some Southern Tier Choklat, I have so much of the damn stuff :-)

Tried the Monkey Shoulder last night, tasty little beverage there
Oh, you're talking beer.....thought you were bragging about a new move put on the warden.
I use a different technique, pour wine in glass
And now with no bullets in the chamber...
And barely packing a weapon in the first place...
Hey, even the Dillinger can kill
Happy Friday Gents! For the record, a Derringer might be a tiny little gun, but they are often chambered for large caliber rounds .357 .44 .45 whatever it takes. Plenty of power, just inaccurate as hell.
Don't matter since he's shootin' blanks   8)  Howdy, George
Logged

Baby Face Finster

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Sorry about that!
Re: 6/13/2014
« Reply #260 on: June 13, 2014, 01:26:22 PM »

I think I'll start the weekend with some Southern Tier Choklat, I have so much of the damn stuff :-)

Tried the Monkey Shoulder last night, tasty little beverage there
Oh, you're talking beer.....thought you were bragging about a new move put on the warden.
I use a different technique, pour wine in glass
And now with no bullets in the chamber...
And barely packing a weapon in the first place...
Hey, even the Dillinger can kill
He packed a big gun.....I think you speak of the Derringer.  ;D
Derringer/Dillinger....littlefish never lets details or facts get in the way of his posts.
Ha! Did that one from memory, too much monkey shoulder I guess!
Good to know about the monkey shoulder. I passed on a bottle last week. Have to try it sometime.

« Reply #261 on: June 13, 2014, 01:26:32 PM »

Tony, you're a ruthless bastard, 12 posts in 7-1/2 hours at the CI banter. Poor Duke of Sunburst, this is his last post - "Its mighty lonely over here. I kinda feel like a black sheep". A joke comes to mind but I'll refrain
Why isn't he over here? He signed up, he's just never posted.
I think his work computer blocks this site, mine does from time to time
Yeah, that's what he said.
That's one of the reasons I changed the default to having avvys off.  That way a lurker doesn't get an eyeful.  Wondering if that's how this site wound up on some of the banned lists.  However, I think it's more to do with the linked attached files to post that might lead someone's browser to an even more unsavory site.
Well, that answers my question from a couple days back as to why my selection had changed to avvys off.
I apologize for that.  I thought I was only affecting lurkers and new users.  I also added a some "help" pages.  They're a bit ghetto but I think they'll work.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/13/2014
« Reply #262 on: June 13, 2014, 01:27:51 PM »

[...]
No problem, easy to fix.
Logged

Baby Face Finster

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Sorry about that!
Re: 6/13/2014
« Reply #263 on: June 13, 2014, 01:32:17 PM »

I think I'll start the weekend with some Southern Tier Choklat, I have so much of the damn stuff :-)

Tried the Monkey Shoulder last night, tasty little beverage there
Oh, you're talking beer.....thought you were bragging about a new move put on the warden.
I use a different technique, pour wine in glass
And now with no bullets in the chamber...
And barely packing a weapon in the first place...
Hey, even the Dillinger can kill
Happy Friday Gents! For the record, a Derringer might be a tiny little gun, but they are often chambered for large caliber rounds .357 .44 .45 whatever it takes. Plenty of power, just inaccurate as hell.
Don't matter since he's shootin' blanks   8)  Howdy, George
Dusty! Enough with the southwest wind huh? Warmish today. 'course you probly have 100's today, so I should just quitwitdabitchin.
Logged

Baby Face Finster

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Sorry about that!
Re: 6/13/2014
« Reply #264 on: June 13, 2014, 01:34:17 PM »

I apologize for that.  I thought I was only affecting lurkers and new users.  I also added a some "help" pages.  They're a bit ghetto but I think they'll work.
[/quote]Ghetto code for the seedy side of the internet. Howdy Bergen Brotha!
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/13/2014
« Reply #265 on: June 13, 2014, 01:39:08 PM »

I think I'll start the weekend with some Southern Tier Choklat, I have so much of the damn stuff :-)

Tried the Monkey Shoulder last night, tasty little beverage there
Oh, you're talking beer.....thought you were bragging about a new move put on the warden.
I use a different technique, pour wine in glass
And now with no bullets in the chamber...
And barely packing a weapon in the first place...
Hey, even the Dillinger can kill
Happy Friday Gents! For the record, a Derringer might be a tiny little gun, but they are often chambered for large caliber rounds .357 .44 .45 whatever it takes. Plenty of power, just inaccurate as hell.
Don't matter since he's shootin' blanks   8)  Howdy, George
Dusty! Enough with the southwest wind huh? Warmish today. 'course you probly have 100's today, so I should just quitwitdabitchin.
103 predicted....15 consecutive days or so of 100+. Gotta expect it I guess.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/13/2014
« Reply #266 on: June 13, 2014, 01:49:57 PM »

Eighteen

« Reply #267 on: June 13, 2014, 01:53:44 PM »

I apologize for that.  I thought wrongly I was only affecting lurkers and new users.  I also added a some "help" pages.  They're a bit ghetto but I think they'll work.
Ghetto code for the seedy side of the internet. Howdy Bergen Brotha!
[/quote]let's see if that fixed it....

« Reply #268 on: June 13, 2014, 01:56:04 PM »

« Reply #269 on: June 13, 2014, 02:00:36 PM »

I apologize for that.  I thought I was only affecting lurkers and new users.  I also added a some "help" pages.  They're a bit ghetto but I think they'll work.
Ghetto code for the seedy side of the internet. Howdy Bergen Brotha!
Any Father's Day plans, George?