« Reply #240 on: June 13, 2014, 12:22:08 PM »

« Reply #241 on: June 13, 2014, 12:28:11 PM »

Good Afternoon boys...
Afternoon flip
See that you liked the Monkey Shoulder scotch  https://www.monkeyshoulder.com/  glad to hear it.  I bought mine, since the owner of the store said he has a number of customers looking for this scotch.

« Reply #242 on: June 13, 2014, 12:31:49 PM »

Good Afternoon boys...
Afternoon flip
See that you liked the Monkey Shoulder scotch  https://www.monkeyshoulder.com/  glad to hear it.  I bought mine, since the owner of the store said he has a number of customers looking for this scotch.
Yes, the best word to describe it is tasty

« Reply #243 on: June 13, 2014, 12:43:05 PM »

I think I'll start the weekend with some Southern Tier Choklat, I have so much of the damn stuff :-)

Tried the Monkey Shoulder last night, tasty little beverage there
Oh, you're talking beer.....thought you were bragging about a new move put on the warden.
I use a different technique, pour wine in glass
And now with no bullets in the chamber...

« Reply #244 on: June 13, 2014, 12:46:57 PM »

I think I'll start the weekend with some Southern Tier Choklat, I have so much of the damn stuff :-)

Tried the Monkey Shoulder last night, tasty little beverage there
Oh, you're talking beer.....thought you were bragging about a new move put on the warden.
I use a different technique, pour wine in glass
And now with no bullets in the chamber...
And barely packing a weapon in the first place...

« Reply #245 on: June 13, 2014, 12:47:36 PM »

I think I'll start the weekend with some Southern Tier Choklat, I have so much of the damn stuff :-)

Tried the Monkey Shoulder last night, tasty little beverage there
Oh, you're talking beer.....thought you were bragging about a new move put on the warden.
I use a different technique, pour wine in glass
And now with no bullets in the chamber...
Indeed, shootin' blanks

« Reply #246 on: June 13, 2014, 12:49:52 PM »

Tony, you're a ruthless bastard, 12 posts in 7-1/2 hours at the CI banter. Poor Duke of Sunburst, this is his last post - "Its mighty lonely over here. I kinda feel like a black sheep". A joke comes to mind but I'll refrain
Why isn't he over here? He signed up, he's just never posted.
I think his work computer blocks this site, mine does from time to time
Yeah, that's what he said.
\\\\Thanks
GFY!\\\
\\\\Crotchety!
So just the way you like them!

« Reply #247 on: June 13, 2014, 12:53:16 PM »

I think I'll start the weekend with some Southern Tier Choklat, I have so much of the damn stuff :-)

Tried the Monkey Shoulder last night, tasty little beverage there
Oh, you're talking beer.....thought you were bragging about a new move put on the warden.
I use a different technique, pour wine in glass
And now with no bullets in the chamber...
And barely packing a weapon in the first place...
Hey, even the Dillinger can kill

« Reply #248 on: June 13, 2014, 12:54:55 PM »

I think I'll start the weekend with some Southern Tier Choklat, I have so much of the damn stuff :-)

Tried the Monkey Shoulder last night, tasty little beverage there
Oh, you're talking beer.....thought you were bragging about a new move put on the warden.
I use a different technique, pour wine in glass
And now with no bullets in the chamber...
And barely packing a weapon in the first place...
Hey, even the Dillinger can kill
Ha!
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/13/2014
« Reply #249 on: June 13, 2014, 12:57:40 PM »

I think I'll start the weekend with some Southern Tier Choklat, I have so much of the damn stuff :-)

Tried the Monkey Shoulder last night, tasty little beverage there
Oh, you're talking beer.....thought you were bragging about a new move put on the warden.
I use a different technique, pour wine in glass
And now with no bullets in the chamber...
And barely packing a weapon in the first place...
Hey, even the Dillinger can kill
He packed a big gun.....I think you speak of the Derringer.  ;D

« Reply #250 on: June 13, 2014, 01:03:16 PM »

I think I'll start the weekend with some Southern Tier Choklat, I have so much of the damn stuff :-)

Tried the Monkey Shoulder last night, tasty little beverage there
Oh, you're talking beer.....thought you were bragging about a new move put on the warden.
I use a different technique, pour wine in glass
And now with no bullets in the chamber...
And barely packing a weapon in the first place...
and charged with assault with a dead weapon....

« Reply #251 on: June 13, 2014, 01:04:01 PM »

I think I'll start the weekend with some Southern Tier Choklat, I have so much of the damn stuff :-)

Tried the Monkey Shoulder last night, tasty little beverage there
Oh, you're talking beer.....thought you were bragging about a new move put on the warden.
I use a different technique, pour wine in glass
And now with no bullets in the chamber...
And barely packing a weapon in the first place...
Hey, even the Dillinger can kill
He packed a big gun.....I think you speak of the Derringer.  ;D
Derringer/Dillinger....littlefish never lets details or facts get in the way of his posts.

« Reply #252 on: June 13, 2014, 01:05:41 PM »

I think I'll start the weekend with some Southern Tier Choklat, I have so much of the damn stuff :-)

Tried the Monkey Shoulder last night, tasty little beverage there
Oh, you're talking beer.....thought you were bragging about a new move put on the warden.
I use a different technique, pour wine in glass
And now with no bullets in the chamber...
And barely packing a weapon in the first place...
Hey, even the Dillinger can kill
He packed a big gun.....I think you speak of the Derringer.  ;D
Derringer/Dillinger....littlefish never lets details or facts get in the way of his posts.
110/220 whatever it takes....

« Reply #253 on: June 13, 2014, 01:09:08 PM »

Tony, you're a ruthless bastard, 12 posts in 7-1/2 hours at the CI banter. Poor Duke of Sunburst, this is his last post - "Its mighty lonely over here. I kinda feel like a black sheep". A joke comes to mind but I'll refrain
Why isn't he over here? He signed up, he's just never posted.
I think his work computer blocks this site, mine does from time to time
Yeah, that's what he said.
That's one of the reasons I changed the default to having avvys off.  That way a lurker doesn't get an eyeful.  Wondering if that's how this site wound up on some of the banned lists.  However, I think it's more to do with the linked attached files to post that might lead someone's browser to an even more unsavory site.

« Reply #254 on: June 13, 2014, 01:13:34 PM »

Quote from: sfish link=topic=28.msg6603#msg6603date=1402673593
My dad won't shut up about Sculpin.  I'm going to have to give it a try, although I think tonight I'll go with some Anchor Steam.  I've been craving it bad.  Wow, that sounds bad...GOD DAMN IT I NEED MY BEER!
I have some Anchor Steam in my fridge too.  I'm definitely in a beer mood right now.
Funny, I just dropped a steamy anchor in the men's room
Like I said on page 5..."Duke of the Deuce"