CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 29

Author Topic: 6/13/2014  (Read 78242 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 6/13/2014
« Reply #225 on: June 13, 2014, 11:43:35 AM »

I think I'll start the weekend with some Southern Tier Choklat, I have so much of the damn stuff :-)

Tried the Monkey Shoulder last night, tasty little beverage there
Oh, you're talking beer.....thought you were bragging about a new move put on the warden.
LALTS

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #226 on: June 13, 2014, 11:45:47 AM »

I definitely take most Pedomo stuff for granted.  Not sure why... nothing flashy, not a constant barrage of new stuff... just kinda stays under the radar.  I always enjoy Perdomo cigars when I smoke them.  Only one that comes to mind that I haven't liked is the 10th Criollo. Also like the Chateau Fuente connie on occasion.
Agreed.  I also enjoyed the CI Legends Red (Perdomo).  It's the only one with a different shape.  Really nice smoke.  May even have one in the humi from way way back.
Years ago, I had planned on working through the CI Legends with the sampler, but realized the prices were not better that sampling the existing lines of the blenders, so just went that way.  Only one I ever tried was the Copper.
Last year at CF I was gifted the new olive by AJF.  It was ok, but I wouldn't buy it.  I just really remember liking the red (Perdomo) and the yellow (DPG).  I think I used to win them on cigarbid.com when I frequented that site.

sfish

« Reply #227 on: June 13, 2014, 11:49:17 AM »

Tony, you're a ruthless bastard, 12 posts in 7-1/2 hours at the CI banter. Poor Duke of Sunburst, this is his last post - "Its mighty lonely over here. I kinda feel like a black sheep". A joke comes to mind but I'll refrain

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #228 on: June 13, 2014, 11:49:29 AM »

I think I'll start the weekend with some Southern Tier Choklat, I have so much of the damn stuff :-)

Tried the Monkey Shoulder last night, tasty little beverage there
Oh, you're talking beer.....thought you were bragging about a new move put on the warden.
LMFAO!

ImNotBlackImMaduro

• Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • My horn can pierce the sky!
« Reply #229 on: June 13, 2014, 11:52:40 AM »

I definitely take most Pedomo stuff for granted.  Not sure why... nothing flashy, not a constant barrage of new stuff... just kinda stays under the radar.  I always enjoy Perdomo cigars when I smoke them.  Only one that comes to mind that I haven't liked is the 10th Criollo. Also like the Chateau Fuente connie on occasion.
Agreed.  I also enjoyed the CI Legends Red (Perdomo).  It's the only one with a different shape.  Really nice smoke.  May even have one in the humi from way way back.
Years ago, I had planned on working through the CI Legends with the sampler, but realized the prices were not better that sampling the existing lines of the blenders, so just went that way.  Only one I ever tried was the Copper.
Last year at CF I was gifted the new olive by AJF.  It was ok, but I wouldn't buy it.  I just really remember liking the red (Perdomo) and the yellow (DPG).  I think I used to win them on cigarbid.com when I frequented that site.
  Yellows were good, from what I remember as were the reds.  Black sucked, white sucked and seemed to be made out of a paper bag, green was god awful and still haunts my dreams along with all other Reyes's stuff, purple sucked, copper tasted like candy, but I still think it sucked...sucky duck suck.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #230 on: June 13, 2014, 11:54:43 AM »

Morning everyone.  Friday at last, hope to get some B&M time in this weekend.  Maybe try a CLE cigar for once.  Maybe smoke another asylum straight jacket instead, which is close enough.  Smoked a undercrown on my way to work and smoked up my car so much people probably thought I was hotboxing some CANNABIS.
Good morning INBIM...   I had my first CLE Connecticut the other day, and I really liked it.  I thought it was similar to a Brickhouse.  Did anyone else think so...?
  Thanks, I really like the brickhouse.  I'm not much one for connies, but I'm sure CLE doesn't screw around.  Maybe I'll get one of each.  I saw some poor reviews on the corojo, though.  But I'll still try it.
I normally smoke maduros, but for the past 2 weeks I've had this strong craving for Connecticut's. Weird..!
Number of good flavorful ones out there.  Camacho, San Lotano Oval, EPC New Wave, CLE as mentioned, San Christobal Elegancia, Room 101, Rocky Patel
(just kidding....wanted to see if you were paying attention)
The RP Signatures that show up on the jam from time to time are actually a really nice smoke.  WAY better than the RP Connecticuts. (not hard to imagine that)
I was kidding by including the RP's....please try to keep up Tony.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #231 on: June 13, 2014, 12:01:13 PM »

Tony, you're a ruthless bastard, 12 posts in 7-1/2 hours at the CI banter. Poor Duke of Sunburst, this is his last post - "Its mighty lonely over here. I kinda feel like a black sheep". A joke comes to mind but I'll refrain
Why isn't he over here? He signed up, he's just never posted.

sfish

« Reply #232 on: June 13, 2014, 12:05:12 PM »

I think his work computer blocks this site, mine does from time to time

DesertRat

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • {***}
« Reply #233 on: June 13, 2014, 12:07:53 PM »

Yeah, that's what he said.

sfish

« Reply #234 on: June 13, 2014, 12:10:11 PM »

\\\\Thanks

DesertRat

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • {***}
« Reply #235 on: June 13, 2014, 12:11:37 PM »

\\\\Thanks
GFY!\\\

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #236 on: June 13, 2014, 12:15:25 PM »

Somebody has to be a lurker....

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #237 on: June 13, 2014, 12:15:48 PM »

Good Afternoon boys...

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #238 on: June 13, 2014, 12:18:48 PM »

Ah, gotcha.

sfish

« Reply #239 on: June 13, 2014, 12:21:16 PM »

\\\\Thanks
GFY!\\\
\\\\Crotchety!
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 29