« Reply #180 on: June 13, 2014, 11:03:12 AM »

Morning everyone.  Friday at last, hope to get some B&M time in this weekend.  Maybe try a CLE cigar for once.  Maybe smoke another asylum straight jacket instead, which is close enough.  Smoked a undercrown on my way to work and smoked up my car so much people probably thought I was hotboxing some CANNABIS.
Good morning INBIM...   I had my first CLE Connecticut the other day, and I really liked it.  I thought it was similar to a Brickhouse.  Did anyone else think so...?
  Thanks, I really like the brickhouse.  I'm not much one for connies, but I'm sure CLE doesn't screw around.  Maybe I'll get one of each.  I saw some poor reviews on the corojo, though.  But I'll still try it.
I normally smoke maduros, but for the past 2 weeks I've had this strong craving for Connecticut's. Weird..!
Number of good flavorful ones out there.  Camacho, San Lotano Oval, EPC New Wave, CLE as mentioned, San Christobal Elegancia, Room 101, Rocky Patel
(just kidding....wanted to see if you were paying attention)
Had a Perdomo Champagne a couple nights ago that was pretty good...
Good morning Joe , that is a good cigar , I like them .
I , smoked , one a few , months back , and , enjoyed it,    !
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #181 on: June 13, 2014, 11:03:20 AM »

Morning, all.  No boss today.  Probably gonna leave within a couple hours.  Got an exam to take by the weekend, would love to knock it out this afternoon so I can drink and smoke all weekend with nothing 'to do' lingering.
\\\\Good plan. Mornin' Joe.
Hey there, Dave.  Week's vacation, eh?  Going anywhere or more of a stay at home and do nothing vacation?  San Diego's lovely this time of year...
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/13/2014
« Reply #182 on: June 13, 2014, 11:03:19 AM »

Happy friday, gentlemen. In 8 hours I start a weeks vacation. I am fuckin' ready right now.
I hear ya buddy.  You don't want to wish your time away but I hope the day is just eventful enough for you.
Thanks.....shaping up to be just that way.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #183 on: June 13, 2014, 11:04:35 AM »

[...]
It was good...!  LOL, morning, Scott.  Had some Alpine Pure Hoppiness last night.  People rave about it and go nuts over it here but it didn't seem like anything special, to me.  I've had many better double IPAs from Stone, Ballast Point, etc.

« Reply #184 on: June 13, 2014, 11:05:22 AM »

[...]
The RP Signatures that show up on the jam from time to time are actually a really nice smoke.  WAY better than the RP Connecticuts. (not hard to imagine that)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/13/2014
« Reply #185 on: June 13, 2014, 11:06:04 AM »

Happy friday, gentlemen. In 8 hours I start a weeks vacation. I am fuckin' ready right now.

Hey Dave, make sure you do all the extra stuff you need to so your backup doesn't have any extra burden while you're out. You know, like he did for you a couple weeks back. ;)
LMAO! That's actually what I'm doing right know....churning out some CoA's for next week so he doesn't have to. Sounds noble but it's self-serving after all.....don't want to get called to 'fix' something next week..... :o

Definitely know what ya mean there. And if they call, battery was dead/no reception... Sorry, see you on the 23rd! ha!
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/13/2014
« Reply #186 on: June 13, 2014, 11:06:05 AM »

Morning, all.  No boss today.  Probably gonna leave within a couple hours.  Got an exam to take by the weekend, would love to knock it out this afternoon so I can drink and smoke all weekend with nothing 'to do' lingering.
\\\\Good plan. Mornin' Joe.
Hey there, Dave.  Week's vacation, eh?  Going anywhere or more of a stay at home and do nothing vacation?  San Diego's lovely this time of year...
I know and I kinda had that in mind.....the wife is still having some problems with her shoulder and really just wanted to hang around the house....so, thats what we're gonna do, lol.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #187 on: June 13, 2014, 11:06:42 AM »

[...]
Agreed.  Rarely talked about, kind of taken for granted, but always a solid smoke and one I keep in the inventory and always enjoy.
I definitely take most Pedomo stuff for granted.  Not sure why... nothing flashy, not a constant barrage of new stuff... just kinda stays under the radar.  I always enjoy Perdomo cigars when I smoke them.  Only one that comes to mind that I haven't liked is the 10th Criollo. Also like the Chateau Fuente connie on occasion.

« Reply #188 on: June 13, 2014, 11:06:54 AM »

Morning, all.  No boss today.  Probably gonna leave within a couple hours.  Got an exam to take by the weekend, would love to knock it out this afternoon so I can drink and smoke all weekend with nothing 'to do' lingering.
\\\\Good plan. Mornin' Joe.
/////// +1
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/13/2014
« Reply #189 on: June 13, 2014, 11:07:22 AM »

[...]
8)
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/13/2014
« Reply #190 on: June 13, 2014, 11:07:55 AM »

Morning, all.  No boss today.  Probably gonna leave within a couple hours.  Got an exam to take by the weekend, would love to knock it out this afternoon so I can drink and smoke all weekend with nothing 'to do' lingering.
\\\\Good plan. Mornin' Joe.
/////// +1
Dammit!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #191 on: June 13, 2014, 11:08:08 AM »

Morning, all.  No boss today.  Probably gonna leave within a couple hours.  Got an exam to take by the weekend, would love to knock it out this afternoon so I can drink and smoke all weekend with nothing 'to do' lingering.
\\\\Good plan. Mornin' Joe.
Hey there, Dave.  Week's vacation, eh?  Going anywhere or more of a stay at home and do nothing vacation?  San Diego's lovely this time of year...
I know and I kinda had that in mind.....the wife is still having some problems with her shoulder and really just wanted to hang around the house....so, thats what we're gonna do, lol.

Gotcha.  I'm outta here for a week when you get back.  Going through with the trip to Florida.  Meeting up with my folks at my grandma's place in Daytona Beach so she can meet her great granddaughter for the first time.  Be the second or third time for her seeing the boy, but first since he could actually interact with her.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/13/2014
« Reply #192 on: June 13, 2014, 11:08:43 AM »

Happy friday, gentlemen. In 8 hours I start a weeks vacation. I am fuckin' ready right now.

Hey Dave, make sure you do all the extra stuff you need to so your backup doesn't have any extra burden while you're out. You know, like he did for you a couple weeks back. ;)
LMAO! That's actually what I'm doing right know....churning out some CoA's for next week so he doesn't have to. Sounds noble but it's self-serving after all.....don't want to get called to 'fix' something next week..... :o

Definitely know what ya mean there. And if they call, battery was dead/no reception... Sorry, see you on the 23rd! ha!
Exactly.

« Reply #193 on: June 13, 2014, 11:09:14 AM »

Morning, all.  No boss today.  Probably gonna leave within a couple hours.  Got an exam to take by the weekend, would love to knock it out this afternoon so I can drink and smoke all weekend with nothing 'to do' lingering.
\\\\Good plan. Mornin' Joe.
Hey there, Dave.  Week's vacation, eh?  Going anywhere or more of a stay at home and do nothing vacation?  San Diego's lovely this time of year...
....and a table at Churchill's can be reserved.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/13/2014
« Reply #194 on: June 13, 2014, 11:09:57 AM »

[...]

That sounds like a good trip. Humidity may be a bitch after SD weather.