CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 29

Author Topic: 6/13/2014  (Read 78232 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 6/13/2014
« Reply #165 on: June 13, 2014, 10:39:06 AM »

10:40 (7:40) and still no JWacky....must have put 9 holes in to start the day.

DesertRat

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • {***}
« Reply #166 on: June 13, 2014, 10:39:47 AM »

Happy friday, gentlemen. In 8 hours I start a weeks vacation. I am fuckin' ready right now.

Hey Dave, make sure you do all the extra stuff you need to so your backup doesn't have any extra burden while you're out. You know, like he did for you a couple weeks back. ;)
LMAO! That's actually what I'm doing right know....churning out some CoA's for next week so he doesn't have to. Sounds noble but it's self-serving after all.....don't want to get called to 'fix' something next week..... :o

ImNotBlackImMaduro

• Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • My horn can pierce the sky!
« Reply #167 on: June 13, 2014, 10:40:34 AM »

Morning everyone.  Friday at last, hope to get some B&M time in this weekend.  Maybe try a CLE cigar for once.  Maybe smoke another asylum straight jacket instead, which is close enough.  Smoked a undercrown on my way to work and smoked up my car so much people probably thought I was hotboxing some CANNABIS.
Good morning INBIM...   I had my first CLE Connecticut the other day, and I really liked it.  I thought it was similar to a Brickhouse.  Did anyone else think so...?
  Thanks, I really like the brickhouse.  I'm not much one for connies, but I'm sure CLE doesn't screw around.  Maybe I'll get one of each.  I saw some poor reviews on the corojo, though.  But I'll still try it.
The cuarenta's definitely the best CLE imo, haven't tried the Eiroa yet

The 11/18 is my favorite CLE Cuarenta. Anyone had the Corona Gorda in this? Assuming it's just as good...
The 11/18 is a great shape, had the robusto also but never the CG
  Those 11/18's are the one's I'm trying to nab off the monster.  Still no luck, the mash ups always show out of stock.

DesertRat

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • {***}
« Reply #168 on: June 13, 2014, 10:41:00 AM »

10:40 (7:40) and still no JWacky....must have put 9 holes in to start the day.
If his boss took the day off that could very well be.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #169 on: June 13, 2014, 10:41:22 AM »

Morning everyone.  Friday at last, hope to get some B&M time in this weekend.  Maybe try a CLE cigar for once.  Maybe smoke another asylum straight jacket instead, which is close enough.  Smoked a undercrown on my way to work and smoked up my car so much people probably thought I was hotboxing some CANNABIS.
Good morning INBIM...   I had my first CLE Connecticut the other day, and I really liked it.  I thought it was similar to a Brickhouse.  Did anyone else think so...?
  Thanks, I really like the brickhouse.  I'm not much one for connies, but I'm sure CLE doesn't screw around.  Maybe I'll get one of each.  I saw some poor reviews on the corojo, though.  But I'll still try it.
I normally smoke maduros, but for the past 2 weeks I've had this strong craving for Connecticut's. Weird..!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #170 on: June 13, 2014, 10:42:30 AM »

The cuarenta's definitely the best CLE imo, haven't tried the Eiroa yet

The 11/18 is my favorite CLE Cuarenta. Anyone had the Corona Gorda in this? Assuming it's just as good...
Yea, both good.  My favorite is also the 11/18 for all CLE's (and carry over from Camacho).  May just be mental, but seems to do a better job in varying flavors.  Don't care for the double toro though.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #171 on: June 13, 2014, 10:47:40 AM »

I normally smoke maduros, but for the past 2 weeks I've had this strong craving for Connecticut's. Weird..!
Number of good flavorful ones out there.  Camacho, San Lotano Oval, EPC New Wave, CLE as mentioned, San Christobal Elegancia, Room 101, Rocky Patel
(just kidding....wanted to see if you were paying attention)

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #172 on: June 13, 2014, 10:57:27 AM »

Number of good flavorful ones out there.  Camacho, San Lotano Oval, EPC New Wave, CLE as mentioned, San Christobal Elegancia, Room 101, Rocky Patel
Had a Perdomo Champagne a couple nights ago that was pretty good...

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #173 on: June 13, 2014, 10:58:27 AM »

Not a bad smoke but definitely my least favorite of the lot.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #174 on: June 13, 2014, 10:58:42 AM »

See you guys later... Time for me to go.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #175 on: June 13, 2014, 10:58:43 AM »

Morning, all.  No boss today.  Probably gonna leave within a couple hours.  Got an exam to take by the weekend, would love to knock it out this afternoon so I can drink and smoke all weekend with nothing 'to do' lingering.

dogdays

« Reply #176 on: June 13, 2014, 10:59:37 AM »

Good morning Joe , that is a good cigar , I like them .

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #177 on: June 13, 2014, 11:00:36 AM »

Happy friday, gentlemen. In 8 hours I start a weeks vacation. I am fuckin' ready right now.
I hear ya buddy.  You don't want to wish your time away but I hope the day is just eventful enough for you.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #178 on: June 13, 2014, 11:01:36 AM »

Agreed.  Rarely talked about, kind of taken for granted, but always a solid smoke and one I keep in the inventory and always enjoy.

DesertRat

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • {***}
« Reply #179 on: June 13, 2014, 11:01:58 AM »

Morning, all.  No boss today.  Probably gonna leave within a couple hours.  Got an exam to take by the weekend, would love to knock it out this afternoon so I can drink and smoke all weekend with nothing 'to do' lingering.
\\\\Good plan. Mornin' Joe.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 29