CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 29

Author Topic: 6/13/2014  (Read 78253 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 6/13/2014
« Reply #150 on: June 13, 2014, 10:29:53 AM »

Happy friday, gentlemen. In 8 hours I start a weeks vacation. I am fuckin' ready right now.
Hey, it's 5:00 Somewhere!  Who will miss you anyway?

sfish

« Reply #151 on: June 13, 2014, 10:30:13 AM »

Morning everyone.  Friday at last, hope to get some B&M time in this weekend.  Maybe try a CLE cigar for once.  Maybe smoke another asylum straight jacket instead, which is close enough.  Smoked a undercrown on my way to work and smoked up my car so much people probably thought I was hotboxing some CANNABIS.
Good morning INBIM...   I had my first CLE Connecticut the other day, and I really liked it.  I thought it was similar to a Brickhouse.  Did anyone else think so...?
  Thanks, I really like the brickhouse.  I'm not much one for connies, but I'm sure CLE doesn't screw around.  Maybe I'll get one of each.  I saw some poor reviews on the corojo, though.  But I'll still try it.
The cuarenta's definitely the best CLE imo, haven't tried the Eiroa yet

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #152 on: June 13, 2014, 10:32:08 AM »

Happy friday, gentlemen. In 8 hours I start a weeks vacation. I am fuckin' ready right now.
Morning Dave, that's nice to look forward to. My guess is that you'll still be crotchety today anyway
Which is just the way littlefish likes you.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #153 on: June 13, 2014, 10:32:39 AM »

Mornin', fellers.

Trying to lay low and get out of here at a reasonable time today... Hasn't worked so far.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #154 on: June 13, 2014, 10:33:16 AM »

There's nothing better than the feeling at the beginning of a vacation.  Morning DR.

DesertRat

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • {***}
« Reply #155 on: June 13, 2014, 10:33:23 AM »

Morning Dave, that's nice to look forward to. My guess is that you'll still be crotchety today anyway
No sense in changing just for one day......

DesertRat

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • {***}
« Reply #156 on: June 13, 2014, 10:34:38 AM »

Good point!

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #157 on: June 13, 2014, 10:34:54 AM »

Hey Dave, make sure you do all the extra stuff you need to so your backup doesn't have any extra burden while you're out. You know, like he did for you a couple weeks back. ;)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #158 on: June 13, 2014, 10:35:46 AM »

Morning everyone.  Friday at last, hope to get some B&M time in this weekend.  Maybe try a CLE cigar for once.  Maybe smoke another asylum straight jacket instead, which is close enough.  Smoked a undercrown on my way to work and smoked up my car so much people probably thought I was hotboxing some CANNABIS.
Good morning INBIM...   I had my first CLE Connecticut the other day, and I really liked it.  I thought it was similar to a Brickhouse.  Did anyone else think so...?
  Thanks, I really like the brickhouse.  I'm not much one for connies, but I'm sure CLE doesn't screw around.  Maybe I'll get one of each.  I saw some poor reviews on the corojo, though.  But I'll still try it.
+1

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #159 on: June 13, 2014, 10:36:18 AM »

Dusty!

sfish

« Reply #160 on: June 13, 2014, 10:37:08 AM »

Which is just the way littlefish likes you.
Well it's the only way he presents so...

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #161 on: June 13, 2014, 10:37:25 AM »

Indeed! Mornin gents

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #162 on: June 13, 2014, 10:37:54 AM »

The 11/18 is my favorite CLE Cuarenta. Anyone had the Corona Gorda in this? Assuming it's just as good...

sfish

« Reply #163 on: June 13, 2014, 10:38:05 AM »

Mornin', fellers.

Trying to lay low and get out of here at a reasonable time today... Hasn't worked so far.
Just who do you think you are...Joe?

sfish

« Reply #164 on: June 13, 2014, 10:38:59 AM »

The 11/18 is my favorite CLE Cuarenta. Anyone had the Corona Gorda in this? Assuming it's just as good...
The 11/18 is a great shape, had the robusto also but never the CG
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 29