« Reply #150 on: June 13, 2014, 10:29:53 AM »

Happy friday, gentlemen. In 8 hours I start a weeks vacation. I am fuckin' ready right now.
Hey, it's 5:00 Somewhere!  Who will miss you anyway?

« Reply #151 on: June 13, 2014, 10:30:13 AM »

Morning everyone.  Friday at last, hope to get some B&M time in this weekend.  Maybe try a CLE cigar for once.  Maybe smoke another asylum straight jacket instead, which is close enough.  Smoked a undercrown on my way to work and smoked up my car so much people probably thought I was hotboxing some CANNABIS.
Good morning INBIM...   I had my first CLE Connecticut the other day, and I really liked it.  I thought it was similar to a Brickhouse.  Did anyone else think so...?
  Thanks, I really like the brickhouse.  I'm not much one for connies, but I'm sure CLE doesn't screw around.  Maybe I'll get one of each.  I saw some poor reviews on the corojo, though.  But I'll still try it.
The cuarenta's definitely the best CLE imo, haven't tried the Eiroa yet

« Reply #152 on: June 13, 2014, 10:32:08 AM »

Happy friday, gentlemen. In 8 hours I start a weeks vacation. I am fuckin' ready right now.
Morning Dave, that's nice to look forward to. My guess is that you'll still be crotchety today anyway
Which is just the way littlefish likes you.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/13/2014
« Reply #153 on: June 13, 2014, 10:32:39 AM »

Mornin', fellers.

Trying to lay low and get out of here at a reasonable time today... Hasn't worked so far.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/13/2014
« Reply #154 on: June 13, 2014, 10:33:16 AM »

Happy friday, gentlemen. In 8 hours I start a weeks vacation. I am fuckin' ready right now.
There's nothing better than the feeling at the beginning of a vacation.  Morning DR.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/13/2014
« Reply #155 on: June 13, 2014, 10:33:23 AM »

Happy friday, gentlemen. In 8 hours I start a weeks vacation. I am fuckin' ready right now.
Morning Dave, that's nice to look forward to. My guess is that you'll still be crotchety today anyway
No sense in changing just for one day......
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/13/2014
« Reply #156 on: June 13, 2014, 10:34:38 AM »

Happy friday, gentlemen. In 8 hours I start a weeks vacation. I am fuckin' ready right now.
Hey, it's 5:00 Somewhere!  Who will miss you anyway?
Good point!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/13/2014
« Reply #157 on: June 13, 2014, 10:34:54 AM »

Happy friday, gentlemen. In 8 hours I start a weeks vacation. I am fuckin' ready right now.

Hey Dave, make sure you do all the extra stuff you need to so your backup doesn't have any extra burden while you're out. You know, like he did for you a couple weeks back. ;)

« Reply #158 on: June 13, 2014, 10:35:46 AM »

Morning everyone.  Friday at last, hope to get some B&M time in this weekend.  Maybe try a CLE cigar for once.  Maybe smoke another asylum straight jacket instead, which is close enough.  Smoked a undercrown on my way to work and smoked up my car so much people probably thought I was hotboxing some CANNABIS.
Good morning INBIM...   I had my first CLE Connecticut the other day, and I really liked it.  I thought it was similar to a Brickhouse.  Did anyone else think so...?
  Thanks, I really like the brickhouse.  I'm not much one for connies, but I'm sure CLE doesn't screw around.  Maybe I'll get one of each.  I saw some poor reviews on the corojo, though.  But I'll still try it.
The cuarenta's definitely the best CLE imo, haven't tried the Eiroa yet
+1

« Reply #159 on: June 13, 2014, 10:36:18 AM »

Dusty!

« Reply #160 on: June 13, 2014, 10:37:08 AM »

Happy friday, gentlemen. In 8 hours I start a weeks vacation. I am fuckin' ready right now.
Morning Dave, that's nice to look forward to. My guess is that you'll still be crotchety today anyway
Which is just the way littlefish likes you.
Well it's the only way he presents so...
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #161 on: June 13, 2014, 10:37:25 AM »

Happy friday, gentlemen. In 8 hours I start a weeks vacation. I am fuckin' ready right now.
Hey, it's 5:00 Somewhere!  Who will miss you anyway?
Indeed! Mornin gents
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/13/2014
« Reply #162 on: June 13, 2014, 10:37:54 AM »

Morning everyone.  Friday at last, hope to get some B&M time in this weekend.  Maybe try a CLE cigar for once.  Maybe smoke another asylum straight jacket instead, which is close enough.  Smoked a undercrown on my way to work and smoked up my car so much people probably thought I was hotboxing some CANNABIS.
Good morning INBIM...   I had my first CLE Connecticut the other day, and I really liked it.  I thought it was similar to a Brickhouse.  Did anyone else think so...?
  Thanks, I really like the brickhouse.  I'm not much one for connies, but I'm sure CLE doesn't screw around.  Maybe I'll get one of each.  I saw some poor reviews on the corojo, though.  But I'll still try it.
The cuarenta's definitely the best CLE imo, haven't tried the Eiroa yet

The 11/18 is my favorite CLE Cuarenta. Anyone had the Corona Gorda in this? Assuming it's just as good...

« Reply #163 on: June 13, 2014, 10:38:05 AM »

Mornin', fellers.

Trying to lay low and get out of here at a reasonable time today... Hasn't worked so far.
Just who do you think you are...Joe?

« Reply #164 on: June 13, 2014, 10:38:59 AM »

Morning everyone.  Friday at last, hope to get some B&M time in this weekend.  Maybe try a CLE cigar for once.  Maybe smoke another asylum straight jacket instead, which is close enough.  Smoked a undercrown on my way to work and smoked up my car so much people probably thought I was hotboxing some CANNABIS.
Good morning INBIM...   I had my first CLE Connecticut the other day, and I really liked it.  I thought it was similar to a Brickhouse.  Did anyone else think so...?
  Thanks, I really like the brickhouse.  I'm not much one for connies, but I'm sure CLE doesn't screw around.  Maybe I'll get one of each.  I saw some poor reviews on the corojo, though.  But I'll still try it.
The cuarenta's definitely the best CLE imo, haven't tried the Eiroa yet

The 11/18 is my favorite CLE Cuarenta. Anyone had the Corona Gorda in this? Assuming it's just as good...
The 11/18 is a great shape, had the robusto also but never the CG