« Reply #105 on: June 13, 2014, 08:46:21 AM »

good morning guys. been a busy week. 9 more hours in the nut house and I'm done until Tuesday. I'm packed and moving back to the lake apartment for the weekend and doing nothing but sunrise golf, smoke cigars, and sit on my ass. haven't seen or heard much of my wife in almost two weeks so I doubt she'll know I'm gone.
That sounds great Deano, but we ain't buying it.  You had us until the sit on my ass part.
Cain't sit on what you ain't got.  Just sayin'…
Really, Mike?  You're making this too easy.  Scott looks for a challenge.
Exactly, I leave the "lay-ups" for the Tonys' of the world :-)
You expect him to elevate?     ....oh, you meant figuratively....

« Reply #106 on: June 13, 2014, 08:48:01 AM »

Good morning, guys. Well this week flew by, am Ii right?
You are always right Tony!
Gotta suck up to the admin. Don't want your post count reset.
Mornin' Dave.  Someone ought to tell Scott and Cam because the few posts I saw yesterday were brutal.   ;D
What? What did I say?
Nothing out of the ordinary.  Good morning, Scott.
Morning Tony, were your ears ringing yesterday?
Not at all.  My ears ring when I'm not being talked about.  Me me me me me me.
Seems to fit yesterdays' critieria provided by Cam....just sayin'
Like hand in glove

« Reply #107 on: June 13, 2014, 08:48:27 AM »

good morning guys. been a busy week. 9 more hours in the nut house and I'm done until Tuesday. I'm packed and moving back to the lake apartment for the weekend and doing nothing but sunrise golf, smoke cigars, and sit on my ass. haven't seen or heard much of my wife in almost two weeks so I doubt she'll know I'm gone.
That sounds great Deano, but we ain't buying it.  You had us until the sit on my ass part.
Cain't sit on what you ain't got.  Just sayin'…
Really, Mike?  You're making this too easy.  Scott looks for a challenge.
Exactly, I leave the "lay-ups" for the Tonys' of the world :-)
+3 {Swish}

« Reply #108 on: June 13, 2014, 08:50:19 AM »

good morning guys. been a busy week. 9 more hours in the nut house and I'm done until Tuesday. I'm packed and moving back to the lake apartment for the weekend and doing nothing but sunrise golf, smoke cigars, and sit on my ass. haven't seen or heard much of my wife in almost two weeks so I doubt she'll know I'm gone.
That sounds great Deano, but we ain't buying it.  You had us until the sit on my ass part.
Cain't sit on what you ain't got.  Just sayin'…
Really, Mike?  You're making this too easy.  Scott looks for a challenge.
Exactly, I leave the "lay-ups" for the Tonys' of the world :-)
You expect him to elevate?     ....oh, you meant figuratively....
Not without the aid of a fork truck, couldn't slip a sheet of paper under his vert. Did I forget to send the email about "Fuck Tony Friday?"

« Reply #109 on: June 13, 2014, 08:51:51 AM »

Good morning, guys. Well this week flew by, am Ii right?
You are always right Tony!
Gotta suck up to the admin. Don't want your post count reset.
Mornin' Dave.  Someone ought to tell Scott and Cam because the few posts I saw yesterday were brutal.   ;D
Scott doesn't count, he's only like 86% human. ;)
Hey! Watch it buster
I want to know what the other 14% is.

« Reply #110 on: June 13, 2014, 08:52:46 AM »

good morning guys. been a busy week. 9 more hours in the nut house and I'm done until Tuesday. I'm packed and moving back to the lake apartment for the weekend and doing nothing but sunrise golf, smoke cigars, and sit on my ass. haven't seen or heard much of my wife in almost two weeks so I doubt she'll know I'm gone.
That sounds great Deano, but we ain't buying it.  You had us until the sit on my ass part.
Cain't sit on what you ain't got.  Just sayin'…
Morning CB
What ya know Scott?  Friday the 13th is on us.

« Reply #111 on: June 13, 2014, 08:52:49 AM »

Good morning, guys. Well this week flew by, am Ii right?
You are always right Tony!
Gotta suck up to the admin. Don't want your post count reset.
Mornin' Dave.  Someone ought to tell Scott and Cam because the few posts I saw yesterday were brutal.   ;D
Scott doesn't count, he's only like 86% human. ;)
Hey! Watch it buster
I want to know what the other 14% is.
No, you don't.

« Reply #112 on: June 13, 2014, 08:53:27 AM »

Good morning, guys. Well this week flew by, am Ii right?
You are always right Tony!
Gotta suck up to the admin. Don't want your post count reset.
Mornin' Dave.  Someone ought to tell Scott and Cam because the few posts I saw yesterday were brutal.   ;D
Scott doesn't count, he's only like 86% human. ;)
Hey! Watch it buster
I want to know what the other 14% is.
Assorted

« Reply #113 on: June 13, 2014, 08:53:56 AM »

Good morning, guys. Well this week flew by, am Ii right?
You are always right Tony!
Gotta suck up to the admin. Don't want your post count reset.
Mornin' Dave.  Someone ought to tell Scott and Cam because the few posts I saw yesterday were brutal.   ;D
Scott doesn't count, he's only like 86% human. ;)
Hey! Watch it buster
I want to know what the other 14% is.
Flotsam and jetsam?

« Reply #114 on: June 13, 2014, 08:55:30 AM »

Good morning, guys. Well this week flew by, am Ii right?
You are always right Tony!
Gotta suck up to the admin. Don't want your post count reset.
Mornin' Dave.  Someone ought to tell Scott and Cam because the few posts I saw yesterday were brutal.   ;D
Scott doesn't count, he's only like 86% human. ;)
Hey! Watch it buster
I want to know what the other 14% is.
Assorted
More like sorted.

« Reply #115 on: June 13, 2014, 08:55:35 AM »

Good morning, guys. Well this week flew by, am Ii right?
You are always right Tony!
Gotta suck up to the admin. Don't want your post count reset.
Mornin' Dave.  Someone ought to tell Scott and Cam because the few posts I saw yesterday were brutal.   ;D
Scott doesn't count, he's only like 86% human. ;)
Hey! Watch it buster
I want to know what the other 14% is.
Piss and vinegar with a hint of "slap yo mamma"

« Reply #116 on: June 13, 2014, 08:56:12 AM »

Good morning, guys. Well this week flew by, am Ii right?
You are always right Tony!
Gotta suck up to the admin. Don't want your post count reset.
Mornin' Dave.  Someone ought to tell Scott and Cam because the few posts I saw yesterday were brutal.   ;D
Scott doesn't count, he's only like 86% human. ;)
Hey! Watch it buster
I want to know what the other 14% is.
Assorted
More like sorted.
Hey, take it down a notch Newb!

« Reply #117 on: June 13, 2014, 09:02:54 AM »

Morning CB !?...#

« Reply #118 on: June 13, 2014, 09:04:20 AM »

Morning CB !?...#
Morning Dave.  I got 4puntuation marks?  Sheesh!

« Reply #119 on: June 13, 2014, 09:06:00 AM »

Morning CB !?...#
Morning Dave.  I got 4puntuation marks?  Sheesh!
Mike, you need to put down the Playskool phone and go back to using a keyboard.