« Reply #90 on: June 13, 2014, 08:22:28 AM »

Good morning to all ! .
Morning  ,  Steve !  .  ;  ?

« Reply #91 on: June 13, 2014, 08:23:08 AM »

Good morning, guys. Well this week flew by, am Ii right?
You are always right Tony!
Gotta suck up to the admin. Don't want your post count reset.
Mornin' Dave.  Someone ought to tell Scott and Cam because the few posts I saw yesterday were brutal.   ;D
What? What did I say?
Nothing out of the ordinary.  Good morning, Scott.
Morning Tony, were your ears ringing yesterday?
Not at all.  My ears ring when I'm not being talked about.  Me me me me me me.

« Reply #92 on: June 13, 2014, 08:24:20 AM »

Morning men.  Nice rain storms blew through last night and now a pleasant 69 deg out there.  Wish I could grab a stick and go sit under a tree with my coffee for an hour or so.

« Reply #93 on: June 13, 2014, 08:24:23 AM »

Good morning all you late sleepers and slackers.
Jealous, Chip?

« Reply #94 on: June 13, 2014, 08:24:55 AM »

Good morning to all ! .
Morning  ,  Steve !  .  ;  ?

Ha, nice.

« Reply #95 on: June 13, 2014, 08:31:32 AM »

good morning guys. been a busy week. 9 more hours in the nut house and I'm done until Tuesday. I'm packed and moving back to the lake apartment for the weekend and doing nothing but sunrise golf, smoke cigars, and sit on my ass. haven't seen or heard much of my wife in almost two weeks so I doubt she'll know I'm gone.
That sounds great Deano, but we ain't buying it.  You had us until the sit on my ass part.
Cain't sit on what you ain't got.  Just sayin'…

« Reply #96 on: June 13, 2014, 08:32:41 AM »

Logged

dogdays

« Reply #97 on: June 13, 2014, 08:33:14 AM »

Good morning to all ! .
Morning  ,  Steve !  .  ;  ?
Good morning Scott, Dave, and Tony ! . :)

« Reply #98 on: June 13, 2014, 08:34:14 AM »

Morning men.  Nice rain storms blew through last night and now a pleasant 69 deg out there.  Wish I could grab a stick and go sit under a tree with my coffee for an hour or so.
That does sound very nice.  Good morning, Mark.  Very humid here today.  More thunderstorms expected.

« Reply #99 on: June 13, 2014, 08:36:05 AM »

good morning guys. been a busy week. 9 more hours in the nut house and I'm done until Tuesday. I'm packed and moving back to the lake apartment for the weekend and doing nothing but sunrise golf, smoke cigars, and sit on my ass. haven't seen or heard much of my wife in almost two weeks so I doubt she'll know I'm gone.
That sounds great Deano, but we ain't buying it.  You had us until the sit on my ass part.
Cain't sit on what you ain't got.  Just sayin'…
Really, Mike?  You're making this too easy.  Scott looks for a challenge.

« Reply #100 on: June 13, 2014, 08:37:53 AM »

Good morning to all ! .
Morning  ,  Steve !  .  ;  ?
Good morning Scott, Dave, and Tony ! :)
I had to get rid of the extra punctuation this time because these guys think it's Tuesday.

« Reply #101 on: June 13, 2014, 08:41:33 AM »

good morning guys. been a busy week. 9 more hours in the nut house and I'm done until Tuesday. I'm packed and moving back to the lake apartment for the weekend and doing nothing but sunrise golf, smoke cigars, and sit on my ass. haven't seen or heard much of my wife in almost two weeks so I doubt she'll know I'm gone.
That sounds great Deano, but we ain't buying it.  You had us until the sit on my ass part.
Cain't sit on what you ain't got.  Just sayin'…
Really, Mike?  You're making this too easy.  Scott looks for a challenge.
Really, really.  Scott is banter challenged?  Morning Antnee.

« Reply #102 on: June 13, 2014, 08:42:25 AM »

good morning guys. been a busy week. 9 more hours in the nut house and I'm done until Tuesday. I'm packed and moving back to the lake apartment for the weekend and doing nothing but sunrise golf, smoke cigars, and sit on my ass. haven't seen or heard much of my wife in almost two weeks so I doubt she'll know I'm gone.
That sounds great Deano, but we ain't buying it.  You had us until the sit on my ass part.
Cain't sit on what you ain't got.  Just sayin'…
Morning CB

« Reply #103 on: June 13, 2014, 08:43:52 AM »

good morning guys. been a busy week. 9 more hours in the nut house and I'm done until Tuesday. I'm packed and moving back to the lake apartment for the weekend and doing nothing but sunrise golf, smoke cigars, and sit on my ass. haven't seen or heard much of my wife in almost two weeks so I doubt she'll know I'm gone.
That sounds great Deano, but we ain't buying it.  You had us until the sit on my ass part.
Cain't sit on what you ain't got.  Just sayin'…
Really, Mike?  You're making this too easy.  Scott looks for a challenge.
Exactly, I leave the "lay-ups" for the Tonys' of the world :-)

« Reply #104 on: June 13, 2014, 08:45:27 AM »

Good morning, guys. Well this week flew by, am Ii right?
You are always right Tony!
Gotta suck up to the admin. Don't want your post count reset.
Mornin' Dave.  Someone ought to tell Scott and Cam because the few posts I saw yesterday were brutal.   ;D
What? What did I say?
Nothing out of the ordinary.  Good morning, Scott.
Morning Tony, were your ears ringing yesterday?
Not at all.  My ears ring when I'm not being talked about.  Me me me me me me.
Seems to fit yesterdays' critieria provided by Cam....just sayin'