« Reply #75 on: June 13, 2014, 07:36:43 AM »

Good morning, guys. Well this week flew by, am Ii right?
You are always right Tony!
Gotta suck up to the admin. Don't want your post count reset.
Mornin' Dave.  Someone ought to tell Scott and Cam because the few posts I saw yesterday were brutal.   ;D
You know what happens when you're away for a while.

« Reply #76 on: June 13, 2014, 07:38:33 AM »

good morning guys. been a busy week. 9 more hours in the nut house and I'm done until Tuesday. I'm packed and moving back to the lake apartment for the weekend and doing nothing but sunrise golf, smoke cigars, and sit on my ass. haven't seen or heard much of my wife in almost two weeks so I doubt she'll know I'm gone.
What, no gaezbo's to be build, no clubhouses to be re-roofed, no wood to be cut?

« Reply #77 on: June 13, 2014, 07:40:43 AM »

Well, in for one day in the office, then back on the road for two more weeks.

« Reply #78 on: June 13, 2014, 07:42:25 AM »

Good morning, guys. Well this week flew by, am Ii right?
You are always right Tony!
Gotta suck up to the admin. Don't want your post count reset.
Mornin' Dave.  Someone ought to tell Scott and Cam because the few posts I saw yesterday were brutal.   ;D
You know what happens when you're away for a while.
Really! I mean, what did he think would happen? Tony's fault

« Reply #79 on: June 13, 2014, 07:44:15 AM »

Good morning, guys. Well this week flew by, am Ii right?
You are always right Tony!
Gotta suck up to the admin. Don't want your post count reset.
Mornin' Dave.  Someone ought to tell Scott and Cam because the few posts I saw yesterday were brutal.   ;D
Scott doesn't count, he's only like 86% human. ;)
Hey! Watch it buster
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #80 on: June 13, 2014, 07:45:23 AM »

good morning guys. been a busy week. 9 more hours in the nut house and I'm done until Tuesday. I'm packed and moving back to the lake apartment for the weekend and doing nothing but sunrise golf, smoke cigars, and sit on my ass. haven't seen or heard much of my wife in almost two weeks so I doubt she'll know I'm gone.
What, no gaezbo's to be build, no clubhouses to be re-roofed, no wood to be cut?

hahaha, not that really care right now.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #81 on: June 13, 2014, 07:51:51 AM »

time to gather.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #82 on: June 13, 2014, 07:55:36 AM »

Good morning to all ! .

« Reply #83 on: June 13, 2014, 08:03:59 AM »

Good morning to all ! .
Morning Steve

« Reply #84 on: June 13, 2014, 08:05:34 AM »

good morning guys. been a busy week. 9 more hours in the nut house and I'm done until Tuesday. I'm packed and moving back to the lake apartment for the weekend and doing nothing but sunrise golf, smoke cigars, and sit on my ass. haven't seen or heard much of my wife in almost two weeks so I doubt she'll know I'm gone.
That sounds great Deano, but we ain't buying it.  You had us until the sit on my ass part.

« Reply #85 on: June 13, 2014, 08:08:05 AM »

Good morning, guys. Well this week flew by, am Ii right?
You are always right Tony!
Gotta suck up to the admin. Don't want your post count reset.
Mornin' Dave.  Someone ought to tell Scott and Cam because the few posts I saw yesterday were brutal.   ;D
What? What did I say?
Nothing out of the ordinary.  Good morning, Scott.

« Reply #86 on: June 13, 2014, 08:11:29 AM »

Good morning, guys. Well this week flew by, am Ii right?
You are always right Tony!
Gotta suck up to the admin. Don't want your post count reset.
Mornin' Dave.  Someone ought to tell Scott and Cam because the few posts I saw yesterday were brutal.   ;D
What? What did I say?
Nothing out of the ordinary.  Good morning, Scott.
Morning Tony, were your ears ringing yesterday?
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #87 on: June 13, 2014, 08:18:52 AM »

good morning guys. been a busy week. 9 more hours in the nut house and I'm done until Tuesday. I'm packed and moving back to the lake apartment for the weekend and doing nothing but sunrise golf, smoke cigars, and sit on my ass. haven't seen or heard much of my wife in almost two weeks so I doubt she'll know I'm gone.
That sounds great Deano, but we ain't buying it.  You had us until the sit on my ass part.

LMAO. that's the plan Tony.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/13/2014
« Reply #88 on: June 13, 2014, 08:19:51 AM »

Good morning all you late sleepers and slackers.

« Reply #89 on: June 13, 2014, 08:20:50 AM »

Good morning to all ! .
Hi Steve.