Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **

Kanye West is a third-rate moron.
That is a little to kind to describe that unadulterated asshole.
I had just been thinking about this subject. Kanye West is brilliant.  There is no one superior to him in judging the arts and music.
West knows best!  Obama should give him the Kennedy Center Annual Medal for the Arts.
Shoot, he should just give him the Kennedy Center, the Smithsonian and the National Gallery of Art to control.
No one knows better than Kanye.

Somebody fetch a doctor. Sly watched the Grammys and got hypnotized by subliminals.
Raz, I actually watched "The Hunger Games" instead.  I had never seen it or any in the series.  Since so many, especially the yout', I thought I should see it ... otherwise cultural references to it, would just pass me by.
But when I saw news coverage of the Grammys and what happened and what K.W. said, it just pissed me off ... what an inflated ego, makes arrogance look humble.  His narcissism reminds me of some prominent politicians.
Whooooo, now you are making sense. Had us worried! :)
Thanks, TR.  There was a method to my madness.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **

Kanye West is a third-rate moron.
That is a little to kind to describe that unadulterated asshole.
I had just been thinking about this subject. Kanye West is brilliant.  There is no one superior to him in judging the arts and music.
West knows best!  Obama should give him the Kennedy Center Annual Medal for the Arts.
Shoot, he should just give him the Kennedy Center, the Smithsonian and the National Gallery of Art to control.
No one knows better than Kanye.

Somebody fetch a doctor. Sly watched the Grammys and got hypnotized by subliminals.
Sly, you have these fits often.
A little sarcasm, there, CB.  Sorry I can't banter often or on a regular basis.  I'll drop in, try to read up on a few pages, then run out of time and turn my attention to what I ought to be doing or heading out late to something. I had been thinking of the K.W. thing after heading about it, then saw it mentioned here.  Funny stuff. Millionaire entertainer thugs want to rule the world.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **

[...]

You made me think of this. One of my favorite songs.

talking seattle grunge rock blues: http://youtu.be/MEKxpuKUl1c
Thanks, Raz.  Wouldn't play on my iPhone.  I just shut down my laptop to head to bed.  I will play it tomorrow.  Meanwhile check out Robert Gordon on SCTV singing "Someway, Someday" featuring Danny Gatton on the guitar.  Nice tight rocker.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status