Pages: 1 2 [3]

afternoon Tony, Rick, and Dave.
watching another day of the Ryder Cup at least until the widow takes over the tv at 4:30 for the Bucs/Rams game.
trying to decide which extreme to smoke first.
That's the new room 101 Maduro right? How is it? I'm curious what you guys think
Room101 Master Collection Three Roxxo Monstro (5 x 60)

The series stopped at three because the Room101 team thought it was just the right amount of releases for the project. According to Dylan Austin, director of marketing for Davidoff of Geneva USA, Master Collection One was “to introduce the new Sakura mark and the concept of a short and beautiful life, to set the tone for the series.” The second came from Booth’s adventures into the world of gold, where he was doing a lot of work with it. The third installment came to because of the strength of the blend, which made sense to serve as the wrap-up for the collection. Austin said they have been sitting on the blend since the third quarter of 2014.
I can't keep up with Booth because I don't know what is new and what is part of Davidoff. He parted ways so all new stuff I assume is with other factories? I think Ventura was doing some of his stuff?

[...]

I can't keep up with any of them. the cigars I was sent I haven't either seen or heard of for years. just can no longer afford to keep buying everything.
I agree. I learn on here but I can't retain too much of it.

Well the Steelers sucked again today. But soccer went extremely well, so I'll take it. Let's hope baseball goes right.

[...]

I quit trying to keep up with anything anymore. if it wasn't for two trips to Ybor annually, ordering from the Page, treats from the ABC Store, and gifts from friends I'd be lost. 🙄

Giants lost again...Black Works Hyena

Giants lost again...Black Works Hyena
there's another I never heard of. reviews sound good.

Giants lost again...Black Works Hyena
there's another I never heard of. reviews sound good.
I've smoked some Black Works but hadn't heard of Hyena either.

Luckily the Giants losing brings a little normalcy to the banter.

Giants lost again...Black Works Hyena
there's another I never heard of. reviews sound good.
I've smoked some Black Works but hadn't heard of Hyena either.

Luckily the Giants losing brings a little normalcy to the banter.
Brady didn't make out so good either.

Bills did well. Just need the Yankees to sweep.

Sunday with Packers and 49ers.  I'm sure you are watching Yankees and Red Socks.

I am....
Shout out to  Dave & the Browns
Dolphins nearly beat the Raiders.

Sunday with Packers and 49ers.  I'm sure you are watching Yankees and Red Socks.
Of course.

Sunday with Packers and 49ers.  I'm sure you are watching Yankees and Red Socks.
Of course.
Battle of the bullpens now

I am....
Shout out to  Dave & the Browns
Dolphins nearly beat the Raiders.
We had the OSU rookie running for his life. You hate to see it.

Sunday with Packers and 49ers.  I'm sure you are watching Yankees and Red Socks.
Of course.
Battle of the bullpens now
They pulled it out!
Logged