Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2021, 05:26:49 PM »

Good morning, banterland. No one is working OT today?
I am. Just a quick 90 minutes before I get started on yard work. Morning, Tony.
Making a Costco run. Anyone need anything?
Get something for the grill this week.
I picked up chicken and some skirt steaks. Grilling them up now. Having a barbeque for grandma to say goodbye to my daughter. They probably won't see each other again until Thanksgiving.
How long is the trip from the college to your house?
About 3 1/2 hours.
So definitely not close enough to be coming home consistently. That'll be good for her, I think.

« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2021, 05:36:28 PM »

Good morning, banterland. No one is working OT today?
I am. Just a quick 90 minutes before I get started on yard work. Morning, Tony.
Making a Costco run. Anyone need anything?
Get something for the grill this week.
I picked up chicken and some skirt steaks. Grilling them up now. Having a barbeque for grandma to say goodbye to my daughter. They probably won't see each other again until Thanksgiving.
How long is the trip from the college to your house?
About 3 1/2 hours.
So definitely not close enough to be coming home consistently. That'll be good for her, I think.
Just far enough when coming home won't be easy.

« Reply #47 on: August 21, 2021, 05:38:10 PM »

I am going to be a total bum for the rest of the night.

« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2021, 05:43:37 PM »

after dinner smoke. always got a kick out of the little pigtail.

« Reply #49 on: August 21, 2021, 05:45:27 PM »

got four visitors while I smoke.

« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2021, 05:46:13 PM »

I am going to be a total bum for the rest of the night.
I have a similar plan.

« Reply #51 on: August 21, 2021, 06:10:05 PM »

after dinner smoke. always got a kick out of the little pigtail.
I always did like that Pinolero. I think it's an event only stick

« Reply #52 on: August 21, 2021, 06:12:46 PM »

I am going to be a total bum for the rest of the night.
I have a similar plan.
I did walk one of my dogs. I used to have 3. I lost one last year and my oldest dog now is almost ready for a trip across the bridge.

« Reply #53 on: August 21, 2021, 06:18:01 PM »

after dinner smoke. always got a kick out of the little pigtail.
I always did like that Pinolero. I think it's an event only stick
everyday is an event for me lately.
how are you Rick?

« Reply #54 on: August 21, 2021, 07:00:38 PM »

after dinner smoke. always got a kick out of the little pigtail.
I always did like that Pinolero. I think it's an event only stick
everyday is an event for me lately.
how are you Rick?
Dean I have a lot going on with work but besides that I am grateful. I've had some ups and downs like many people this year.
It's nice to hear from you. Drop me a line anytime.

« Reply #55 on: August 21, 2021, 07:23:26 PM »

got four visitors while I smoke.
It's like you're living in a zoo.

  • Remember...
« Reply #56 on: August 21, 2021, 08:36:18 PM »

Giving  the Sarsasparilla by Espinosa a try.

« Reply #57 on: August 21, 2021, 09:04:29 PM »

Giving  the Sarsasparilla by Espinosa a try.
Do tell!

« Reply #58 on: August 21, 2021, 09:10:20 PM »

I thought for sure it was Sunday and that I'd be returning to work tomorrow. Thank goodness that's not the case. Raining like a motherfucker at the moment. Lightning show too.

  • Remember...
« Reply #59 on: August 21, 2021, 09:16:48 PM »

I am going to be a total bum for the rest of the night.
Now that sounds like a plan!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6