Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2021, 12:57:52 PM »

And I have to take my daughter to visit a college.

I bid you all a great Sunday and Let's go STEELERS!!!
Which college?  Lafayette?
Marist in Poughkeepsie.
Looking at all the cheap schools then.... :o
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/10/2021
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2021, 01:09:01 PM »

And I have to take my daughter to visit a college.

I bid you all a great Sunday and Let's go STEELERS!!!
Which college?  Lafayette?
Marist in Poughkeepsie.
Looking at all the cheap schools then.... :o
I thought college was free now?

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2021, 01:30:07 PM »

Kickoff with a Charter Oak.

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2021, 01:35:45 PM »

« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2021, 01:39:47 PM »

Kickoff with a Charter Oak.
Always a good choice like the New World Connecticut I started my day with yesterday.

« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2021, 01:40:28 PM »

And I have to take my daughter to visit a college.

I bid you all a great Sunday and Let's go STEELERS!!!
Which college?  Lafayette?
Marist in Poughkeepsie.
Looking at all the cheap schools then.... :o
I thought college was free now?
Not your private schools.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/10/2021
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2021, 02:22:26 PM »

And I have to take my daughter to visit a college.

I bid you all a great Sunday and Let's go STEELERS!!!
Which college?  Lafayette?
Marist in Poughkeepsie.
Looking at all the cheap schools then.... :o
I thought college was free now?
Not your private schools.
just take a $100,000 student loan and all is forgiven 👍
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/10/2021
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2021, 02:22:47 PM »

10-10 great game!

« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2021, 04:10:31 PM »

And I have to take my daughter to visit a college.

I bid you all a great Sunday and Let's go STEELERS!!!
Which college?  Lafayette?
Marist in Poughkeepsie.
Looking at all the cheap schools then.... :o
I should have her apply to Clemson?

« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2021, 04:53:51 PM »

And I have to take my daughter to visit a college.

I bid you all a great Sunday and Let's go STEELERS!!!
Which college?  Lafayette?
Marist in Poughkeepsie.
Looking at all the cheap schools then.... :o
I should have her apply to Clemson?
As long as you're OK with her talking about how she went to Clemson for the rest of her life. ;)

« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2021, 05:27:36 PM »

And I have to take my daughter to visit a college.

I bid you all a great Sunday and Let's go STEELERS!!!
Which college?  Lafayette?
Marist in Poughkeepsie.
Looking at all the cheap schools then.... :o
I should have her apply to Clemson?
As long as you're OK with her talking about how she went to Clemson for the rest of her life. ;)
My point was that out of state tuition for Clemson isn't that much cheaper. Is it too late to vote for Bernie?

« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2021, 06:06:39 PM »

And I have to take my daughter to visit a college.

I bid you all a great Sunday and Let's go STEELERS!!!
Which college?  Lafayette?
Marist in Poughkeepsie.
Looking at all the cheap schools then.... :o
I should have her apply to Clemson?
As long as you're OK with her talking about how she went to Clemson for the rest of her life. ;)
My point was that out of state tuition for Clemson isn't that much cheaper. Is it too late to vote for Bernie?
After last week's riot, I'm not sure what the rules are anymore.

« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2021, 06:07:17 PM »

And I have to take my daughter to visit a college.

I bid you all a great Sunday and Let's go STEELERS!!!
Which college?  Lafayette?
Marist in Poughkeepsie.
Looking at all the cheap schools then.... :o
I should have her apply to Clemson?
As long as you're OK with her talking about how she went to Clemson for the rest of her life. ;)
My point was that out of state tuition for Clemson isn't that much cheaper. Is it too late to vote for Bernie?
After last week's riot, I'm not sure what the rules are anymore.
Also, if she does go to Clemson, make she she's stocked up on Laranjas.

« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2021, 07:18:00 PM »

And I have to take my daughter to visit a college.

I bid you all a great Sunday and Let's go STEELERS!!!
Which college?  Lafayette?
Marist in Poughkeepsie.
Looking at all the cheap schools then.... :o
I should have her apply to Clemson?
As long as you're OK with her talking about how she went to Clemson for the rest of her life. ;)
My point was that out of state tuition for Clemson isn't that much cheaper. Is it too late to vote for Bernie?
After last week's riot, I'm not sure what the rules are anymore.
Also, if she does go to Clemson, make she she's stocked up on Laranjas.
That part sounds like a perk.

« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2021, 07:30:23 PM »

And I have to take my daughter to visit a college.

I bid you all a great Sunday and Let's go STEELERS!!!
Which college?  Lafayette?
Marist in Poughkeepsie.
Looking at all the cheap schools then.... :o
I should have her apply to Clemson?
As long as you're OK with her talking about how she went to Clemson for the rest of her life. ;)
My point was that out of state tuition for Clemson isn't that much cheaper. Is it too late to vote for Bernie?
After last week's riot, I'm not sure what the rules are anymore.
Also, if she does go to Clemson, make she she's stocked up on Laranjas.
That part sounds like a perk.
Maybe they pass them out at the student union. Might be worth looking into. ;)
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5