Pages: [1] 2

  • Administrator
12/26/2020
« on: December 26, 2020, 12:01:17 AM »

Hello cigar enthusiasts!  Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!

Good morning, banterland.

Well Christmas is over and the sun is shining bright. Yesterday's wind and rain uncovered a roof leak. The bad part is that I just had the roof repaired in the past few months AND I'll now have to touch up the one part of the attic that I had finished. THANKS SANTA!

Well Christmas is over and the sun is shining bright. Yesterday's wind and rain uncovered a roof leak. The bad part is that I just had the roof repaired in the past few months AND I'll now have to touch up the one part of the attic that I had finished. THANKS SANTA!
Oof, that sucks. Homeownership is the worst.

We're currently covered in about 8 inches of snow. Probably gonna head out in a bit to shovel it.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Quote from: bluecollar on December 25, 2020, 09:07:21 PM
OY what was the cheapest price you saw on the Creme's?
I thought he said $2.50/each.......yes
Espinosa Crema Robusto 10pk
KX-ESC5552   $25.00
Ordered: 1
Shipped: 1
$25.00
It was $26.30 with the tax delivered from cigarpage for 10pk

Well Christmas is over and the sun is shining bright. Yesterday's wind and rain uncovered a roof leak. The bad part is that I just had the roof repaired in the past few months AND I'll now have to touch up the one part of the attic that I had finished. THANKS SANTA!
Yeah that really sucks. Like LTG. I have quite the winter wonderland going on here.

Quote from: bluecollar on December 25, 2020, 09:07:21 PM
OY what was the cheapest price you saw on the Creme's?
I thought he said $2.50/each.......yes
Wow I missed that.... I only see 20 for $67.00 which is still decent.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Quote from: bluecollar on December 25, 2020, 09:07:21 PM
OY what was the cheapest price you saw on the Creme's?
I thought he said $2.50/each.......yes
Wow I missed that.... I only see 20 for $67.00 which is still decent.
try using the KX number to order, it still lets me reorder 10/$25

Well Christmas is over and the sun is shining bright. Yesterday's wind and rain uncovered a roof leak. The bad part is that I just had the roof repaired in the past few months AND I'll now have to touch up the one part of the attic that I had finished. THANKS SANTA!
Oof, that sucks. Homeownership is the worst.

We're currently covered in about 8 inches of snow. Probably gonna head out in a bit to shovel it.
That sounds like a pleasant day off.

Well Christmas is over and the sun is shining bright. Yesterday's wind and rain uncovered a roof leak. The bad part is that I just had the roof repaired in the past few months AND I'll now have to touch up the one part of the attic that I had finished. THANKS SANTA!
Oof, that sucks. Homeownership is the worst.

We're currently covered in about 8 inches of snow. Probably gonna head out in a bit to shovel it.
That sounds like a pleasant day off.
Right? Good times.

Quote from: bluecollar on December 25, 2020, 09:07:21 PM
OY what was the cheapest price you saw on the Creme's?
I thought he said $2.50/each.......yes
Wow I missed that.... I only see 20 for $67.00 which is still decent.
They're still listed in the thrifty 30 deals.

Quote from: bluecollar on December 25, 2020, 09:07:21 PM
OY what was the cheapest price you saw on the Creme's?
I thought he said $2.50/each.......yes
Wow I missed that.... I only see 20 for $67.00 which is still decent.
They're still listed in the thrifty 30 deals.
Thanks LTG. I'm not sure what the KX number is. I get lost easy
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

AJ Fernandez New World Cameroon.... looks interesting....any thoughts for $2.50 seems good

AJ Fernandez New World Cameroon.... looks interesting....any thoughts for $2.50 seems good
Great Cameroon. I've burned through quite a bit.

I seem to have upset the pretty Lady making mention of buying cigars. They will never understand.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2