CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: 12/3/2020  (Read 4033 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 12/3/2020
« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2020, 01:27:51 PM »

Good afternoon, Fish and ClemsonDave.
Although it appears I am late to the party, once again. I think Scott took his marbles and went home; account has been deleted.
  :(

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2020, 01:29:35 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
morning RazMan.
was beginning to think I broke the banter.
Can't break the Banter. We always come back. Morning, Deano.
Not everybody unfortunately.... :(

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #47 on: December 03, 2020, 01:40:17 PM »

Very interesting listening

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6213768881001

Tucker is a very interesting character indeed. He talks about fact checking but I'm not sure he does much of it himself. WHO is funded by the Chinese government? (about 5:50 into this clip) This quote hits close to home for me since I work for WHO. Tucker would have you believe this is a nefarious organization. Sorry, I'm not buying it.

Top 20 contributors to the WHO for the 2018/2019 biennium                                                  U.S.  $ Millions
United States of America                                                                                                     853
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland                                                            464
Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation                                                                                            455
GAVI Alliance                                                                                                                      389
Germany                                                                                                                            359
UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (UNOCHA)                                            286
Japan                                                                                                                                 234
European Commission                                                                                                         213
Rotary International                                                                                                              168
National Philanthropic Trust                                                                                                  116
UN Central Emergency Response                                                                                          100
Kuwait                                                                                                                                 95
World Bank                                                                                                                           95
Norway                                                                                                                                93
China                                                                                                                                  89
Canada                                                                                                                                87
Sweden                                                                                                                                87
Republic of Korea                                                                                                                  72
Australia                                                                                                                               71
France                                                                                                                                  71

Source = https://www.who.int/about/funding/contributors
https://www.businessinsider.com/fox-news-karen-mcdougal-case-tucker-carlson-2020-9
So I guess not many FOX viewers are 'reasonable viewers'...including....well....

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #48 on: December 03, 2020, 01:43:14 PM »

Although it appears I am late to the party, once again. I think Scott took his marbles and went home; account has been deleted.
Man, what the hell happened to him? He's really gone off the rails recently. It was past the point of being an amusing sideshow, I was starting to feel bad for him, cause something else has got to be going on there.
Also, Andy deactivated his FB account right after the election. Maybe they both went to Parler? That definitely seems more in their wheelhouse these days.
Don't even know what that is....and really don't care to.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #49 on: December 03, 2020, 01:49:31 PM »

Man, what the hell happened to him? He's really gone off the rails recently. It was past the point of being an amusing sideshow, I was starting to feel bad for him, cause something else has got to be going on there.
Also, Andy deactivated his FB account right after the election. Maybe they both went to Parler? That definitely seems more in their wheelhouse these days.
Well then I won't tell you.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #50 on: December 03, 2020, 02:13:21 PM »

Parler? Isn't that what became of Myspace??

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #51 on: December 03, 2020, 02:22:59 PM »

Parler? Isn't that what became of Myspace??
I don't know what its origin is, only that it has suddenly become popular with people who are tired of apps like FB and Twitter pointing out things that aren't true.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #52 on: December 03, 2020, 02:23:40 PM »

Time to put the tree up so we can decorate it after dinner. If anyone is left by tomorrow, I'll see you then. Hazzuh!

Threebean

« Reply #53 on: December 03, 2020, 02:24:46 PM »

Good afternoon, LostInLiberalThoughtWasteland mofos and others.  Finally in the orifice today.  About time to reposition my ass to the man cave.

Threebean

« Reply #54 on: December 03, 2020, 02:37:43 PM »

Typical. Someone who doesn't agree with the Libs has "gone off the rails" and is an "amusing sideshow".  No wonder Fish finally split.  I'm tired of reading the political blather also.  Must we turn this into FaceBook/Twitter II?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #55 on: December 03, 2020, 02:42:11 PM »

Good afternoon, LostInLiberalThoughtWasteland mofos and others.  Finally in the orifice today.  About time to reposition my ass to the man cave.
That sounds like a fine executive decision.  Good day Mr. Bean.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #56 on: December 03, 2020, 02:43:12 PM »

Typical. Someone who doesn't agree with the Libs has "gone off the rails" and is an "amusing sideshow".  No wonder Fish finally split.  I'm tired of reading the political blather also.  Must we turn this into FaceBook/Twitter II?
Fair enough.

Threebean

« Reply #57 on: December 03, 2020, 03:32:21 PM »

Down to my 2nd to last of these, but they're so good with coffee. 

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #58 on: December 03, 2020, 03:52:24 PM »

We can still talk some cigars!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #59 on: December 03, 2020, 03:57:46 PM »

I feel like I know Scott well enough to say when something in him has turned. And it's not like he made the call based on anything I said, because Dave was the only one to comment on his post before he split, the post where he started with the political blather.

But please, tell me more about how this is a liberal thing. And they call me a snowflake. Sheesh.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5