Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

  • Administrator
12/3/2020
« on: December 03, 2020, 12:06:33 AM »

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Cigars are two days late per usps tracking. Must be more ballots going to Pensilvania clogging up the mail.

Cigars are two days late per usps tracking. Must be more ballots going to Pensilvania clogging up the mail.
Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, Georgia - we have our hands in a lot of pies this year.

Good morning, Daves.

Good morning, Daves.
Morning, Tony. HappyPayDayForMeThursday.

Good morning, Daves.
Morning, Tony. HappyPayDayForMeThursday.
That reminds me that I haven't sent in my invoice yet for November. Got to get that done today.

Good morning, Daves.
Morning, Tony. HappyPayDayForMeThursday.
That reminds me that I haven't sent in my invoice yet for November. Got to get that done today.
Ok, so no more complaints from you about not being paid if you can't even send in a bill. ;)

Good morning, Daves.
Morning, Tony. HappyPayDayForMeThursday.
That reminds me that I haven't sent in my invoice yet for November. Got to get that done today.
Ok, so no more complaints from you about not being paid if you can't even send in a bill. ;)
I have found a sweet spot. If I send it too early it tends to get lost in the machine and then I don't get paid until the following month. However, if I send it around 5th or 6th, I'll generally have my money by the 20th. Doesn't make any sense which is why it usually works.

Good morning, Daves.
Morning, Tony. HappyPayDayForMeThursday.
That reminds me that I haven't sent in my invoice yet for November. Got to get that done today.
Ok, so no more complaints from you about not being paid if you can't even send in a bill. ;)
I have found a sweet spot. If I send it too early it tends to get lost in the machine and then I don't get paid until the following month. However, if I send it around 5th or 6th, I'll generally have my money by the 20th. Doesn't make any sense which is why it usually works.
Makes perfect sense to me.

good morning two Daves and a Tony.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Good morning, Daves.
Morning, Tony. HappyPayDayForMeThursday.
That reminds me that I haven't sent in my invoice yet for November. Got to get that done today.
Ok, so no more complaints from you about not being paid if you can't even send in a bill. ;)
I have found a sweet spot. If I send it too early it tends to get lost in the machine and then I don't get paid until the following month. However, if I send it around 5th or 6th, I'll generally have my money by the 20th. Doesn't make any sense which is why it usually works.
just don’t mail it in 😂
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Shingles vaccine this morning sheesh, 2020 got a flu shot and pneumonia vaccine and now this.

Shingles vaccine this morning sheesh, 2020 got a flu shot and pneumonia vaccine and now this.
two weeks after I got my flu and pneumonia shots I ended up in the ER with pneumonia. guess it worked. 🤔

Shingles vaccine this morning sheesh, 2020 got a flu shot and pneumonia vaccine and now this.
two weeks after I got my flu and pneumonia shots I ended up in the ER with pneumonia. guess it worked. 🤔
You must have gotten the Bill Gates 5G Special.

Shingles vaccine this morning sheesh, 2020 got a flu shot and pneumonia vaccine and now this.
two weeks after I got my flu and pneumonia shots I ended up in the ER with pneumonia. guess it worked. 🤔
You must have gotten the Bill Gates 5G Special.
guess the 'old people' flu shot didn't work. Bill must have fucked that one up.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5