Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

  • Administrator
7/9/2020
« on: July 09, 2020, 12:01:58 AM »

« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2020, 05:45:25 AM »

Morning, all.

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2020, 06:01:32 AM »

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2020, 06:03:11 AM »

getting ready to load live turkeys in the trailer to haul to the butcher.
grandkids coming later today, my trip will be complete.

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2020, 06:31:11 AM »

getting ready to load live turkeys in the trailer to haul to the butcher.
grandkids coming later today, my trip will be complete.
The mental image of you trying to wrangle turkeys into a trailer made my Thursday. Morning, Dean.

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2020, 07:57:30 AM »

Good morning, turkeys.

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2020, 08:00:17 AM »

getting ready to load live turkeys in the trailer to haul to the butcher.
grandkids coming later today, my trip will be complete.
The mental image of you trying to wrangle turkeys into a trailer made my Thursday. Morning, Dean.
I think he should take them all the way home. They might make better pets than the cats. Speaking of which, I can't even imagine what Dean has waiting for him.

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2020, 08:06:09 AM »

getting ready to load live turkeys in the trailer to haul to the butcher.
grandkids coming later today, my trip will be complete.
The mental image of you trying to wrangle turkeys into a trailer made my Thursday. Morning, Dean.
I think he should take them all the way home. They might make better pets than the cats. Speaking of which, I can't even imagine what Dean has waiting for him.
Plus, he won't need to worry about them taking up space in his many coolers. Morning, Tony.

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2020, 08:40:55 AM »

getting ready to load live turkeys in the trailer to haul to the butcher.
grandkids coming later today, my trip will be complete.
The mental image of you trying to wrangle turkeys into a trailer made my Thursday. Morning, Dean.
nothing to it. the Mennonites will have them ready by noon.
this is half of what we brought.

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2020, 08:42:42 AM »

Another early start for me today. I was just productive enough to deserve some me time. Out in the yard now with another La Palina Red Label.

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2020, 08:44:44 AM »

Another early start for me today. I was just productive enough to deserve some me time. Out in the yard now with another La Palina Red Label.

You had the perfect chance to enjoy a Fighting Cock! Still a good choice, though.

« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2020, 08:44:52 AM »

getting ready to load live turkeys in the trailer to haul to the butcher.
grandkids coming later today, my trip will be complete.
The mental image of you trying to wrangle turkeys into a trailer made my Thursday. Morning, Dean.
nothing to it. the Mennonites will have them ready by noon.
this is half of what we brought.
I hope that trailer isn't a rental.

« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2020, 08:45:50 AM »

Another early start for me today. I was just productive enough to deserve some me time. Out in the yard now with another La Palina Red Label.

You had the perfect chance to enjoy a Fighting Cock! Still a good choice, though.
Don't have any of those in stock but I like the way you think.

« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2020, 09:01:29 AM »

getting ready to load live turkeys in the trailer to haul to the butcher.
grandkids coming later today, my trip will be complete.
The mental image of you trying to wrangle turkeys into a trailer made my Thursday. Morning, Dean.
nothing to it. the Mennonites will have them ready by noon.
this is half of what we brought.
I hope that trailer isn't a rental.
one of son in laws landscaping trailers

« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2020, 10:01:00 AM »

getting ready to load live turkeys in the trailer to haul to the butcher.
grandkids coming later today, my trip will be complete.
The mental image of you trying to wrangle turkeys into a trailer made my Thursday. Morning, Dean.
nothing to it. the Mennonites will have them ready by noon.
this is half of what we brought.
I hope that trailer isn't a rental.
one of son in laws landscaping trailers
In any case, enjoy your day. When are you getting back on the road? Will you stop by to see Rick before you leave?
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5