Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2020, 08:46:32 AM »

Good morning, HumpingDave and LeftFuckingAloneDean.
good morning TooBusyToPostFounder.
I wonder if Mark Zuckerberg has that problem? nevermind, he probably has people do it for him.
I'm sure he does have that problem. But he probably also has people to wipe his ass for him too.
That's how you know you've made it.

« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2020, 08:54:25 AM »

Good morning, HumpingDave and LeftFuckingAloneDean.
good morning TooBusyToPostFounder.
I wonder if Mark Zuckerberg has that problem? nevermind, he probably has people do it for him.
I'm sure he does have that problem. But he probably also has people to wipe his ass for him too.
That's how you know you've made it.
Only if you look.

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2020, 08:56:26 AM »

Good morning, HumpingDave and LeftFuckingAloneDean.
good morning TooBusyToPostFounder.
I wonder if Mark Zuckerberg has that problem? nevermind, he probably has people do it for him.
I'm sure he does have that problem. But he probably also has people to wipe his ass for him too.
That's how you know you've made it.
Only if you look.
that's not something I'm interested in seeing.

« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2020, 09:12:07 AM »

Good morning, HumpingDave and LeftFuckingAloneDean.
good morning TooBusyToPostFounder.
I wonder if Mark Zuckerberg has that problem? nevermind, he probably has people do it for him.
I'm sure he does have that problem. But he probably also has people to wipe his ass for him too.
That's how you know you've made it.
Only if you look.
that's not something I'm interested in seeing.
You started it!

« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2020, 09:20:05 AM »

Good morning, HumpingDave and LeftFuckingAloneDean.
good morning TooBusyToPostFounder.
I wonder if Mark Zuckerberg has that problem? nevermind, he probably has people do it for him.
I'm sure he does have that problem. But he probably also has people to wipe his ass for him too.
That's how you know you've made it.
Only if you look.
He probably has people to tell him that, too.

« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2020, 09:50:02 AM »

Good morning, HumpingDave and LeftFuckingAloneDean.
good morning TooBusyToPostFounder.
I wonder if Mark Zuckerberg has that problem? nevermind, he probably has people do it for him.
I'm sure he does have that problem. But he probably also has people to wipe his ass for him too.
That's how you know you've made it.
CNS

« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2020, 09:52:23 AM »

Good morning, DoItYourselfWipers.  Need to amend Dean's statement.  Sex, coffee, cigars, and green lights.

« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2020, 10:12:40 AM »

Been trying to post a good morning message for two hours now... Busy day.
Me too.  Up the same as usual, just stuff to do before I can just sit down.

« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2020, 10:13:52 AM »

Good morning, DoItYourselfWipers.  Need to amend Dean's statement.  Sex, coffee, cigars, and green lights.
As Dean said, priorities shift with advancing years.

« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2020, 10:15:26 AM »

Morning SheepleDave, SupervisinDean, BetterLateThanNeverTony and GreenLightsMatterBean.

« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2020, 10:16:09 AM »

Good morning, DoItYourselfWipers.  Need to amend Dean's statement.  Sex, coffee, cigars, and green lights.
As Dean said, priorities shift with advancing years.
Oh, and speaking of advancing years, Happy Birthday Mr. Bean.

« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2020, 10:18:34 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2020, 10:19:41 AM »

JdN Copper offered up as DoD at CI today.  Not a bad cigar.  New format at CI DoD with increased discount for volume purchase.  Now if they only offered much that I'd want in volume.

« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2020, 10:21:53 AM »

Morning CHAZRaz

« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2020, 10:23:44 AM »

Today is Wednesday, July 8, the 190th day of 2020. There are 176 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:
On July 8, 2000, Venus Williams beat Lindsay Davenport 6-3, 7-6 (3) for her first Grand Slam title, becoming the first Black female champion at Wimbledon since Althea Gibson in 1957-58.

On this date:
In 1776, Col. John Nixon gave the first public reading of the Declaration of Independence, outside the State House (now Independence Hall) in Philadelphia.
In 1889, The Wall Street Journal was first published.

In 1947, a New Mexico newspaper, the Roswell Daily Record, quoted officials at Roswell Army Air Field as saying they had recovered a “flying saucer” that crashed onto a ranch; officials then said it was actually a weather balloon. (To this day, there are those who believe what fell to Earth was an alien spaceship carrying extra-terrestrial beings.) Demolition work began in New York City to make way for the new permanent headquarters of the United Nations.
In 1950, President Harry S. Truman named Gen. Douglas MacArthur commander-in-chief of United Nations forces in Korea. (Truman ended up sacking MacArthur for insubordination nine months later.)

In 1972, the Nixon administration announced a deal to sell $750 million in grain to the Soviet Union. (However, the Soviets were also engaged in secretly buying subsidized American grain, resulting in what critics dubbed “The Great Grain Robbery.”)
In 1975, President Gerald R. Ford announced he would seek a second term of office.
In 1989, Carlos Saul Menem was inaugurated as president of Argentina in the country’s first transfer of power from one democratically elected civilian leader to another in six decades.

In 1994, Kim Il Sung, North Korea’s communist leader since 1948, died at age 82.
In 2011, former first lady Betty Ford died in Rancho Mirage, California, at age 93. Atlantis thundered into orbit on a cargo run that would close out the three-decade U.S. space shuttle program.
In 2012, Roger Federer equaled Pete Sampras’ record of seven men’s singles titles at the All England Club and won his 17th Grand Slam title overall, beating Andy Murray 4-6, 7-5, 6-3, 6-4.

In 2014, President Barack Obama appealed to Congress for $3.7 billion in emergency spending to deal with the immigration crisis on the nation’s southern border, where unaccompanied children were showing up by the thousands (Republican lawmakers rejected the request). Washington became the second state to allow people to buy marijuana legally in the U.S. without a doctor’s note.
In 2018, divers rescued four of the 12 boys who’d been trapped in a flooded cave in northern Thailand with their soccer coach for more than two weeks. (The remaining eight boys and their coach were rescued over the next two days.)
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6