CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 55

Author Topic: 6/11/2014  (Read 123015 times)

KC

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 6/11/2014
« Reply #675 on: June 11, 2014, 08:04:43 PM »

Hey Will, had a heavy rain move thru here last night...and a light shower earlier this evening.-----TD-----This time of year, we get big T storms almost every afternoon.  By Late July it tapers off to just 4-5 days a week, on average, not every day.  I enjoy the storms, and sit back in my recliner on the porch with "the kids" and just listen to the rain.  Sometimes though, when lightning hits the canal, the crack of thunder wakes me up from my nap and damn near lifts me out of the chair.  Bianca is hiding in a closet the whole time. 

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #676 on: June 11, 2014, 08:06:09 PM »

Time to catch the vanpool.  Catch y'all later.

TruDog

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • ...WooF...
« Reply #677 on: June 11, 2014, 08:07:40 PM »

WooF...this MB III has over 3 yrs down time, and is tasting excellent.-----TD-----Finishing up my EPC NW, thinking about a MF #4 Lancero that I got a couple weeks ago from a canine in Ohio.//////.....Sounds excellent, just might join you in a few...
....Guess I'm going to have to go to the school of hard knocks to figure things out around here. 

glassken

« Reply #678 on: June 11, 2014, 08:16:30 PM »

WooF...this MB III has over 3 yrs down time, and is tasting excellent.-----TD-----Finishing up my EPC NW, thinking about a MF #4 Lancero that I got a couple weeks ago from a canine in Ohio.//////.....Sounds excellent, just might join you in a few...
....Guess I'm going to have to go to the school of hard knocks to figure things out around here.
HaHa! craig, I did that so many times--the drunker I am, the more I dod it. Make sure you are at the last
field before you post. But, we still understand ya!

glassken

« Reply #679 on: June 11, 2014, 08:16:58 PM »

HaHa! craig, I did that so many times--the drunker I am, the more I did it. Make sure you are at the last field before you post. But, we still understand ya! Okay, this is not our fault. Tony is doin' things!

KC

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
« Reply #680 on: June 11, 2014, 08:17:54 PM »

Are you hitting "quote" then posting AFTER the last word
or before? 

TruDog

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • ...WooF...
« Reply #681 on: June 11, 2014, 08:18:54 PM »

Hey Will, had a heavy rain move thru here last night...and a light shower earlier this evening.-----TD-----This time of year, we get big T storms almost every afternoon.  By Late July it tapers off to just 4-5 days a week, on average, not every day.  I enjoy the storms, and sit back in my recliner on the porch with "the kids" and just listen to the rain.  Sometimes though, when lightning hits the canal, the crack of thunder wakes me up from my nap and damn near lifts me out of the chair.  Bianca is hiding in a closet the whole time.
...Ha ha...KC, for some reason I can picture that....

KC

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
« Reply #682 on: June 11, 2014, 08:18:59 PM »

HaHa! craig, I did that so many times--the drunker I am, the more I did it. Make sure you are at the last field before you post. But, we still understand ya! Okay, this is not our fault. Tony is doin' things!
Evening GK!

glassken

« Reply #683 on: June 11, 2014, 08:20:02 PM »

or before?
I have been posting after the last quote. It was working like that, before.

KC

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
« Reply #684 on: June 11, 2014, 08:20:13 PM »

Evening GK!
WTF??? 

TruDog

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • ...WooF...
« Reply #685 on: June 11, 2014, 08:20:34 PM »

or before?
/////.....in between the Vodka and lime......

KC

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
« Reply #686 on: June 11, 2014, 08:21:14 PM »

or before?
Well it ain't working like that now!  Did the same thing to me. 

glassken

« Reply #687 on: June 11, 2014, 08:21:14 PM »

or before?
Yes, but I tried it both ways! Tony.....?

glassken

« Reply #688 on: June 11, 2014, 08:22:14 PM »

or before?
Yes, but I tried it both ways! Tony.....?
Evening, Craig, and KC!

KC

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
« Reply #689 on: June 11, 2014, 08:22:52 PM »

Yes, but I tried it both ways! Tony.....?-----GK-----I hit "enter" to bring me down the box instead of after [/quote] and it worked OK. 
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 55