Baby Face Finster

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Sorry about that!
Re: 6/11/2014
« Reply #570 on: June 11, 2014, 04:50:52 PM »

Like my Xikar cutters and punches.  Currently using a Mayan collection xi3 and the new 11mm punch.  Mikey likely and good afternoon everyone.
Howdy CB! Good to see ya!
Well,if ain't the BFF of the banter, BFF hisself.  Afternoon.
Yeah Mikey! Somehow or another Tony let me in. Well after I passed the written test and the obstacle course.
Even a Founding Member, shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. :)
Damned Straight Skippy!  ;)

« Reply #571 on: June 11, 2014, 04:51:35 PM »

Like my Xikar cutters and punches.  Currently using a Mayan collection xi3 and the new 11mm punch.  Mikey likely and good afternoon everyone.
Howdy CB! Good to see ya!
Well,if ain't the BFF of the banter, BFF hisself.  Afternoon.
Yeah Mikey! Somehow or another Tony let me in. Well after I passed the written test and the obstacle course.
Even a Founding Member, shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. :)
He wasn't a day late and a dollar short.
Logged

TruDog

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • ...WooF...
Re: 6/11/2014
« Reply #572 on: June 11, 2014, 04:51:42 PM »

Like my Xikar cutters and punches.  Currently using a Mayan collection xi3 and the new 11mm punch.  Mikey likely and good afternoon everyone.
Hi MikeY...and all.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #573 on: June 11, 2014, 04:53:31 PM »

Like my Xikar cutters and punches.  Currently using a Mayan collection xi3 and the new 11mm punch.  Mikey likely and good afternoon everyone.
Hi MikeY...and all.

Afternoon, Craig.

« Reply #574 on: June 11, 2014, 04:54:10 PM »

Like my Xikar cutters and punches.  Currently using a Mayan collection xi3 and the new 11mm punch.  Mikey likely and good afternoon everyone.
Hi MikeY...and all.
Good afternoon TD
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/11/2014
« Reply #575 on: June 11, 2014, 04:54:21 PM »

Like my Xikar cutters and punches.  Currently using a Mayan collection xi3 and the new 11mm punch.  Mikey likely and good afternoon everyone.
Hi MikeY...and all.
Howdy Craig...and Mike.

« Reply #576 on: June 11, 2014, 04:54:45 PM »

I'm getting the fuck out of here.  Working from home tomorrow in order to be able to go to the boys' promotion ceremony. (What a bunch of bullshit!)  I can't even imagine my dad having taken the day off when I graduated from college, other than he was already retired at the time.  Sheesh.  Anyhoo, catch yuz later.  Gonna try to sneak in the stick I didn't get to smoke on my way home yesterday.
Logged

Baby Face Finster

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Sorry about that!
Re: 6/11/2014
« Reply #577 on: June 11, 2014, 04:55:25 PM »

Like my Xikar cutters and punches.  Currently using a Mayan collection xi3 and the new 11mm punch.  Mikey likely and good afternoon everyone.
Howdy CB! Good to see ya!
Well,if ain't the BFF of the banter, BFF hisself.  Afternoon.
Yeah Mikey! Somehow or another Tony let me in. Well after I passed the written test and the obstacle course.
Even a Founding Member, shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. :)
He wasn't a day late and a dollar short.
That reminds me, I gotta send that check off to you Tony. Nyuk nyuk nyuk!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #578 on: June 11, 2014, 04:55:30 PM »

I'm getting the fuck out of here.  Working from home tomorrow in order to be able to go to the boys' promotion ceremony. (What a bunch of bullshit!)  I can't even imagine my dad having taken the day off when I graduated from college, other than he was already retired at the time.  Sheesh.  Anyhoo, catch yuz later.  Gonna try to sneak in the stick I didn't get to smoke on my way home yesterday.

Have a great evening, Tony.

« Reply #579 on: June 11, 2014, 04:55:45 PM »

I'm getting the fuck out of here.  Working from home tomorrow in order to be able to go to the boys' promotion ceremony. (What a bunch of bullshit!)  I can't even imagine my dad having taken the day off when I graduated from college, other than he was already retired at the time.  Sheesh.  Anyhoo, catch yuz later.  Gonna try to sneak in the stick I didn't get to smoke on my way home yesterday.
Have a good night Tony!
Logged

Baby Face Finster

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Sorry about that!
Re: 6/11/2014
« Reply #580 on: June 11, 2014, 04:56:33 PM »

I'm getting the fuck out of here.  Working from home tomorrow in order to be able to go to the boys' promotion ceremony. (What a bunch of bullshit!)  I can't even imagine my dad having taken the day off when I graduated from college, other than he was already retired at the time.  Sheesh.  Anyhoo, catch yuz later.  Gonna try to sneak in the stick I didn't get to smoke on my way home yesterday.
Later Boss! Have a good un!
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 6/11/2014
« Reply #581 on: June 11, 2014, 04:57:10 PM »

Like my Xikar cutters and punches.  Currently using a Mayan collection xi3 and the new 11mm punch.  Mikey likely and good afternoon everyone.
Hi MikeY...and all.
Afternoon mutt!

« Reply #582 on: June 11, 2014, 04:57:32 PM »

Like my Xikar cutters and punches.  Currently using a Mayan collection xi3 and the new 11mm punch.  Mikey likely and good afternoon everyone.
Hi MikeY...and all.
Sqwack!
Logged

TruDog

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • ...WooF...
Re: 6/11/2014
« Reply #583 on: June 11, 2014, 04:57:51 PM »

Like my Xikar cutters and punches.  Currently using a Mayan collection xi3 and the new 11mm punch.  Mikey likely and good afternoon everyone.
Hi MikeY...and all.
Howdy Craig...and Mike.
Afternoon Joe, CG87 and Dusty...
Logged

TruDog

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • ...WooF...
Re: 6/11/2014
« Reply #584 on: June 11, 2014, 04:58:52 PM »

Like my Xikar cutters and punches.  Currently using a Mayan collection xi3 and the new 11mm punch.  Mikey likely and good afternoon everyone.
Hi MikeY...and all.
Afternoon mutt!
...WooF...theres a e-mail your way.