« Reply #435 on: June 11, 2014, 02:25:25 PM »

This town is getting too rough for me! I'm outta here.

Hazzuh!
Later, Dave.  Enjoy the day off.
Go wash your balls, only busted balls around here...see ya!
Logged

Baby Face Finster

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Sorry about that!
Re: 6/11/2014
« Reply #436 on: June 11, 2014, 02:25:55 PM »

This town is getting too rough for me! I'm outta here.

Hazzuh!
Later LTG
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/11/2014
« Reply #437 on: June 11, 2014, 02:26:23 PM »

This town is getting too rough for me! I'm outta here.

Hazzuh!
See ya, Dave!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #438 on: June 11, 2014, 02:26:51 PM »

I received my new Holt's catalog, and there's a sale on Camacoh's (old band.)  20 cigar sampler for $59.95, also Connecitut Monarca 5x50's box of 20 for $59.95...

Interesting... really like those connies.  Might grab some more.  Thanks!

See?  Suck it, Flip!
is it just me or is Joe a little OTR today?
Just calling ya out.  Whiskey tasting last night.  Need some hair o' the dog whenever Mark's finished with it.  Now GFY.
you made it to the whisky tasting? I thought you had a conflict with the class you ere taking...  great, hope you enjoyed it.
Swung by as it wrapped up.  Grabbed a beer at the bar, shot the shit, had a few small tastes.

« Reply #439 on: June 11, 2014, 02:26:58 PM »

What's up, kiddies?
We are making our favorite cheap bourbon lists, and lists of our least favorite buzzwords.  Oh yeah and pronunciation ::) guides.

I don't think they have talked about cigars in a few pages... :-[

Not true!  Camacho sale at Holts.  If you want to talk about cigars, bring up the topic.  Not that hard.
right Breaking News, and you gave BD shit about it... TRO put up a nice jpeg/gif...
Go read back and you'll see that I mentioned wanting to get more.  Don't get me mixed up with that douche, Scott.
you are right, you are a completely different douche than Scott.  I couldn't resist the low hanging fruit,
I had to go for that one.  It's all OK from this side Joe, and you know, you are my go to authority on bourbons and brown spirits.
flip, speaking of low hanging fruit, I have a pair of dangling plums for you
wait, i'll go get an aluminium baseball bat. I find that knocks them off the tree rather easily.
Careful, if you miss you'll hit yourself in the nose

« Reply #440 on: June 11, 2014, 02:27:12 PM »

This town is getting too rough for me! I'm outta here.

Hazzuh!
take care Dave, I following you out of the door soon.  I seem to be getting a bit trollish today.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #441 on: June 11, 2014, 02:27:21 PM »

This town is getting too rough for me! I'm outta here.

Cigars.

Later, Dave.

« Reply #442 on: June 11, 2014, 02:28:31 PM »

Got some work to do...I'll be back for some more of your awesome wit in a bit!  ;)
I like that.  I may have to go register, WitInABit.com.  I'll have it up and running by 2020.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/11/2014
« Reply #443 on: June 11, 2014, 02:29:19 PM »

What's up, kiddies?
We are making our favorite cheap bourbon lists, and lists of our least favorite buzzwords.  Oh yeah and pronunciation ::) guides.

I don't think they have talked about cigars in a few pages... :-[
Not true.  I saw something about new warhead coming out at IPCPR or something like that.
And I responded to that.....
Sarcasm flies over their heads, and they get touchy.... BTW, OTR is On The Rag.... it's his time of the month.
Everything flies over my head.
;D
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #444 on: June 11, 2014, 02:30:39 PM »

Got some work to do...I'll be back for some more of your awesome wit in a bit!  ;)
I like that.  I may have to go register, WitInABit.com.  I'll have it up and running by 2020.
I'm gonna cybersquat all over that.  Remember when that was a 'thing'?

« Reply #445 on: June 11, 2014, 02:32:42 PM »

Got some work to do...I'll be back for some more of your awesome wit in a bit!  ;)
I like that.  I may have to go register, WitInABit.com.  I'll have it up and running by 2020.
I'm gonna cybersquat all over that.  Remember when that was a 'thing'?
Still is...greedy fuggers!
Joe, smoked that Heisenberg you sent me last night, good stick.  Not sure on the price point, but enjoyed the flavors.  Had it after a RyJ EL(non-cuban), that sucked, bland, muted, might as well been a Gurk(no offense Flip), but i'm glad that one's out of my humidor!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/11/2014
« Reply #446 on: June 11, 2014, 02:33:55 PM »

What's up, kiddies?
We are making our favorite cheap bourbon lists, and lists of our least favorite buzzwords.  Oh yeah and pronunciation ::) guides.

I don't think they have talked about cigars in a few pages... :-[
Not true.  I saw something about new warhead coming out at IPCPR or something like that.
And I responded to that.....
Sarcasm flies over their heads, and they get touchy.... BTW, OTR is On The Rag.... it's his time of the month.
I was wondering what OTR meant...  Reminds me of the time I had to go to my local drug store and buy my first Kotex and belt. How embarrassing...!

« Reply #447 on: June 11, 2014, 02:35:19 PM »

Got some work to do...I'll be back for some more of your awesome wit in a bit!  ;)
I like that.  I may have to go register, WitInABit.com.  I'll have it up and running by 2020.
I'm gonna cybersquat all over that.  Remember when that was a 'thing'?
I remember tale of it but not sure that was really a thing.  A former friend of mine who was in the music business had a site called ListenUp.com; where he interviewed music bands and such.  He was threatened by 7Up and had to give up the name and got nothing for it.  And this was at least 12 years ago.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #448 on: June 11, 2014, 02:35:25 PM »

Got some work to do...I'll be back for some more of your awesome wit in a bit!  ;)
I like that.  I may have to go register, WitInABit.com.  I'll have it up and running by 2020.
I'm gonna cybersquat all over that.  Remember when that was a 'thing'?
Still is...greedy fuggers!
Joe, smoked that Heisenberg you sent me last night, good stick.  Not sure on the price point, but enjoyed the flavors.  Had it after a RyJ EL(non-cuban), that sucked, bland, muted, might as well been a Gurk(no offense Flip), but i'm glad that one's out of my humidor!
I don't think that was me.  But if was, glad you're enjoying it!  I kinda like them.  Not enough to buy when I'm done with however many I have left, but they're good.

« Reply #449 on: June 11, 2014, 02:35:37 PM »

What's up, kiddies?
We are making our favorite cheap bourbon lists, and lists of our least favorite buzzwords.  Oh yeah and pronunciation ::) guides.

I don't think they have talked about cigars in a few pages... :-[
Not true.  I saw something about new warhead coming out at IPCPR or something like that.
And I responded to that.....
Sarcasm flies over their heads, and they get touchy.... BTW, OTR is On The Rag.... it's his time of the month.
I was wondering what OTR meant...  Reminds me of the time I had to go to my local drug store and buy my first Kotex and belt. How embarrassing...!
I usually just call it "raggin'" :)