« Reply #285 on: June 11, 2014, 12:11:31 PM »

Hey Fishy, did you see that Warhead II is scheduled for IPCPR?
Yes I saw that, changing the size a bit. You know I'll be interested
Along with a coffee flavored Nub. Get your BILs some of those!
Ha! Right? I hope they appreciate how difficult it is to catch the Tabaks on the jam since they're spoiled now with the $4ea price tag. I should be getting something out of this deal
Those new NUB(non-NUBs) coffees are intriguing...I will have to sample those
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #286 on: June 11, 2014, 12:20:34 PM »

Hey Fishy, did you see that Warhead II is scheduled for IPCPR?
Yes I saw that, changing the size a bit. You know I'll be interested
Along with a coffee flavored Nub. Get your BILs some of those!
Ha! Right? I hope they appreciate how difficult it is to catch the Tabaks on the jam since they're spoiled now with the $4ea price tag. I should be getting something out of this deal
Those new NUB(non-NUBs) coffees are intriguing...I will have to sample those
where are you seeing them?
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/11/2014
« Reply #287 on: June 11, 2014, 12:20:38 PM »

To answer your questions about ranking and stars, it doesn't mean a damn fucking thing.  I'm just having fun with it.  I made the offer way back that if anyone wanted their post count carried over from CI, that I would do it.  Johnny was the only taker.  However, I'm sticking to my guns with regard to "Founding Member" - Only those who signed up in the first week 6/1 to 6/8.  Sorry.  I may add/change things around though.  Maybe I'll create a Douchiest Member Status if Ryan ever gets on here.
I should add though that there is the ability to give different permissions to the various rankings but we're not doing that here.  Only lurkers are being treated a tiny bit differently. (Can't see calendar, etc.)
The webcam in Bad Dad's living room is... interesting.
Please don't share the address.
You'll get those permissions any minute now, I imagine.
Dammit.  Dammit.  Dammit.
step away from the keyboard, and drop that mouse...
Hide yo kids, hide yo wardens...
What'd you say, 2-star?
You MFers! I'm not getting on my knees in front of Tony for 5stars...ya cacksuckas
Yea, yea, you say that now...all the girls do.
But mom...everyone's doing it!
See? You've almost convinced yourself.....

« Reply #288 on: June 11, 2014, 12:21:10 PM »

Hey Fishy, did you see that Warhead II is scheduled for IPCPR?
Yes I saw that, changing the size a bit. You know I'll be interested
Along with a coffee flavored Nub. Get your BILs some of those!
Ha! Right? I hope they appreciate how difficult it is to catch the Tabaks on the jam since they're spoiled now with the $4ea price tag. I should be getting something out of this deal
Those new NUB(non-NUBs) coffees are intriguing...I will have to sample those
where are you seeing them?
http://halfwheel.com/nub-cafe-oliva-ipcpr-2014/60665
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #289 on: June 11, 2014, 12:26:16 PM »

Hey Fishy, did you see that Warhead II is scheduled for IPCPR?
Yes I saw that, changing the size a bit. You know I'll be interested
Along with a coffee flavored Nub. Get your BILs some of those!
Ha! Right? I hope they appreciate how difficult it is to catch the Tabaks on the jam since they're spoiled now with the $4ea price tag. I should be getting something out of this deal
Those new NUB(non-NUBs) coffees are intriguing...I will have to sample those
where are you seeing them?
http://halfwheel.com/nub-cafe-oliva-ipcpr-2014/60665
thanks CG

« Reply #290 on: June 11, 2014, 12:27:10 PM »

To answer your questions about ranking and stars, it doesn't mean a damn fucking thing.  I'm just having fun with it.  I made the offer way back that if anyone wanted their post count carried over from CI, that I would do it.  Johnny was the only taker.  However, I'm sticking to my guns with regard to "Founding Member" - Only those who signed up in the first week 6/1 to 6/8.  Sorry.  I may add/change things around though.  Maybe I'll create a Douchiest Member Status if Ryan ever gets on here.
I would have signed up, but you forgot my invite :P Bustin balls Toooony

« Reply #291 on: June 11, 2014, 12:29:46 PM »

To answer your questions about ranking and stars, it doesn't mean a damn fucking thing.  I'm just having fun with it.  I made the offer way back that if anyone wanted their post count carried over from CI, that I would do it.  Johnny was the only taker.  However, I'm sticking to my guns with regard to "Founding Member" - Only those who signed up in the first week 6/1 to 6/8.  Sorry.  I may add/change things around though.  Maybe I'll create a Douchiest Member Status if Ryan ever gets on here.
I would have signed up, but you forgot my invite :P Bustin balls Toooony
He didn't forget it, we begged him not to send it. ;)

« Reply #292 on: June 11, 2014, 12:30:14 PM »

Jam down, jam down!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #293 on: June 11, 2014, 12:33:13 PM »

Oof, got sucked in to a webinar on... something.  Mobile Apps or mobile marketing or something.  Why do people think PowerPoints are effective/creative?  And enough with one slide after another filled with nothing but buzzwords.
Logged

Baby Face Finster

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Sorry about that!
Re: 6/11/2014
« Reply #294 on: June 11, 2014, 12:36:12 PM »

Oof, got sucked in to a webinar on... something.  Mobile Apps or mobile marketing or something.  Why do people think PowerPoints are effective/creative?  And enough with one slide after another filled with nothing but buzzwords.
You're supposed to respond to the subliminal bits. What's wrong with you man?

« Reply #295 on: June 11, 2014, 12:39:57 PM »

Oof, got sucked in to a webinar on... something.  Mobile Apps or mobile marketing or something.  Why do people think PowerPoints are effective/creative?  And enough with one slide after another filled with nothing but buzzwords.
Come on, you're in marketing....you know buzzwords are a necessity, just like describing cigars with every flavor of the rainbow.

« Reply #296 on: June 11, 2014, 12:40:55 PM »

Oof, got sucked in to a webinar on... something.  Mobile Apps or mobile marketing or something.  Why do people think PowerPoints are effective/creative?  And enough with one slide after another filled with nothing but buzzwords.
You're supposed to respond to the subliminal bits. What's wrong with you man?
He works for a marketing/promotional firm. He is immune to the subliminal bits...

« Reply #297 on: June 11, 2014, 12:41:05 PM »

Hey Fishy, did you see that Warhead II is scheduled for IPCPR?
Yes I saw that, changing the size a bit. You know I'll be interested
Along with a coffee flavored Nub. Get your BILs some of those!
Ha! Right? I hope they appreciate how difficult it is to catch the Tabaks on the jam since they're spoiled now with the $4ea price tag. I should be getting something out of this deal
Those new NUB(non-NUBs) coffees are intriguing...I will have to sample those
where are you seeing them?
http://halfwheel.com/nub-cafe-oliva-ipcpr-2014/60665
Good job on the NUBs noob!

« Reply #298 on: June 11, 2014, 12:41:44 PM »

Oof, got sucked in to a webinar on... something.  Mobile Apps or mobile marketing or something.  Why do people think PowerPoints are effective/creative?  And enough with one slide after another filled with nothing but buzzwords.
Come on, you're in marketing....you know buzzwords are a necessity, just like describing cigars with every flavor of the rainbow.
this cigar tastes like skittles! :D

« Reply #299 on: June 11, 2014, 12:41:51 PM »

Hey Fishy, did you see that Warhead II is scheduled for IPCPR?
Yes I saw that, changing the size a bit. You know I'll be interested
Along with a coffee flavored Nub. Get your BILs some of those!
Ha! Right? I hope they appreciate how difficult it is to catch the Tabaks on the jam since they're spoiled now with the $4ea price tag. I should be getting something out of this deal
Those new NUB(non-NUBs) coffees are intriguing...I will have to sample those
where are you seeing them?
http://halfwheel.com/nub-cafe-oliva-ipcpr-2014/60665
Good job on the NUBs noob!
He's gonna earn that 3rd star any day now.