CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 55

Author Topic: 6/11/2014  (Read 123029 times)

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
Re: 6/11/2014
« Reply #270 on: June 11, 2014, 11:59:18 AM »

You can trust me, I have 5 stars.
LMAO!  When do we get our Founding Members Only jackets?
The tailor was here yesterday, give him a few days to work across the country after stops in Ohio, Louisiana and Arizona
On second thought, pretty sure mine is still in the attic from 1984. I'm sure it still fits, just need to draw a cigar on it with a sharpie, all set.
Good, there's no budget for new jackets yet.  Morning, Mark.  Members Only was a little before my time but I have a big, puffy Starter jacket that I can wear in the mean time.
No, there will be a new tab for BanterWear.  Just think smoking jackets, ball caps, and CigarBanter support hose, for the older set, and CigarBanter flip flops for the left coast granola munching members.
Are they organic flip flops?
No, they contain that yoga mat chemical that was in a lot of bread...

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #271 on: June 11, 2014, 11:59:20 AM »

To answer your questions about ranking and stars, it doesn't mean a damn fucking thing.  I'm just having fun with it.  I made the offer way back that if anyone wanted their post count carried over from CI, that I would do it.  Johnny was the only taker.  However, I'm sticking to my guns with regard to "Founding Member" - Only those who signed up in the first week 6/1 to 6/8.  Sorry.  I may add/change things around though.  Maybe I'll create a Douchiest Member Status if Ryan ever gets on here.
I should add though that there is the ability to give different permissions to the various rankings but we're not doing that here.  Only lurkers are being treated a tiny bit differently. (Can't see calendar, etc.)
The webcam in Bad Dad's living room is... interesting.
Please don't share the address.
You'll get those permissions any minute now, I imagine.
Dammit.  Dammit.  Dammit.
step away from the keyboard, and drop that mouse...
Hide yo kids, hide yo wardens...

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #272 on: June 11, 2014, 11:59:32 AM »

Hey Fishy, did you see that Warhead II is scheduled for IPCPR?
Yes I saw that, changing the size a bit. You know I'll be interested
Along with a coffee flavored Nub. Get your BILs some of those!

TRO

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
« Reply #273 on: June 11, 2014, 11:59:54 AM »

and special haircut

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #274 on: June 11, 2014, 12:00:11 PM »

To answer your questions about ranking and stars, it doesn't mean a damn fucking thing.  I'm just having fun with it.  I made the offer way back that if anyone wanted their post count carried over from CI, that I would do it.  Johnny was the only taker.  However, I'm sticking to my guns with regard to "Founding Member" - Only those who signed up in the first week 6/1 to 6/8.  Sorry.  I may add/change things around though.  Maybe I'll create a Douchiest Member Status if Ryan ever gets on here.
I should add though that there is the ability to give different permissions to the various rankings but we're not doing that here.  Only lurkers are being treated a tiny bit differently. (Can't see calendar, etc.)
What'd you say, 2-star?

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #275 on: June 11, 2014, 12:01:49 PM »

Salad time!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #276 on: June 11, 2014, 12:02:48 PM »

What'd you say, 2-star?
You MFers! I'm not getting on my knees in front of Tony for 5stars...ya cacksuckas

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #277 on: June 11, 2014, 12:05:21 PM »

The tailor was here yesterday, give him a few days to work across the country after stops in Ohio, Louisiana and Arizona
On second thought, pretty sure mine is still in the attic from 1984. I'm sure it still fits, just need to draw a cigar on it with a sharpie, all set.
Good, there's no budget for new jackets yet.  Morning, Mark.  Members Only was a little before my time but I have a big, puffy Starter jacket that I can wear in the mean time.
No, there will be a new tab for BanterWear.  Just think smoking jackets, ball caps, and CigarBanter support hose, for the older set, and CigarBanter flip flops for the left coast granola munching members.
Are they organic flip flops?
No, they contain that yoga mat chemical that was in a lot of bread...
Do you mean yeast?  That's after mat use...

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #278 on: June 11, 2014, 12:06:14 PM »

What'd you say, 2-star?
You MFers! I'm not getting on my knees in front of Tony for 5stars...ya cacksuckas
Yea, yea, you say that now...all the girls do.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #279 on: June 11, 2014, 12:06:22 PM »

What'd you say, 2-star?
You haven't even heard the benefits yet. Maybe you'll change your mind.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #280 on: June 11, 2014, 12:07:40 PM »

What'd you say, 2-star?
Yea, yea, you say that now...all the girls do.
But mom...everyone's doing it!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #281 on: June 11, 2014, 12:08:00 PM »

What'd you say, 2-star?
I've got plenty of cigars to smoke, don't need his ;)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #282 on: June 11, 2014, 12:08:57 PM »

18 Torano Noventa robusto
          10/24.50
17 Don Pepin Garcia Blue toro
           5/22.50
16 Gurkha Masterbater Select  robusto 67% savings
          10/27.50
15 L'Atelier Surrogates Tramp Stamp
           5/27.50
14 Devils Brew III Sampler toro
           8/25.00
13 Camacho Liberty perfecto
           1/14.99
12 Oliva Serie G Maduro torpedo
          10/32.50
11 Diesel Hair of the Dog toro
          10/34.99
10 Sam Leccia Luchador toro
          5/27.50
 9 Drew Estates Cafe Con Leche belicoso
          10/39.50
 8 Sam Leccia Black robusto
          5/24.50
 7 Torano Exodus Silver Double Perfecto
         10/39.99
 6 Don Pepin Garcia Legado de Pepin Toro
          5/19.99
 5 CAO Italia Novella
         10/34.99
 4 Montecristo Churchill Extra
          5/32.50
 3 Man O' War Robusto
 2 E.P. Carrillo New Wave Brillantes
         10/29.99
 1 Diamond Crown Julius Caeser
          3/32.75

sfish

« Reply #283 on: June 11, 2014, 12:10:17 PM »

Hey Fishy, did you see that Warhead II is scheduled for IPCPR?
Yes I saw that, changing the size a bit. You know I'll be interested
Along with a coffee flavored Nub. Get your BILs some of those!
Ha! Right? I hope they appreciate how difficult it is to catch the Tabaks on the jam since they're spoiled now with the $4ea price tag. I should be getting something out of this deal

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #284 on: June 11, 2014, 12:11:22 PM »

What'd you say, 2-star?
I've got plenty of cigars to smoke, don't need his ;)
You've got cheroots?
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 55